/hsg/ - homescreens

post 'em

Lol I used yours as inspo

Colours change according to current album

The coloured parts get larger depending on charge and signal strength.
Cyan - Battery - Messenger on tap
Magenta - WiFi - Phone on tap
Yellow - Cell Signal - Chrome on tap
Clock - Gmail on tap

the colors changing thing is really neat, also how's the battery life (SOT wise) on OnePlus 3? (I assume it is one due to the lightning bolt charging icon)

neat, maybe expand on it a bit more to launch some frequently used apps, I assume for the rest you use a swipe up gesture or some gesture for app drawer?

Battery life is good, not great though. Around 3-4 hours SOT normal usage, good thing the dash charge is so good

Swipe up for app drawer, down for notification bar. Pretty standard.

Very nice musical tastes, user

that sounds good enough tho, and yeah, the dash charging is great ive heard, im personally on a kenzo (RN3P) and I get around 8 hours SOT but it takes around 2:30 to charge.

That sot is fucking crazy

it indeed is (4000mah), I find my self going 1 & 1/2 days usually, then charging at lunch time, otherwise if I use the device heavily one day, ill still have like 30% left by the end so I just charge it up over night anyways.

Thank you user, I try to listen to a bit of everything

I really want to know whether leaving your device plugged in overnight affects the battery life in any way

Nah, phones have overcharge protection. They'll get to 100 and then go through charge/discharge phases to keep the phone close to 100%. At worst it'll cut a few charge cycles out but since the battery in your phone is rated for about 10,000 charges it won't matter for shit.

was not me (im ), but I agree, modern smartphones have PMIC's (power management integrated circuits) which make sure your battery's don't overcharge as said, and the effects are minimal and will only be noticeable if you have the same battery for like 5 years or something super long, so it doesn't really matter in the long run if you upgrade every 1/2 years like most people do now a days.

Very minimal, 10/10

>tfw stuck on kitkat

What device?

Hello cell phone desktop thread.

ohayo

That's a pretty good album cover

8/10 nice wall, but icon placement could be better
9/10 really like the layout / color scheme

R8 my Redmeme m8s.

Motorola razr i