/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user's watch came • user's Banggood review and complaints keep getting censored • user reviews the $25 Deathadder he bought off AliExpress (it's legit!) • user reviews the Lingbao Jinguanshi keyboard • Chinks are putting romhacks onto Megadrive repro carts • user buys PSP E1000 off eBay from a Taiwanese seller • user orders a nexus 6 case, ends up not getting it. Orders from another seller, receives a Samsung case instead • Episode of Fake Britain covers fake Dyson "bladeless" fans and chinky chargers • user does quick review of aviators, shark cards, a wrist watch and a poorfag chink phone Since the weekends are slow let's watch a Chink Shit Documentary!

Crocodile in the Yangtze

youtube.com/watch?v=zwm7NWAxRzs

Crocodile in the Yangtze follows China’s first Internet entrepreneur and former English teacher, Jack Ma, as he battles US giant eBay on the way to building China’s first global Internet company, Alibaba Group. An independent memoir written, directed and produced by an American who worked in Ma’s company for eight years, Crocodile in the Yangtze captures the emotional ups and downs of life in a Chinese Internet startup at a time when the Internet brought China face-to-face with the West.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/221957358642
aliexpress.com/store/product/BAG_FULL_OF_DICKS/2154028_32659269610.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_416105.html
aliexpress.com/item/Qi-Universal-Wireless-Charger-Charging-Pad-for-Nokia-Lumia-1520-1020-930-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S6/32661876516.html
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_213085.html,
youtube.com/watch?v=EyvXmww2y8s
aliexpress.com/item//32611902328.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for anime and pls respond to

Doesn't look like anything from the client->server side could be exploited. Maybe there's some hidden fields.

housefires, capacity and current

$.ajax({
type: 'post',
url : 'index.php',
data: {'com': 'lottery', 't': 'lotteryAnniAct'},
dataType: 'json',
success: function(ret) {
console.log(ret);
}
});

Response: Response: Object {store: "You didn't have enough coins to roll the draw.", pType: 1}

$.ajax({
data: {
'com': 'event',
't': 'coinsExchange',
'type':'excoupons',
'id':5
},
success: function(ret) {
console.log(ret);
}
})

Response: Object {msg: "The exchange time will start on Sept 1st 10:00 am (UTC+8). Collect more coins now!", code: 1}

$.ajax({
data: {'com': 'event', 't': 'AnnicsignIn2016'},
success: function(res) {
console.log(res);
}
});

Response: Object {code: -1, msg: "You have checked in today. Come back tomorrow to get more coins!", data: Array[0], signDate: "-08-14", gold: 0}

are these real piston 3?

ebay.com/itm/221957358642

What's the best QC 3.0 charger that won't burn my house (or wallet) down?

Any Vicky lewds yet?

dont do this it steals your password

Where can I find those little weighing boats cheap?

The plastic diamond-shaped things, for holding powders during weighing.

Price is close enough but I have serious doubts they're legit. Xiaomi stopped production of these some months ago and they're running out of stock all over, leaving some fakes and chink sites with limited stock left.

Last I heard was that Banggood still had some left in stock.

they don't

how are the piston air compared with the 3's?

These things.
Searching for the name gives me no results.

I'd also like some reverse tweezers, maybe locking tweezers. But all I can find are >$4 each.
Regular tweezers are all

forgot pic

Are LD microSD cards any good?

I've got a few of the 32GB, 16GB and 8GB ones and they're pretty good, none of them have failed me yet.

is there a difference between the xiaomi bluetooth speakers? can I just pick the best looking one?

So remind me again of who this mascot for /csg/ is again and when was he made?

Expensive one has aux in and Micro SD slot. Black and white box ones are the same. No idea about the cylinder one.

it's the xiaomi mascot

So /csg/ just picked any china based company at random and ended up with xiaomi?

I ordered 2x 16gb ones when they were on sale for 5$

to be fair, their stuff is the best made stuff.

www.aliexpress.com/item/9Pcs-44-Peroxide-Dental-Equipment-Teeth-Whitening-Dental-Trays-Dental-Bleaching-Whitening-Gel-Home-Use-Oral/32667029009.html

Will these give me tooth cancer?

I guess. Mainly because it's a company known for high quality products at very competitive prices.

Try alibaba. I couldn't find them on aliexpress for some reason, but alibaba has plenty.

/csg/ adopted Mitu as their own mascot, recoloured Mitu has a red hat with the Sup Forums clover instead of the commy star.

Besides that Xiaomi is a pretty good chink brand and it's a cute design.

Any cheap chinkshit I can buy for organizing my SMD/through-hole electrical components? I was thinking of using those binder pages for trading cards, but I can't find them cheap.

>high quality products

>Xiaomi is a pretty good chink brand

>what are fakes

There's fake Xiaomi products out there of the Xiaomi Pocker Powerbank and Redmi Note 2 phones.

When you right exploding X in google you get exploding X, lol what a surprise you can do the same for Samsung or apple.

Don't put anything from China inside your body.

lol

Do you really trust the chinks enough to put a hydrogen peroxide solution in your mouth?

As some who has spilled hydrogen peroxide on their hands, I wouldn't trust it chink products that contain it.
(pic related, my hands looked a bit like this)

No but they will damage your enamel.

But the point of the dental shit is to turn your teeth white. Your hands turned white, so I guess the product should work?

Its acid its will destroy your teeth.

>peroxide
>Acid

Lol. Fuck off newfag.

God speed user, were you the one to find out how to cakefarm too?

I don't need to buy 10,000 of them though.

do you have a link?

Some sellers on Alibaba sell single units, or you can ask them for "samples."

aliexpress.com/store/product/BAG_FULL_OF_DICKS/2154028_32659269610.html
Should I?

looks gay

I am.

Are there any cheap desktop amps or sound cards worth buying? Couldn't find anything on the wiki.

I'm flaming and I wouldn't wear it

Are you a bottom? Because that bag screams bottom.

So it's not gay?

Probably a matter of:

Is Gearbest safe to buy? Im reading these reviews and 90% of them are negative

I always knew Xiaomi had good taste

Gearbest is the safest to buy from because they take Paypal and if something goes wrong Paypal has got your back.

have you ever used paypal?

Top. I guess I need to find a top backpack

Yes and gotten many refunds with no problem.

Are you planning to buy the company?

You know what i meant. I'm just worried i'll get ripped off, just like 95% of the people who say that the site is shit

What do the other 5% of the people who say the site is shit say about it?

People complain a lot. For a chink shop, it's kinda decent

Most people shill the Hybrids over the airs, Hybrid is a more generic design that should work for everyone. Some people seem to like them more than the 3, some less. Personally I only own the 3 so I can't do a comparison for you.

Shoulda bought from Banggood. Fuck sake...

No reason to worry, you'll be fine.

I do use Banggood. Often times they have the cheapest price.

GB has cheaper prices than BG 85% of the time.

Unless it's a popular item. Prices go up as GB becomes more popular

I've made 6 gearbest orders and have had no issues, with 4 more being shipped to me now. As much as we love to hate on it, it's a trusted /csg/ approved site.

Xiaomi laptop open for preorder on Gearbest: gearbest.com/laptops/pp_416105.html

>$639.99

this is a piece of shit
why is it so expensive

>laptop
it's current year, get a tablet instead.

>639.99$
Time to spend some good Goy points

They want the normies market

>ultrabook laptop
Better buy a laptop tablet hybrid or a real laptop (muh thinkpad)

I was honestly expecting a lower price.
Gonna stick with my used chinkpad for now.

>649
>will retail for 525$ in China
Better wait some extra months

Was there an update on this?

My xiaomi mi 4 is fantastic. I like it!

Shoo shoo stinky chinky

aliexpress.com/item/Qi-Universal-Wireless-Charger-Charging-Pad-for-Nokia-Lumia-1520-1020-930-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S6/32661876516.html

Are these wireless chargers any good?

You can report sellers having too high price on aliexpress.

>tfw no cute bf to watch jack ma documetary with

I'm hunting watches on GB and BG because paypal, I like them like this one gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_213085.html, simple but classic, nothing modern, anyone got any tips?

Anyone got a link to the guide user posted few threads back to viewing all items on aliexpress in price order, to search for all the shit under $1

I've ordered over $200 on Gearbest. They're legit.

Could be money laundering or feedback fixing

WTF is going with this recording of Fake Britain youtube.com/watch?v=EyvXmww2y8s
See how that BBC logo shakes around.

Remember ebay as well, also do you really need that extra paypal protection for a 2-6 dollar watch?

Not really, but I just set up a Paypal acc and I wanted to use, it I'll look in Ali too.

Did i win?

Bought a cheap thermometer off Aliexpress. Didn't come with instructions, but there's a button on the back that you can use to switch between Celsus and Fahrenheit. Not sure how quickly it refreshes, but it does change every few minutes and there is a button t instantly refresh it. It uses an AG10 battery, but I didn't have any on hand so I used an LR44G instead. Works fine, but I had to unscrew it put the battery in and it bulges out as seen in the picture. I got it from aliexpress.com/item//32611902328.html

When will i be able to score some Rubber Ducks for 0.03$ again?
I'm really depressed because i missed that

>free shipping to Poland

Man that show is such drek...
And the logo shakes around because the video can't be uploaded on YT due to copyright reasons, so the uploader turned on image stabilization to fuck up the video.

Takes longer than it did during WW 2 though...

Youtube's active camera shake cancelling or some shit, it's supposed to remedy camera shake but instead it causes or makes things worse.

It is my destiny.

Thanks, I forgot whole feature.

Any of my Russian friends know if EMS shipping worth spending ~15$ on?

I want something better than free shipping but EMS is my only option, unfortunately.

That was me.

I posted the last thing he wrote me, which was something along the lines of "I cannot and will not ship it out, you need to cancel the order".

He asked me to put the reason for my cancellation as "I no longer want the item" so naturally I put "seller raised price" since there was no explicit "I got chink'd" option.

>reverse tweezers, maybe locking tweezers
Do you mean hemostats?

>Do you mean hemostats?
not exactly, but these could work.

I'd want something without the scissor-like rear on it though,