LeTV removed the 3.5mm connector from their phone

>LeTV removed the 3.5mm connector from their phone
>Apple is copying them with the iPhone 7
>Samsung will copy iPhone next year
>phones with 3.5mm connectors will start disappearing from the market
And hpg will continue their anti wireless circlejerk over
>muh sound quality
>muh price

Pic related, mfw every time I see the hpg crowd getting butthurt over wireless headphones

Wireless Is The future of headphone technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/rIBzMbmi
techmymoney.com/2015/05/11/bluedio-t2-bluetooth-headphones-full-review/
amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Receiver-Streambot-Hands-Free/dp/B00MJMV0GU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471071491&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth receiver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quality thread.

Thx

>apple is copying chink brands now
>chinks are better at being apple than apple is

Normies can get cucked with shitty audio, I don't care if I never upgrade my phone again, I am not going wireless with headphones

>I an not going to use Superior technology
Wireless Is The future, you're only cucking yourself

How the fuck are headphones with shit sound quality and a less than 3 hour battery life superior to headphones that sound good and dont need to be charged?

The battery part is the thing that kills it for me, like great another fucking thing to charge yippee

2012 called, they want their memes back.

>Bluetooth does not require batteries.

This is a new development.

Link me one pair of decently priced bluetooth headphones that 1 dont sound like shit and 2 last at least 14 hours on a single charge with max volume

Oh and dont ever post this ugly cunt again

s.aliexpress.com/rIBzMbmi

Bluetooth is much more efficient now than it was in 2012. The linked Bluetooth headphones get 40 hours music playback per charge.

>inb4 fake chink advertising

techmymoney.com/2015/05/11/bluedio-t2-bluetooth-headphones-full-review/

It isn't that Bluetooth is shit, it's usually the dac that converts the Bluetooth signals to analog signals that ruins the sound.

Eventually there there will be audiophile grade dacs built into Bluetooth receivers with amps and everything.

>no 3.5mm
So you want me to buy new headphones, charge them all the fucking time, and deal with all the downfalls of bluetooths shitty design just because some lead poisoned peabrained suit in China thought he could shave off a few um's depth on his shitty phone?

Yeah nah the next iphone is gunna flop hard just for that, and there will be firings. Mark my word

Wtf, I hate wired headphones now!

hpg BTFO

Wow, cool that's great and all but Ive got these pairs with fucking wires and I never have to charge them like, ever it's a pretty impressive development.

>having to charge your headphones
>removing functionality to make the phone 1mm thinner

No thanks

I we concede defeat will you stop shilling your wireless shit everywhere?

>with wires
>that dangle around and get caught in shit
>that flap about when you try jogging
>that wear out and fray

Fun fact about the linked headphones, they work with an aux cable too, good job conveniently ignoring that though :^)

They don't need to be charged to work with the aux, you get the best of both!

>implying you don't have a choice when you buy Superior Bluetooth headphones

So you're saying that I can get this new pair that does what my old cans do worse plus a new thing that I didn't even want in the first place? Great!

Yeah Bluetooth is probably great for jogging but literally no one is arguing about that.

amazon.com/Mpow-Bluetooth-Receiver-Streambot-Hands-Free/dp/B00MJMV0GU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1471071491&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth receiver

Well considering it comes with a lightening to 3.5 adapter no one is actually going to give a fuck

Those actually sound like shit in comparison, I've tried a similar one.

I'll just buy a good phone instead of a shitty apple or android phone.

>need an adapter to listen to music
>can't listen to music while it charges
They're going to lose every college student user

No such thing exists

>that does what my old cans can do worse

*but*

shit nigger I forgot about that
when I was living a dorm all the normies hooked their iphones up to the speaker on weekends and blasted party normie remixes

now they can't do that

But you can with Bluetooth :')

just gotta get with the times and pay for a new sound system on a student budget :')

Literally you bad can buy Bluetooth earphones for less than 5 dollars now.

But
>you get what you pay for

>bluetooth
Nigga all you need is wifi for this shit

Bluetooth is great for a lot of things. I'm always paranoid about plugging in earphones while my phone is charging, but with my Bluetooth earphones, not only Is that no longer an issue but I also get way better range.

Seriously, who the fuck would use a 10 cable for their earphones? But on Bluetooth it's okay.

>having to plug in your headphones once a week to charge them is worse than having to plug in your headphones 10 times a day to just use them
nice meme

Ya'll a bunch of wankers. I aint payin a dime for does shitty blueShit eadphones. I aint avin a eadphone with bottom tier sound quality, charge (now I be needin two ports), no multitasking. But MOST OF ALL. I'm getting this huge smile when I see Iphone users gettibg cucked. Hey user wanna plug in your phone so we can listen to some music? Oh I can't... My iphone does not er ... Yea ... BTFO

>having to turn you're headphones on just to use them
nice meme

The only persistent argument for the removal of 3.5mm jacks is

>MUH THIN

and it's a fucking retarded argument.

This is just more minimalist retardation- "Hey guys let's remove commonly used features for aesthetic reasons! It's CURRENT YEAR!"

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW