Gaymen Mice

I've been looking into picking up the G502 based on some reviews, but it looks like it may have been discontinued, and the g600 doesn't seem to be an "FPS" mouse?

I'm not sure how the product models work, but I've been following logicalincrements. Is the g502 still a good buy?

As a g502 owner I cna say it is the best mouse I have used. (might be biased since the only mouse I used before was a cheapo logitech wireless piece of garbage). It feels great in the hand and there are enough buttons on the side for anything you really need. The mouse wheel unlocker also comes in handy when scrolling through long threads so theres that too

It's shit
get a $10 chink mouse or zowie

more pics

>i have no experience with mice I admit it so take my word for it

It's an okay mouse. The textured grip on mine has worn down a bit. I was able to take mine apart for cleaning. 7/10 difficulty.

Just get the 502 spectrum. Its the same mose with rgb leds and its now priced at what the 502 used to be.

you'll need a mouse that's not detectable by radar

too heavy and big imo, however I like having to move 12 inches just to do a 180.
I use the g303

Ffs just get any decent mouse. What the fuck is a gaming mouse, fps mouse, etc even supposed to mean? Next you're gonna say you need gaming speakers, a gaming keyboard, a gaming headset with gaming mic, gaming motherboard, gaming ram, gaming pc case, gaming desk, gaming chair, gaming slippers, gaming underwear, gaming room lights, gaming glasses, etc

>trying too hard
calm down with your scrub self :^)

>gaming footrest, gaming USB hub, gaming SSD, gaming power supply, gaming socks, gaming fans, gaming mousepad, gaming masturbator, gaming game.

IT hasnt been discontinued, its just been redone and under a new name
g502 Proteous spectrum.

ducky secret

Does high dps mouse ease your autism?

you'll never get to Evo with an attitude like that

autism makes my dps hard

>>Sup Forums

Why the fuck is it trying to Pierce my God damn palm?

>feels great in the hand

how does that microphone feel

and what are those ricing medals on your screen

OP just get ec1a or fk1

top kek.

>mouse defects wireless signals
>mouse is wireless

What the fuck?

i have the g300s. got it for $28 Canadabucks. the g stands for gayhomosexual btw

ilumanti confirmed

Mice I've used and like:
>Shitty IBM one from thriftstore 3 bucks or some shit
>MS Mouse
>Zowie FK2
>Corsair M65 gen 1
>Logitech G502

All good mice. Zowie is my most recent and it's pretty good. Probably my favorite overall.

I've gone through a ton of gaming mice so I'm just gonna tell you how it is from my perspective.

>it just werks
Razer Deathadder. Everything this company makes is utter shit, except for this thing.

Zowie FK2/EC1A. Just look at what they have available and figure out what works best for your hand.

>MMO's and MOBAs
Logitech G600 or the Corsair Scimitar. I lean more towards the g600 because of the way it fit in my hand, but both are fine.

>$$$Gaymer
Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum. Literally only buy this if you want to spend a retarded amount of money. it's a good mouse but it's really expensive, and honestly is worth if you don't mind spending $150

>I want a middleground/anything else not listed above
Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Strikes a nice balance of functional mouse, and buttons

the g303, g502 and g900 are the mice on the market with the objectivly best sensor atm the 3366, it has

>not Logitech MX master