Guts thread last one is dead

Guts thread last one is dead

>R8 pls

Other urls found in this thread:

piriform.com/speccy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>But mom, you don't understand, I need a full tower!

Its budget lol micro-atx boards are cheaper than atx

Lol I built mine micro atx 3 years ago, and the heat was fucking me over so I just got a new case for better airflow. Dropped from 80-90c on my cpu to about 60-70c. Cleaning helps too lol.

I meant mini itx**

i know this may sound retarded but i cant remember the name of the program used to list specs (the one OP has) Whats it called again?

Its called speccy

piriform.com/speccy

>last one is dead
no, no it didnt. All you had to do was search for guts

ty my man :D

I didnt mean that it was literally dead i meant that nobody was posting in it

Then start posting in it dumbass, dont create a new thread for no reason.

Bump limit on Sup Forums is 310, the other thread is at 184. Just bump it instead.

You're the reason threads get deleted.

Put all new phantek fans in to try get it quiet. Now it sounds like a wind tunnel.

Gonna try hooking everything up to the board instead of the cases fan controller.

Case: P400s
Intake: 2x140mm PH-F140
Exhaust: 1x120mm PH-F120
CPU: 1x120mm PH-F120

Should this configuration be quiet?

Do you always have your fan controller as high as it can go? It's the only reason i think it would be noisy

Fan controller only has two connections for the 2 front fans, both on low.
The back fan and cpu are set to silent on the motherboard.
Did I expect to much of this? My HAF 912 was quieter in terms of fan noise, could hear every bit of chatter/mechanical noise though.

I really cant think of anything that it could be you could check and make sure the fans arent vibrating and tighten screws if they are but thats really the only thing i can think of

love the temps with dual phobya G-charger 280, been playing no mans sky for 3 hours straight and the gpu en cpu both max out at around 50°C with 25°C ambient

all fans are well padded. Its more of a wooosh noise. Like you get when your pushing air through small spaces.

love the translucent blocks

Make sure that the CPU fan is blowing towards exhaust

Yes

I cant really think of anything else though if you want to you could create a thread on toms hardware

The last one is not dead, it's 200 posts away from the bump limit.

I've got a question. How the hell do you guys manage to neaten up the case so well? I've got a semi modular psu which does help a lot but nowhere near the level you guys pull off.

Just make sure to use zip ties and make sure the cables are tight and don't overlap

make sure the cable is using the closest hole