/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Still no exploit found for Banggood, user did manage to conjure up this useful shit • user bought a cheap thermometer off Ali • Comfy reviews the BAODANLI "Ancient" Coin Knife • Taobao system's busy Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/secret-agent-masturbator/1725041958.html
reddit.com/r/electronics/comments/4xjxiz/decided_to_test_out_a_knockoff_reflow_station/
gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html
aliexpress.com/item/5-gram-Diamond-Polishing-Lapping-Paste-Compound-Syringes-0-5-to-40-Micron/32646029598.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10064,searchweb201603_4&btsid=05850029-8d4c-40c3-b7ec-4300b9638bfd
aliexpress.com/item/reliable_shitbox/2054381419.html
kimovil.com/en/compare/doogee-x5-max-pro,homtom-ht17-pro,meizu-m3,oukitel-k4000-pro
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-pepsi-p1s
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-bluboo-maya
youtube.com/watch?v=g4FWauqokDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Apologies for the lackluster news, weekends are slow.

>no news

Real thread when

Any good, cheap an concealable silicone pussy?

Oh wait I forgot it's weekend

Even this is fake thread, there ain't many post office working at sunday.

This one is very concealable. aliexpress.com/item/secret-agent-masturbator/1725041958.html

Daily reminder to cancer your orders

#PRAY FOR VICKY

That's fine, at least you didn't use cheap filler like "shark arrived! "

WHOS THIS VICKY

>ching chong (ching chong) chingKINSEY

meh, it doesnt hold the confront with your moms one

Shame the Lithuanian postal service doesn't work on Sundays or they could deliver you some better grammar.

Is that a selfie stick?

Vicky is an employee of a store who fucked up with discount on Aliexpress, giving 58$ if spent 58.01$

in the end, they had to close the store
rip

An excellent post!

Chinked:

> reddit.com/r/electronics/comments/4xjxiz/decided_to_test_out_a_knockoff_reflow_station/

>concealable silicone pussy
is that an euphemism for wanting a really small one so even your tiny dick will fit in it?

Link? I need to get one of these.

>everybody who shitposts or criticizes someone in /csg/ is Lithuanian

it doesnt imply it has to be tiny, even a fleshlight could be considered 'conceable' since its spoofed like a flashlight

"To keep from being observed or discovered; hide"

>To keep from being observed or discovered;
sounds like your dick is what's concealable here t b h

Wow, I wonder why.

I only hate discord, that's all.

You need to calm down man, not everyone you don't like is Lithuanian.

These kind of sharpeners are all shit.
Use proper wet stones or if you have one a belt sander.

And for reference, that's 69.4% of all dislikes all from one small insignificant country with a bunch of stolen cars and Putin's electricity plants. I think other channels have it worse, easily 80-90% of dislikes. He boasts about it in here all the time as well as his bizarre anti-discord stunts. There's a reason people talk about the Lithufag, there may be other faggots but he's the prime faggot.

You do know that the more you scream like an autistic child about "muh Lithuanian" the more people will imitate him for (You)s right?

Shame that whenever he gets banned all his samefag posts go with him and it's exposed as a bunch of (You)s from one guy talking to himself for hours on end. Nice try though.

Of course not.
Dirty is a Brit who lives in Slovenia.

> Brit who lives in Slovenia
why?

Parents moved out there, I assume.

Dunno why but these weather stones and other silly signs always make me smile no matter how many times I see them.

Far higher quality women

Understandable.

>belt sander
fucking hell. use a 400/1000 stone and if you want it sharper flitz polish loaded onto a piece of denim with 30 up/down strokes

These look neat, they chink?

Only if Vicky sends nudes

BEGINNERS GUIDE TO GOOD BOY POINTS:

10 points for signing up to Gearbest
20 points to upload a custom avatar
10 points to write a review
20 points if you include a single picture (no need to use all three slots)
50 points if you include a video review (it doesn't have to be good, Russians do 10 second videos with no narration zooming on the product)

50 points if you sign up for the Gearbest newsletter: gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

There are lucky draws every week where you earn random good boy points and you earn an amount equivalent to the value of your order as it gets marked as shipped. Also GB randomly lets you take surveys or mark an item as delivered, this also nets you points so take the chance if you see it.

If you review the Gearbest app and let customer service know they give you 300-500 points.

If you notice any errors on the site or app, let customer service know and they give you points as reward. Spelling errors count.

Ask customer service directly how you can earn good boy points, they'll link you to trustpilot etc and you get 300 points for every shill review you make bigging up Gearbest.

There are lucky draws every week where you earn random good boy points and you earn an amount equivalent to the value of your order as it gets marked as shipped.

for what purpose?

to save money

50 points=$1 off, you can save a maximum of 30% off any item on Gearbest even if it's on flash sale.

Oukitel K6000 Pro for £98.04/$126.59 US. Cop it?

Fuck yeah that's a good deal.

A lot of chinese steels and knives are pretty good by anyone's standard. Also the $2 diamond paste actually does work as it should for 1/10 the price.

>Techtablets damaged their Chuwi Vi10 Plus
Fuck that, I'm buying it either way. It's still the best

Bought a chink shit 3D printer about 3 weeks ago. It's a $280 DIY kit called the Tevo Tarantula.

I've never 3D printed before, but I was able to get up and running with this kit reall quick. Took about 10 hours to assemble and anther 5-6 to get my first successful print. The owners of this printer have a very large Facebook support group to help get up and running, which is occasionally monitored by the makers of this kit.

I think this is a very good kit to get up and running for beginners interested in 3D printing.

thanks for doing the dishes, user

why is your workshop inside your kitchen?

now print a dildo

I ordered xiaomi redmeme 3s prime did i fuck up?

>did i fuck up?
Only if they chink you with malware and you dont notice it

Does gaybeast give any tracking info?

I see pic related.

no, use 17track.net

Put the tracking number you carefully obscured into 17track, noob.

>Item is not found at this moment, If necessary, please verify with the package sender and check back later.

Too soon?

They closed my 3 cent duck order because I used a prepaid mastercard

They never closed my orders when I used a prepaid visa

am i fucked

nice. Maybe make some knife scales or something

Link to paste?

Let's say I'm looking for a phone for under $100 that is reliable and won't blow up, what are my best options?

I've been using these chink belts for years. They are like $6 and have a really good lock mechanism. Would recommend them to anyone.

aliexpress.com/item/5-gram-Diamond-Polishing-Lapping-Paste-Compound-Syringes-0-5-to-40-Micron/32646029598.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10037_10049_10059_10032_10058_10017_10060_10061_10062_10064,searchweb201603_4&btsid=05850029-8d4c-40c3-b7ec-4300b9638bfd

Can you take a close-up picture of a model?
Also, are those low poly or does everything you print look like that?

Can I use that as thermal paste?
It looks pretty

>tfw im finally getting my own memeshark

The models I'm printing are specifically designed to look low poly. Printing resolution is as small as the nozzle you put on, which is as low as 0.1 mm, typically.

I think the wiki is a good option

No idea. It's suspended in oil so maybe? you can use it to lap the top of a processor though

why would anyone buy the redmeme 3s vs the note 3 pro?

are you slavic?

Thanks for the picture, they look pretty good actually

These models were printed with a relatively large layer size to print faster. First thing I printer were parts I broke during assembly.

aliexpress.com/item/reliable_shitbox/2054381419.html

Kimovil.com

Have fun.

No American.

kimovil.com/en/compare/doogee-x5-max-pro,homtom-ht17-pro,meizu-m3,oukitel-k4000-pro

Also if you want to truly meme
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-pepsi-p1s

Also to add to this, HT17 pros antutu is a lie, it's probably closer to ~24000

Oukitel is quietly the 2nd best chink phone maker behind Xiaomi. Love their shit but then I love rugged tech like Toughbooks. Their phones are really thick and heavy but if you're not a skinny jeans faggot reddit lurker it isn't a problem.

>you will meet oleg
why live

The pepsi memephone is not really bang for your buck, so only get it if you can't live without that meme brand

Guys Im gonna order a Lenovo K3 Note. Do you have a tip for a quickly deliver ? Like bangood vs gearbest...

Price is around the same on various stores so it doesnt seem like a deal breaker for now.

Don't, that phone is horrible. Believe me, I own it. Get an Oukitel or an Xiaomi phone, the K3 Note is a shit early 2015 meme and the worst phone I ever owned. I have a Redmi Note Pro 3 now and it's much much better.

>buying literal botnet

My gf got one of those. It turned out to be the chinese version, so changing the ROM was a hassle. It came with a chink vendor ROM, and the spanish translation was horrible, and the mobile network didn't work.

trust me, I would buy an Oukitel in a blink but I really need the 850Mhz 3G Band.

Any suggestions for a 5.5" phone then?

Pikachu and charmander are 20% filled in with the honeycomb structure. The squirtle is completely hollow. Took about an hour each and close to max speed for my printer.

Is there a cheap chinese alternative to this?
the strong rubber band

If you just need 850 3G then potentially
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-bluboo-maya
I bought this phone as well, I've looked up pretty much everything I can about it and it does have some issues.

The touchscreen can be kind of shitty but I guess they fixed that with an OTA update, only issue is the OTA update will break most video playing apps and you will have to download an older version of the app for it to work. They may fix this before you even get the phone though since they have already put out two updates in the month or so the phone has been out.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4FWauqokDw
a video describing the issue.

That looks exactly like a rubber bracelet people like so much. You could probably find a bulk buy of those rubber band bracelets for cheap. Most likely will be made in China.

why do you want to strap a thing to the front of your phone, blocking the touch screen?

Not everyone is constantly staring at their phone like a braindead zombie. The band is for securing an MP3 player to the back of the phone so it becomes one device in your pocket. If you're listening to an album you won't be fucking with your phone.

You know that your phone already has a built in mp3 player, right?

that seems like a problem but I have some experience changing ROMs so if the phone has some little support on XDA I can deal with it.

I just took a random picture, I'm planning to put it on this wallet case, but I need a tight want, a bracelet would be too large I guess

Do you have an elastic band for your fedora, too?