Iphone is not a smartphone

the sooner you realize, the better it is.

>jelly poorfag: the thread

Metroid is not a smart phone

Not an argument.

so?

android is not a smartphone os*

iPhones and windows phones are smartphones. Some blackberries are smartphones. Androids aren't.

symbians were last true smartphones

PALM

Is this a Newt Gingrich reference?

Technically Android is not an SMARTphone, but a DumbPhone cause it needs a virtual machine Java to make something.

I mean, its just a dumbphone who run a virtual machine! It makes Android slower and needs more hardware to make less and cant do anything without java. Its not an OS, its a JokeSystem.

Metroid is prime

See This!

It's barely even a phone.

ios still can't do 1/10th of things android does. it's such a great os that even hackers sell their tweaks for it to icucks. kek

Yea your iPhone resolution is top notch, try saving the full image instead of the thumbnail you coconut

lel

I dont know wich things are you talking about. But what kind of things is really important that Android make better?

Just dont say pirate things cause its not a good thing.

these
you have to jailbreak your idevice to reach android's 1/3rd potential and then again you'll have to pay to hackers to apply jailbreak tweaks.

>T. Pajeet

>potential
>ricing and other useless shit

top fucking keke

iPhone can do anything a smartphone needs to do.

>I'm poor and I hate battery life
lol, enjoy your shit.

>oh look a expensive phone can be cheap in a expensive contract

Androidfags are so desperate that they use this as an argument. Hard to not feel sorry for them.

12 rupees have been deposited to your account, Sandeep

>he thinks you actually buy the phone for $1
kek Ahmed

Is that the one that gets you a free iphone?

What are the criteria for "smartphone" status anyway? Camera, touchscreen and wireless connectivity?