I fucked up

So here's the situation: I have windows 10 and I started my computer and it have me a blue screen and stop code 0xc_0000021a(i think) and I can't get into Windows at all. Can't reinstall, safe mode doesn't work, can't diagnose itself. The only thing able to be done is open the command prompt. I have absolutely NO installation media. I know there's nothing I can do but can some shitty IT place fix it? Or do I have no option but to buy a brand new copy of WINDOWS 7 and move on with my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

appuals.com/best-fix-steps-fix-error-0xc000021a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>install some linux distro

or

>download the windows 7 iso from microsoft and use your key which i assume you have

If this is your only comp hope you have a friend who'll help you out bud

Yeah well one would think I would have at least the key. I don't, I know, I already hate myself enough. However, I've reinstalled in the past and it let's me skip right past the parts where it asks for hey because I guess the key is in the bios.

*asks for key

Got an old laptop with win 7 on it.

Can't say what the problem is, but your two options would be to get install media and attempt to repair the install; or hook the drive up to another computer, backup your data, and then wipe the fucker clean and start over.

Planning on number 2. But I so. Ehow eleven thought of using my other laptop with 7 to create a recovery drive. Problem is I don't have the key to either my 10 or the laps 7

Just pirate an ISO (should have an nfo with a key on it), use Rufus to make a bootable USB, and then use any flavor of AutoKMS to license it. Done.

>2016
>windows still doesn't have a proper rescue terminal

Did you search the the error code?

>Bug Check 0xC000021A: STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED

>These steps may be helpful in resolving this issue.
>Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files. The System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. Use the following command to run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe).

SFC /scannow

Uuhhhhh ok so what linux distro should I try getting so that I can have a fucking desktop

Will try, I just saw a Tom's hardware thread

>0xc_0000021a
Found some info on this error: appuals.com/best-fix-steps-fix-error-0xc000021a/

"Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requeste operation"

Download the windows 10 iso and install it. The key should already be embedded on your motherboard

windows 7 had system repair that was a "separate operating systen" if windows 7 could not boot, it was practically useless except for system restore points, installation media also had this and another environment for just "repairing" the operating system, but you are right they are all shit. Both however let you reinstall the operating system.

Alright so I'm using the windows media creation kit on the laptop to download the ISO to my 64gb flash drive. It said CD bit this seems to work? I guess? How big does a CD need to be to hold the ISO?

alright buddy, lets do some simple math
> iso is 2.7 gigabytes
>this DVD can hold 5 gigabytes total
literally just fucking compare information.

OK now I know how much the ISO is. Does it have to be a CD though? That's gay.

CD/DVD is probably the most compatible thing for winblows to recognize, you can try your luck with a USB however it will probably not work, they also stop manufacturing homosexual forms of storage a long time ago user.

All I have is old as shit 700mb cds becuase, you know, they're totally obsolete.

go to walmart and buy a stack on 4.7 gb DVDs, they come in a spindle and are 10$
if you don't have 10$ lure a weaker looking individual into a neglected tight space and keep hitting them on the head until they fall to the ground and steal their wallet, if they have no wallet urinate on them in spite and find another individual to mug.

you may be asking
>user why not just do a traditional gunpoint/ knife threatening mug

well user the answer is simple, if you hit them on their head, they might forget how you look and not give a description to the authorities.
>user why not just obscure your face
wearing a pantyhose over your head is more suspicious.

Thank you. Life changing advice.