Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo

web.archive.org/web/20160723114555/https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/12/women-considered-better-coders-hide-gender-github

So people that don't parade their gender on the internet are smarter? Huh, weird.

we saw this in february when it came out.

also archive.org isn't here for you to be a fucking retarded faggot and obscure hits to the original page. it's supposed to exist to preserve the web. not act as a proxy for it.

Admit it you're too beta to hide your unsecurity that girls can be better coders than you

that wasn't the finding. even the most naive interpretations of the headline don't yield that conclusion.

are you a woman?

>github

In know right? it's almost like there's more to being a human being than what's between your legs

Im sorry i dont browse this site 24/7 so i might have missed this particular thread in february.

and dont tell me what to do you pathetic nerd

you don't need to browse Sup Forums 24/7 to be up to speed on 6 month old stories.

>submission one
>HELLO GUYS IM A GRILL CODER XD I MADE THIS CODE JUST FOR YOU!!!XDDD
>code is mediocre
>denied

>submission two
>Here is my code.
>code is mediocre
>accepted

Clearly this is because of sexism.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Sup Forums is home to "pathetic nerds". Go somewhere else, Sup Forums is a shitty place for discussion anyway.

lol
I feel like this is also the case with a lot (not all) of people that have pictures of themselves as their GitHub profiles.

wow youre not even in denial about it

why not man up and try to better yourself? being a beta nerd is learned behaviour.

(((researches)))

were this """" woman """" tranies by a chance? there is a lot of such on (((github)))

>find out a woman is behind a hugely complicated project
>follow their twitter for a while
>this always happens

wow dude ur SOOOO edgy omg!

Fuck off, Stacy. Go jump on some Chad's cock.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv, Chaim?

whoever's i might jump on it will very likely not be yours.

This is exactly what I told you, dumb shit. Some Chad is not me, and fuck off means to fuck off, so go get your daily dose of Chad's cum in your mouth and fuck off.

he's honestly too retarded to engage with. he came in here posting an archive.org snapshot of a 6 month old story like he was delivering us news. just ignore him

Mad as fuck

>haha BAITED haha MAD as fuck 10/10 m8 haha LOLOLOLO
Die.

haha you're actually even having group identity here?

>we, pathetic nerds, blablabal ...

i mean, your last fortress was thinking you were all 'logical' and better coders than girls but turns out you're worse in every possible aspect.

Sad

Weak bait.

Rustled

Some thread some time ago showed the opposite.

Man haters promoting this shitty lie. Women or men rather than judging everyone as an individual is silly. The Cuckdidian is Dick Stallman's favorite politically ravaged mouthpiece.

If you want to be more famous, putting you on a dress works wonders.
Feminists will praise you for being "brave", rational people will call you out for your bullshit, angry people will call you names and if you are lucky, you get threats which boosts your victim status.
You cannot get fired for this as it is illegal to discriminate.

So you get to keep your job, and you can get funding from feminists.

There are even people without any marketable skills who do this just to get fame.
Remember that professionally offended fat ginger who made a reaction to southparks episode about gingers?
That video got him a lot of fame, he then started to make a lot of videos nobody watched.
Now he has put on a dress so he can keep his youtube celebrity thing going.
There is nothing brave about this, it is not a new gender, it is just people who troll for attention.

Coaxed into a SNAFU

>People who work in fields dominated by the opposite sex tend to perform at an above-average level - but only if they're not attention whores
Who knew people who had a talent/passion are above-average? /sarcasm

>truth laced with the poignant cynicism
I like you.

It makes for interesting times though.

We have "feminists", a group of people who like to read off a dictionary what feminism is about, yet seems to be very anti women.
They think it is okay to treat women as sex objects by promoting abortion.
They enforce gender stereotypes by calling butch girls male and feminine men for female.
They support oppression of women and sexual minorities by defending muslims.

And the beautiful part is when people get angry at them, the get to call people sexist and get oppression points.

So you can either shut up about it or get portrayed as a nutjob who hates women.

>And the beautiful part is when people get angry at them, the get to call people sexist and get oppression points.
>So you can either shut up about it or get portrayed as a nutjob who hates women.
Amen to that. It's the ultimate trump card.

I sincerely loathe this ultra-PC world we've somehow stumbled into. We're supposed to be okay with these cross-dressing pansexuals who have beards, and flowers in their hair, who literally wear skirts and prance around with their painted toenails and open-toe shoes. Not only should we be okay with this, but we ought regard these freak shows as peers, as PROFESSIONALS. And that's not a joke or a hyperbole, I have to work with a (biological) male like that.

Jesus fucking Christ. /rant