Shit Freetards Beg For

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are countless games on Steam for Loonix. What's your point, OP?

I don't see what's wrong in asking for a Linux version of a game.

Why do Sup Forums users have to make an issue out of everything ?

>even less than for Mac OS X
>countless

if a popular game didn't come out for windows, people would ask for a windows version

I wouldn't call anyone using Steam a freetard. This word describes someone who follows Stallman's ways of live, have you ever seen Stallman running such proprietary shit as Steam?

>freetard
>using proprietary software
Are you retarded?

>Linux user = freetard
Fuck off, you goddamned moron.

There's nothing wrong is asking for an additional platform, specially if it's easy to port to, such as Linux from Windows.
Devs gonna have more people willing to purchase a game.

>Shit Freetards Beg For
Sup Forums to leave.

>freetard
>using Steam
Nice try

>Implying freetards do anything besides watch 12 year old girl hentai all day and then call gamers "manchildren" on Sup Forums

Freetard has become another meaningless buzzword.

I do neither. I simply redirect to >>Sup Forums

This. I don't understand these fucks complaining. Adding Linux support is good for everyone.

Pretty obvious bait.

pajeet plz go

Are Linux fags the most overdefensive people on Sup Forums?

A game wouldn't be popular if it didnt come out on Windows.

I am pretty sure lincucks use 100% of their freetime to search that 8 year old bug

>even less than the ps4

It's pasta but raises a good question:
Not him but the no games argument is not true anymore. Windows is the best os for gaming mostly due to most game developers are trained into developing for it with microsoft's closed APIs, so the simple process of porting a game that was developed for windows to any other platform will affect negatively the performance of the game. This with the fact that the marketshare is small compared to windows there's hardly an incentive at the moment to optimize for linux, making look as if the platform were worse for games than windows when in fact to flip the situation you'll need to change the idiosyncrasies on the industry itself.

The fact though is that the situation on linux is not nearly the same than two years ago and now those who prefer linux over windows now can play games on it, helping to break the vicious circle, but still there's a lot of things to do for linux to compete in the gaming side. I anyone wants for this to change i recommend to play the games you can on linux when possible and ask for linux ports.

I notice some people doesn't want's for this to happen but if that the case let me ask (not directed specifically to the person i'm replying): how are any of you benefited in a meaningful way with the current situation? because i consider that keeping the statu quo just to have a tool to win an argument on what OS is better is not a meaningful thing. how having less options and practically being locked to MS products benefits you?

Some links:
steamdb.info/linux/
store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&os=linux
youtube.com/user/tuxreviews/videos
youtube.com/user/airspeedmph
youtube.com/user/Jakejw93/videos