I SWEAR TO VISHNU!!!

STOP USING ADBLOCK, YOU FUCKS!!!

I AM A CONTENT CREATOR, AND RELY SOLELY ON ADVERTISING REVENUE!!!

SINCE 2014, MY INCOME HAS DECREASED BY 75%, WHILE ME EXPENSES GREW ABOUT 15%!!!

I CAN'T SURVIVE LIKE THIS!!!

ADVERTISEMENTS THAT I ALLOW ON MY TECH BLOG ARE NOT INTRUSIVE!!! THEY ARE MOSTLY IN A TEXT FORM NEATLY TUCKED AWAY ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF MY WRITTEN ARTICLES.

JUST FUCKING TURN YOUR ADBLOCK OFF, CUNTS!!! YOU ARE KILLING THE INTERNET!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregames.azurewebsites.net/?cat=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

adapt or die senpai

>writes shitty blog
>"content creator"

maybe when adds stops serving malware, pal

Stop making kali-linux howtos and go get a real job you fucking pajeet.

Pool in the loo

lol

If only someone could write a script to suck away at this site's bandwidth like OPs mom on Jew dick

Where is this from?

Can't they get in trouble for threatening legal action against something that's perfectly legal?

In the US you can threaten all you want. If you (n.b. your lawyer) actually files a lawsuit known to be frivolous, he can get in trouble.

Your 'harmless ads' are trying to bypass my conscious mind and make me feel like I need to buy things to be happy, constantly comparing my situation to someone better off.

Ads are cancer.

hardcoregames.azurewebsites.net/?cat=2

Some Canadian bunch

What site is this?

>Sage
>Report
>Hide

Get a real fucking job, you useless leach.

I got you op, I only a block for SJW shillzones like salami and porygon

Stop being fucking stupid, you can't be that dumb to be needed spoonfeeding

>I SWEAR TO VISHNU!!!

Not so fast, sneaky Pajeet. I know what you're trying to do. "Oh friend, why do you block ad on my domain? It is just simple text and image ads. I thought we were buddies and you steal from me like this."

Then I disable adblock and your site goes from 1 download button to 6. I'm not falling for that shit again.

>I AM A CONTENT CREATOR

Also this. It is a hazard to the mental health.

I Pull media from the internet, you don't Push it to me.

That means I get to pick what I see, you don't get to pick for me.

>VISHNU
POO IN THE LOO

If I have to see ads the internet should be free.

*german*

kek

To be desu, I'd rather see the internet dead than with advertisement.

>Geocities closed on October 26, 2009 thanks to ad blocking.
Are these people fucking idiots or what?!

I pay for my internet, then I pay with my time watching your bullshit ads. My suggestion is put a friendly banner on your site that asks them to disable adblock on your domain. Can't make us watch your ads.

>mfw hosts file

why do they always ask to DISABLE the ad blocker? why not just say "add us to your white list"?

I would say about half of the adblock users are not "tech savvy" at all, and have no idea about the existence of a white list. if those websites asked nicely to add them to the white list, then I'm sure more people would use it.

>YOU ARE KILLING THE INTERNET

Yes, that's my goal. Fuck the internet.

Ehat you freeloaders don't understand is that ada will not dissapear, you are simply forcing them to change for worst.

You will see more and more sponsored articles, ads hidden as reviews and paid links.

Thanks for turning the internet into magazines.

magazine ads don't jump over the piece of text that I read, they are not moving and distracting, and most importantly it doesn't take me 10 seconds to turn a page in a magazine because it doesn't have to load 4 flash ads.

if they used still images as ads, and not clog the entire screen, then many would consider using the white-list of the ad blocker!

Learn to computer, Hiroshima

I'm talking about the quality of the content. 80% of magazine "articles" are disguised ads.

Get a real job, the internet is not a source of income for NEETs.

Gonna take the bait.

No.

Throw the assets on IPFS, run it on your machine, maybe another, host on Github pages.
>Costs: near zero

FUCK YOU AND GO EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING ADVERTISER!!! I HATE EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU FOR RUINING TV AND RADIO AND COVERING THE SIDES OF ROADS WITH BILLBOARDS AND NOW WITH THE INTERNET AT LEAST PEOPLE HAVE A CHANCE TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAMVERTIZING BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE A GOD DAMN SPAMMER!!! SO YEAH, GO EAT SHIT AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!