/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user gets a lot of packets he gets a light box power cords and locks • user discovers how much it costs to ship chink shit • Not exactly breaking news, but the $10 tablet turned out to be a scam • user gets his redmeme (is this even news?) • user gets a Chiwi tablet and a Elephone the table came with a pic and the battery lasts 3 hours of chinkposting
• user gets Xiaomi Bluetooth Speakers, Large Xiaomi Mousepad and Superlux 668b • user gets a Xiaomi power adapter • Mark Zuckerberg confirmed for lurking /csg/ • user gets chink shit on 18 days it is, appearently, a 0.6000000001 KG smart wristband • user gets meme zircons • user gets a shitty iPhone case • user gets 15" wool laptop bag Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/tfw-poor/32632847013.html
m.aliexpress.com/item/32702178168.html#autostay
youtube.com/watch?v=fKCmXVyE83E
banggood.com/10annvcheckin.html?utmid=924
banggood.com/10annvcheckin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I know if I became a VIP from a seller?

ok anons, im fuckin pissed
i was ready to order a redmi 3s today but i find out that i wont have 4g on att
what the fuck gives? why are so many people getting these if they dont work on 4g bands? i knew it was missing some bands but i didnt know 4g didnt work
is there anyway to unlock the other bands?

>i was ready to order a redmi 3s today but i find out that i wont have 4g on att
Not really the Chinks fault since US networks implements hipster bands.

>why are so many people getting these if they dont work on 4g bands?
I heard 4G works with T-Mobile but some questions it's reliability.

>is there anyway to unlock the other bands?
It's a hardware problem so no

Did you know that people not in the US also use this site? It's rather fascinating.

There may be a way to unlock bands on the snapdragon variants but I can't help with that. Google and xda should be the place to search.

And since Xiaomi phones are not supported or sold in the US, you wont find a lot of people running through the same issues.

Not everyone is from burgerland, other countries use different bands. Maybe the RN3P works for you, so do some research

Also, some phones have the bands blocked by software. However, this is likely not the case, as always, you should research this first

you spended more than 1000 usd on chinkshit

will I pull the trigger

quints demand it

At least don't cosplay the worst girl, quints-san

My gf agreed to model it if I buy it for her.

She's suitable for the job due to her [spoiler]feminine penis[/spoiler] and small size.

>ship to merica
>paying on pounds
why?
>feminine penis gf
i feel so jelly

nice

I'm in the UK seeing family at the moment.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON TONIGHT?

to the guy who bought the EIAOSI X6 earphone
how many buttons does it provide?

What happened to the thread and why can't I see it in the catalog

the thread is in the sorry

Best chink headphones
>inb4 headphone gen

well shit

I can see it without problems

Did you hide it?

xiaomi hybrids

I somehow forgot I left a comment string filtered

Hey chinkposters!
Have anyone bought a chink smartwatch?
Any recommendations?

>mi5 64GB dropped to 360$
i need money NOW

chink link pls

aliexpress.com/item/tfw-poor/32632847013.html

There was a deal on this page earlier on where you could get Sport package (Mi5 + Mi Band 1S) for 360$, but it's gone now sadly.

Piece of shit 0.10c Gearbest torch wouldn't get out of flashing mode so I broke it out of frustration.

I even tried to stick a piece of aluminum on the battery contacts because the metal coating wore off.

I wish I got a 10c flashlight when I have the chance

You sure fucked it up nicely.

I have the same cookie cutter design torch and mine don't have a flashing mode, just on and off.

Think I paid $2 for it though, it says cree instead of Ultra "house" fire

Anyone getting these?
m.aliexpress.com/item/32702178168.html#autostay

Where can I buy a Kung Fu Mitu and not get scammed?

I forgot which site only sells legit Xiaomi stuff, I don't usually buy electronic stuff.

gearbest is legit iirc

Thoughts on the new Gongtian fan?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKCmXVyE83E

cheers mate

piston 3 or zircon?

Mi5 owner here. Great phone, dying for kernel source though as the only thing that doesn't work on CM is the capacitive home button.

If NFC and UFS storage don't matter too much to you though I think the ZUK Z2 may be worth a punt too

Can you link the ROM you have? I've heard that CM has worse camera quality. Did you notice anything like that?
Also, how's root and xposed? Is there any hassle in getting them?

>dying for kernel source though
Are there any hopes for them releasing it, though? It's been quite a while.

>ZUK Z2
nah, man. That's too deep down the rabbit hole for my taste.

Opinions for Leagoo M5?
I want to buy a phone for my little brother, and i was gonna get a homtom ht3 but this thing caught my eye.

Only two Xiaomi phones support band 4 (att): Redmi note 3 pro and Redmi 2 pro but this one it's only available on spicland and huehueland (Mexico and Brazil)

Neither, xiaomi hybrid dual drivers

Had both Piston 3 and hybrid dual drivers are far better earbuds. I have $1300 headphones and lots of audiophile level gear in general, the hybrids are awesome.

>£28.95
That't pretty expensive just for sailor suit, these are like less than £14 on taobao.

If I order the Redmi 3 Pro from banggood or some other chink site should I also leave a note with the order for them to not install chink software? What exactly should I say?

banggood.com/10annvcheckin.html?utmid=924
Bang Bucks time?

Does /csg/ community have experiences regarding Aliexpress-app Coupons?

I was thinking about ordering Logitechs G402 mice and Sades SA-901 headset for a little over 60$ and with a coupon you could get 8$ off for purchases over 59$.

Terms say it has to be a single transaction but does that mean I can buy 2 products from different stores with total over 59$ or does it have to be a single product over 59$? Asking because English is not my native language.

8$ off is 8$ off. It doesn't matter whether it's off of both items or just one.

WTF I love banggood now!

You should not order the redmi 3 pro and should instead wait for the Redmi 4 which will be out soon for about the same price, snapdragon 625 is a good step up.

Ask for global ROM or unopened box, either way count on doing it yourself, it's not hard.

Redmi 3S > Redmi 3 Pro

CPU is slightly slower but more power efficient/heats less. GPU is better. EMMC is faster, comes with marshmallow. Benchmarks better (~42k)

anyone bought ps2 controllers?

I don't
>In stock, usually dispatched in 1 business day
>Expected Shipping Date:2016-09-02 14:19:50

You'll have to add the shipping costs on top if you buy from Taobao though, and you'd probably not get much change out of $30 once you add that on top.

Thanks. =)

Some have really shitty quality.

>Can you link the ROM you have? I've heard that CM has worse camera quality. Did you notice anything like that?

ROM - XDA > Xiaomi Mi5 > Development
CM13 and RR, I'm using RR but CM13 is the same
Camera quality seems ok. Didn't take many photos with MIUI so I haven't compared them.

>Also, how's root and xposed? Is there any hassle in getting them?

CM13 is pre rooted but installing SuperSU is recommended as always. No problems with Xposed.

>>dying for kernel source though
>Are there any hopes for them releasing it, though? It's been quite a while.

They do release it eventually. They've not long released the RN3P source. Likely they're holding off as it contains details on the upgraded Mi5 coming out shortly.

>>ZUK Z2
>nah, man. That's too deep down the rabbit hole for my taste.

Apparently it has/is going to have CM support. Haven't seen enough on it though.

Are open source elephones worth it?

communism received

Search XDA for threads about it and/or if it's not a lot of money for you, buy one.

There's a few Ouikitel owners but no Elephone AFAIK

the total order (from any amount of stores) has to be over 8 dollars.

OP is a salty bitch who can't handle the banter and is probably paid off by the gook moot to shill their asian shit here as well

not posting anymore cent steals here, you can all fuck youselves

anyone have the link to the 3 cent duck? x

"patriotic war"
My father was murdered by Stalin, I will punch you in the face if I see you wearing this in the streets of Russia.

Pretty much everyone decent in russia was murdered by stalin

OP here, I agree to this and I feel like retiring from my position. I can't handle your disgusting blatant shitposting. This general is for sharing and discussing chinese goods, not for neckbeard faggots like you shitposting in my threads. Heck, I doubt that any of you would make a new thread if I stop making them, because you are ungrateful scum. All of you.

>TL;DR
>Fuck this, I'm out

Real OP here, disregard this I suck cocks

My 200 Neodym magnets arrived. What do now?

put 2 between your dick.

swallow 30, delete your HDD with the rest

You didn't even know your father.

put them in the cartridge slot for a console and garage sale the system.

Swallow one a day

When they meet in the guts they'll pinch your intestines together

demagnetise them

Now that'd be a story for the EMTs.
Weirdest I've heard is a guy getting stabbed by a turd frozen with liquid nitrogen.

Think I got chinked, my Mi Pad 2 has the screen flickering issue. Is there even any point in trying to return it to the seller?

It was worth a try, but jesus, is the Pixel C the only Android tablet worth buying?

My usb cable arrived today from gaybeast.
>Chink'd

Shitty package user here with my first product review.
I will be reviewing my MHL Micro USB to HDMI cable 2m with power.
Cable is decent, it can also charge/power your phone so it will never run out of battery with USB.
The USB for power is actually pretty small output next to the HDMI, far from 2m, so you have to put a power cable right next to it. I guess it was meant for any decent TV that has USB next to HDMIs to plug in there. But my shitty sony bravia I got for like 100 bucks used doesn't have that. So that kinda defeats the purpose of having it 2m, but at least it puts your phone in front of the TV.

Other than that the cable works pretty good, sound quality is nice, picture is 1080p and enough FPS to stream youtube with. I can see some of the picture on top is cut off on the TV, but I will try to modify the settings to get this to work I'm sure theres an error somewhere. I would say it breathes new life into my old phone and makes a use for it this way.

Also, be careful when ordering one, theres a propietary one for Samsung everywhere it will be hard to find any for a normal phone. All on gearbest are for Samsung phones

How do you spot? 5-pin is normal Micro-B, 11-pin is Samsung stuff. I believe Samsung one is better as it also allows you to power, and maybe use a powered hub to attach keyboards and shit. In fact I'll try to make this shit into the most crappy computer ever soon tm.

slide them up your pee pee

Okay, will put on my dick. But no photos.

proud lithuanian reporting in

It's been like the fourth time this guy has extended buyer protection. Should I just open a dispute for a refund? I don’t think this will end otherwise.

Thanks for the info, user. Hopefully I can hold off until the next Mi phone and get Mi5 for even lower price.

>Feeling down
>Got no food
>Too lazy to walk to the store
>Decide to order tons of chink noodles online
>It's 40.00 dollars for 50 packs
>"Awesome"
>Package arrives
>Make noodles
>They're fucking horrible but keep eating them
>Vomit later
>Resume to eating them later
>I'm fine now

I just don't care anymore

I got this rpi0 case today from gearbest. The see throught acryl had protective film on top of it. Build quality is amazing, 5/5 would be chink'd again.
Also can you spot the meme?

(^^^)

I got a BoboVRZ3 for 12$, is that good?

forgot le picc

ONE OF YOU GET A FUCKING TRIP
I DON'T CARE WHO

Dang, Pi Zeroes are fucking cute. And I'm just sittin' here with my old-ass B+.

Can you share the link of the csble you bought?

Fugg I destroyed the compass. Now shows the other site of the needle to north. But he is much stronger now :-)

link the noodles please user

Some chink shit arrived yesterday and today.
The Big flashlight is really good. Solid construction, around 800-1000 Lumens for 5$ pretty nice. The small one is not so good. it feels cheap and flimsy but it works.
Both watches are nice for ~3 $. Good fakes. The only bad thing about the Nomos one is its "leather" band. It's stiff and feels cheap.
The keychains and USB stick are generic okayish.

>buy something yesterday
>log in today to see the price has dropped 2 cents since then
NO

:((

Could this be farmed like cakes?

banggood.com/10annvcheckin.html

IT'S OKAY IT ALL WORKED OUT!!! This other thing I ordered went UP 6 cents so I still came out ahead.

it's lit..

i sure hope so.. can anyone find an exploit?