This phone gives me a boner. Should I make the switch from iPhone or will it die in 12 months like most Androids?

This phone gives me a boner. Should I make the switch from iPhone or will it die in 12 months like most Androids?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development/rom-s7-edge-rom-v1-1-t3356699
forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development
cultofmac.com/404282/5-million-lawsuit-asks-did-ios-9-cripple-iphone-4s-devices/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You'll want your iPhone back 2 weeks later when you realist that Shitdroid will always be Shitdroid

>touchjizz
>no root option

Will your mom be paying for it? Sounds like your mom will be paying for it.

Samsung shit is almost as bad as IPhones.
Don't bother. You will just hate android for stupid reasons that only apply to touchjizz devices.

:_;
then what are these roms for?
forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development/rom-s7-edge-rom-v1-1-t3356699
my dad will pay for it, my mom will persuade him.
can't i use a custom rom?

wrong link
forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development

Yes but custom roms are always a pain in the ass. From updates not autoflashing. To shit breaking

Those roms are all stock based and there isn't a cm build for s6 yet (except if you count ultra buggy alpha) just go with oneplus three

chinkshit phones are not an option in my country. they are not sold/forbidden to get shipped + and taxed (a lot) + forced to register imei (around $100) when you bring them yourself.
fuck you mate. i'll probably buy this one.

buy the phone bro. I got one. the TouchWiz is bearable and it's easily root able. others are idiots

>all these pathetic contrarian NEET autists
The Galaxy S7 edge is amazing

Curved edges are ridiculous, go without that version. Literally less usable screen space, horrible glare on those sides

I went from iPhone 6+ to the
S7 Edge Verizon.

At first the US models had no root option but now we do and my phone is rooted with the Verizon bloat ware completely removed. It's a much nicer phone than iPhone though the switch was very difficult for me.
The edge is also very difficult to master and uncomfortable in the beginning. A clip case helped me tremendously and it's the best phone I've owned.

>will it die in 12 months like most Androids?
still using a note 2. guess it's powered by magic according to you OP.

>no official support
>all custom roms past 4.4 are a buggy mess on it
Meanwhile the iPhone 5 is still fully supported by Apple for at least another year.

>OS is so old some of my apps won't update
>new apps force or remove features
>outdated app is superior

i'm ok with this. i see that you just want to jerk off about how great applel is when this shit happens cultofmac.com/404282/5-million-lawsuit-asks-did-ios-9-cripple-iphone-4s-devices/

This. Approaching 2 years of using my Note 4 and it's still running very nicely. No plans to upgrade anytime soon.

>iToddler unironically bragging about crippleware """"""""""updates"""""""""""""

lmao

>Androids
Android is an operating system.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Android, is in fact, Android/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Android plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Android system made useful by the Android corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the Android system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Android which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Android system, developed by the Android Project.
There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the Android operating system: the whole system is basically Android with Linux added, or Android/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of Android/Linux!

:^)

wait for the S8 instead

Yeah this galaxy s# won't be utterly shit by next year, surely!

>or will it die in 12 months like most Androids?

every android phone I've purchased (5) of them still works

my s3 is still going on
got an s7 exynos (non cucked version) and its great
will never use apple product again unless they remove intunes

Sorry you live in a third world shithole.