You have 10 seconds to find a better looking desktop

You have 10 seconds to find a better looking desktop

pro tip: you can't

This you apple fag

>you still suck on the dead tip of steve jobs?

This desktop.

But you posted a fisher price toy, not a computer.

>desktop
>lying on the floor

>not a Magic Mouseā„¢

WTF do you need 3 fucking monitors for when you have spaces on OSX?

Gamer queer.

>homOSeX user
>calls someone else queer

easy.

Yes, those things look comfy as fuck. Whether or not the installed OS is any good is a different story.

But you need to either manage those wires better or get wireless. Shit just ruins the aesthetic.

That's an older model, they all come with bluetooth keyboards and mice now and have since at least 2014 (I have a 2014 5K iMac)

You would know if you were did more on your Mac than defend your purchase.

I used to have one of those. My company paid for it, those things are way too expensive for consumers. I was thinking to maybe keep the case and use it for my new build, nothing would fit though.

Pretty sure there are conversion kits for normal hardware.

At the time there weren't. Sold the case though, didn't have enough space in my apartment.
To be honest, I'm more happy with the case I have right now, it's a lot more quiet.

My dad still has a busted G5 lying around, we cannibalized the hard drives and optical drive for various other machines that needed fixing. Could be a pretty cool project.

>untidy keyboard cable
>ugly plasticky caps
>HUGE BEZEL
>monitor is way too low to be ergonomic, height not adjustable
>glossy plastic mouse

As long as the biggest part of the case is still good looking it's worth the time I guess. Be sure to post on Sup Forums about your progress :)

Will do if I decide to tackle it. I've been looking at replacements for my current ricebox case but this might just be a cheaper and much more interesting option.

another_day_at_the_apple_store.jpg