Guts thread + a bonus kitter

Guts thread + a bonus kitter

>R8

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/9fH48d/gigabyte-motherboard-gab85mds3ha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you could use a smaller chassis, other than that it's really neat! I like it. Good cable management. Less noisy fan perhaps?
7/10.

Here's mine.

The old thread isn't dead yet. Stop jumping the gun.

Your motherboard and case size are triggering me.

5/10
6.5/10 decent cable management
not my thing 7.5/10

tiny penis big case.
pretty clean build.
great case man.
neat mother board man always wanted to a build with one in the vengeance case.

>Not my thing
>Still gives a good score
My nigga.

It is. Fitting E-ATX in it has given me some headache but I think it was worth it.

Yah you stuffed that shit man almost didnt even realize the case.

"The creme's taste is just like Swedish Fish," The Impulsive Buy added. "It has potent, puckering pops of candied cherry and a slightly off-putting finish of waxy gelatin. I really wanted to like Swedish Fish Oreo, but the 'crispy fruit medicine puree' textural contrast is too much for even a quasi-licensed gummy-ologist."

I've seen you in 3 threads today. I love your case but you need to work on that PSU cable management and hide it in the expansion bay cage a little better. I would say change your rear fan but it goes with the front one. If I would invest in anything for your build i would just say buy some white PSU sleeves

>forgot pic
Excuse shitty quality, i just moved so i don't have everything together

Two 360mm rads, too. Lol. Shit's packed. Just like the NCase was lol

If I could cool something like the Titan X and my CPU with a single 240mm rad, I'd have kept it.

I was gonna post the spaghetti, but what is this

Cables are forced into small little area that hides all the cables literally cant run those cables any other way. Heres a picture kinda showing how it works.
awesome build man white sleeved cables would be nice but still would be making reatarted runs that look white haha.

i prefer the bitfenix

better airflow and when you remove the hinges it reduces the overall size by 30%

holy stuffed man.
oh boy Sup Forums being dumb.

I was looking at those, I liked them but i don't need a windowed case since I intend to put it on a shelf in a new desk where the sides won't be seen
But airflow is a huge issue, the PSU fan being right over the cooler is causing slot of problems, after going under load and back to idle, the CPU idles at 40-45c
Load is only a max of 55c so I'm not too concerned but I still don't like it, considering this is a be quiet shadowrock LP, and an extremely low tdp G3260

I think I might have to go with a 120mm AIO water cooler
Which I don't want to do, since I spent 60$ on this be quiet one, and I really like its design

If the image has EXIF data try deleting it.

Anyone who owns a Node 202 knows if it's possible to fit a 120mm water cooler (for a SFF GPU)?
I know it's possible to do so with the CPU but it requires a little modding and is not what I am looking for.

I have my H55 installed here on my case but I wonder how much I could safely bend it to match the maximum GPU chamber height of the Node 202 because I already know that the length and width will be enough if I use the correct GPU

why would you want the node 202 when it's nothing but a shittier silverstone design? if you want slimmest possible you can get rvz02, if you want atx power supply you can get rvz01-e, or if you want aluminum chassis you can get ftz01.

better off giving the chinks your money than some sweniggers.

I prefer swissniggers design.

You tried flashing your cards bios at all? I flashed mine to a 380x, boosted the clock speed and gave a decent performance gain, but the shaders are hardware locked so you can't unlock those, you have to buy a 380x. Because of this ive been considering a 1060, opinions?

Feels good to be back with my correct hardware.

>tfw the feeling of emptyiness starts hauting you again

I need more little robot people.

>only some of the fans have grills is triggering me hard

>that teeny fan in front. lolwut

also
>I'm not a robot

Meh, it works.

Nice digits

Its efficient cooling man.
>tfw just want a cute 40mm fan

You best be gettin' a video card, user

H-hello...

Integrated graphics surprisingly are not that bad. Easy 80+ frames in csgo. Too for for a graphics card for now.

>stock cooler
>orange back plate
You need to reconsider your life choises.

*Too poor

Old picture of one I had years ago.

Snapped a picture of my guts after cleaning out my PC in preparation for the arrival of new hardware.

Excuse the potato quality.

Kiss me

what new hardware you getting?

:-D

Almost done with this unit. Gpu coming in Tuesday. How am I doing /guts/?

Very sexy, what cooler is that?

i like the fan placements. the mb looks really bland.

>kitter
Kys you fucking meme spouting loving retard

OP here i got a M-ATX board because it was cheaper than the cheapest ATX board It was a budget PC

Build in cheese grater?

die nigger

Been playing Witcher 3/Tomb Raider in 4k the past few days.

Temps seem to max out around 60c~ for the cpu and 73c~ for the gpu.

All fans except gpu being around 50% speed. Smells so good.

That's mITX

why are your fans so edgy

No its not

pcpartpicker.com/product/9fH48d/gigabyte-motherboard-gab85mds3ha

Yeah apparently I picked a really shitty mobo.

1080 in there ?

Yes. I wanted to wait on a 1080ti but my old gpu died so I couldn't wait.

Fill the rest of that space with a 5 gallon res tank and watercool it.

built*

maximum performance

Same GPU here. How hot does yours get during gaymen at 100% usage for extended time periods?

>locked i5
>baby motherboard
JUST

What's wrong with a locked i5 and a small motherboard?

Case?

hello grills

Intel cpu's scale very well from overclocking because of the high IPC count, it would be stupid not to get one that isn't unlocked. Smaller motherboards are usually shit and have very little features or good vrm cooling.

Doesnt break 61c usually.

>84c
what the fuck are you doing

I've never went past 70% usage on my cpu and have never had any issues with heat I was on a fixed budget and I spent what I would have spent on a better cpu and motherboard and got a better gpu

getting toasty, obviously.

Nice color coordination you have there.

Thanks, I wanted to do something different.

Are you using the stock cooler or something? I don't understand.

Fixed picture.

cooltek c3 jonsbo

thats prime95 fucking up skylake with max thermal test.

How are those reference cards temps. Im thinking about going to mini itx build with a define nano s wondering if i should get a blower card or stick with my msi r9 390.

also I live in Hawaii where humidity is a bitch.

Cool place to live

Its a beautiful place, but I am definitely not going to live here. Going to get a house out here and rent it out to pay mortgage then travel and live somewhere else.

Cool life to travel

80c at full load using the default fan curve. ~72c using MSI Afterburner fan curve @1400mhz. Top card only. Bottom card is normally 10-15c cooler.

Normal activities neither go above 40c.

Overall, with the exception of a tight case, would not recommend. Keep in mind those are 970s, so current generation may be different.

Yeah im going to be liquid cooling my r9 390 my friend is going to be buying the parts. I was just wondering cause i have heard people say blower cards are better for mini itx.

Yah man heres hoping.

I'm getting tired of seeing the same guts. At least take new photos.

>using amd card with a 500w psu

you're a brave man

Nobody's THAT brave

At 99%-100% usage for long time periods, mine goes up to 70-75 °C. The case is a Thermaltake Commander GS-III. Am I doing something wromg?

Thats weird man have you tried messing with fan speeds? The hottest mines gotten in my sleeper case was 64c at 98%. The cpu and HDDs run hotter.