What's a public tracker pleb to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentproject.se/
torrentz2.eu/
kickass.cd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nyaa

torrentproject.se/

Filthy pirate. You should purchase media and help keep the creative industries alive.

just found about digbt.org, looks nice

this

Rarbg

kys

RarBg & demonoid
The only good pub trackers.

pirate bay faggot

Stop making these threads you shiteating retard.

Database maintanence x300

r.i.p original btdigg 2011-2016

kickass.cd is online again, accounts are disabled though

A tracker with no new content is a worthless tracker.

Oh. Didn't know that but you're right

You could still download stuff older than a month or so, so it's not completely worthless

torrentz2.eu/

those were god tier

>purchase movie
>own a cd that will deteriorate and can't be played on most modern devices

>purchase game
>requires you download additional bloatware and stay online to confirm you're not a pirate

>purchase music
>see purchase movie

>purchase streaming service
>lose everything you have if your internet goes down, have no say in what you can watch or the quality of it

Even when I like a game from a company like Ubishit, I buy the official version but keep using the pirated, debloated software.

kickass.cd/

>>>/facebook/

People still buy music and movies? What century is this? Also agreed on the streaming services, they're a bad meme.

>People still buy music and movies? What century is this?
People still buy cars? People still buy games? People still buy food? People still buy houses? People still buy phones? What century is this?

>not leasing your car
>not downloading your games
>not growing your own food
>not renting your house
>not getting your phone with your contract

> being a freetard

If you still buy music, TV shows or movies you're cucked beyond repair. Same stands for majority of video games.

> if you still support anyone whose work is to create content you enjoy you're cucked beyond repair
Nice way of thinking.

They already have enough money, and earn the majority of their money on sponsors. Why would you need to give them extra support? I'm talking about "big players" not some indie developers or bands/singers less than 0.001% of population has heard of.

>growing food

retard stores throw away perfectly good food every day

>he thinks he is supporting the artist by buying music

thepiratebay.org
kat.al

pretty sure there are new uploads what are u talking about

>They already have enough money
That's because people paid for their work.
> I'm talking about "big players" not some indie developers or bands/singers less than 0.001% of population has heard of.
It doesn't matter whether it's a big player or an indie. Would you ever steal a Ferrari or a Dodge Viper? Ferrai and Dodge vendors/producers are rich and earn a lot of money from sponsors too.

By buying discs you indirectly support the artist because you support the music label that employs them. It shouldn't be too much difficult to understand.

>Would you ever steal a Ferrari or a Dodge Viper?
If I could torrent one hell yea

I currently use IPT for general shit and WCD for music/books.

Trying to expand, but gaining ratio on WCD takes a while. Currently only at 5gb up and 1.5 down. My aim is to get into the movie and tv-show trackers.

>inb4 IPT IS SHIT!!!
I have no other options, but once I get into proper trackers then I'm abandoning IPT.

You're not stealing, you're copying digital media. It's not the same, you filthy jew. Digital media is information, so it cannot be stolen as something physical. That's like saying Wikipedia should be shut down because they provide tons of info found in books. And everyone sane would torrent as said.