>[CLOSED: WONTFIX]
>[YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO VIEW LINKS]
>'Minor bug fixes and improvements'
>What's new: You tell me
>Please disable Adblock to view this page

You tell me

>edit: nevermind, fixed it
>[ ] I'm not a robot
>Want to view the rest of the article? Click here to see what just 4.99$ a month can do for you
>WARNING: right-click has been disabled on this website!
>If you like this and found it useful, please click THANKS at the bottom of this post
>If you enjoyed Flappy Pajeet click HERE to donate!

>WARNING: right-click has been disabled on this website!
I'm going to find them and kill them all.

>>WARNING: right-click has been disabled on this website!
that's easily fixed though. You just disallow scripts from handling right-click events. I know addons can do that, I think FF has an about:config setting for it too.

or just run umatrix and block javascript

>made with love
>please enable javascript to view this page

>you cant select text
>TEXT IS AN IMAGE

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you must register to view content
>registration closed by administrator

>copy/paste disabled

>middle click opens the link in the current tab
>middle click opens the link in a new tab but closes the old tab, and the old tab somehow doesn't show up on recently closed

>cant select text
I feel anxious when reading content without constantly selecting

>I'll pm you the fix :)

>Use the search function, this has been answered many times before
>search only leads you back to the same thread asking about it

>We're looking for professionals passionate about their craft!
>Ctrl-V -> " All rights reserved to Cuck Inc."
>10+ years of experience

>Made with It's a fucking bootstrap website that took somebody five minutes to make
>It uses five separate JS libraries

>>WARNING: right-click has been disabled on this website!
In firefox just use shift+right click.

One reason i still use firefox.

all the job ads want "passionate" people these days because employers figured out that passionate people will do more than 40 hours of work a week without being paid extra.

so now everyone has to be willing to do that in order to compete

>1: go to website A: can't right click
>2: disable right click hijacking
>3: go to website B: site useless because of 2
>4: enable right click hijacking
i want out

Try beeline reader. All text has a customizable gradient to help you keep your place and it may give you that similar feeling of the color changing as you read.

>"need help with x"
>"nvm fixed it"
>"9 years ago"
>no fix

Companies are fucking themselves with the experience catch 22. Once the experienced retire they'll be horribly understaffed. It's already happening.

Mfw they're also firing experienced people to pay two less experienced people for less

this happens because they don't actually need experienced people for most things. Some positions need experience, sure, but most things that most people in most companies spend their days doing could be done by monkeys.

They ask for experience because it's a universal cover-your-ass tool. Why'd you hire this guy over that guy? He had more relevant experience. This guy is awful, why'd you hire him? He had experience. Why haven't you hired anyone yet? We didnt find anyone with the right experience. Basically whatever the fuck you want to do with regards to hiring can be justified using experience. That's it's true value, for most jobs it doesn't have a damn thing to do with your competency.

>for less
Management doesn't consult finance in this decision. The two usually cost more than the one.

asciitable.com
gets me every time

You should just apply anyway. You're not going to be the only person applying who ticks every single box. In fact I would wager that the majority do not tick every box. is correct.

In fact when it comes to fields that actually require experience, that experience will probably 1) be quite specific and listed rather than just "needs experience" 2) not mentioned because the difference between an experienced and inexperienced person in that field would be so vast that it really does go without saying

>Minor bug fixes and improvements'
This is annoying when they don't bother telling us what the minor bug fixes and improvements are. yeah, they're minor, but would you mind telling us what you improved.

>fixed bug #34634
>responded to problem #236B
>corrected #563309

>thread merged with other thread
>other thread isn't relevant for reasons specifically listed in OP
>no responses because everyone thinks the other thread's replies are a solution to your problem

>made with .io
>osx

every time

Management has next to nothing to do with the hiring process, you're thinking of HR, and HR knows finance better than finance.

>middle click opens a new tab and load the page in the current tab

>i'll skype you the fix

>"Closed, use Google"
>The thread is the first result when you Google it

>Click ENTER if you are 18 years or older

gotta make sure those fucking 12 years old niggas dont view this
i bet they dont have the balls to fuckin click ENTER

This is just to filter out children too young for basic arithmetic

That's mainly only done for legal reasons.
If a parent would come in while their son's whacking it to some gay sex with hat on shit they wouldn't be able to sue the site for letting minors access it since they explicitly point out that you need to be over the age of 18 to enter.