Almost 28

>almost 28
>$80,000 software dev. salary in the South.

Do I...

A) settle down with one of these broads I bang occasionally on weekends and start a family?

B) spend my time and efforts toward an abstract goal? Start a business? Travel everywhere? Create some websites on the side?

The obvious normie answer is the former, but I want to know what Sup Forums thinks.

C) commit sudoku, normie scum

Buy a collection of chinese cartoon figures.

save the money, go in a sex trip for a few years

>getting married
>so she can cheat on you
>and make you a literal cuck
>she'll also get your money and your house after the divorce

hahaha yea, do that

It's impossible to start a business in software dev these days unless you're friends with a lawyer. You'll immediately be sued by a hundred patent trolls no matter what you do and it costs on average $3 million to defend yourself.

>>A) settle down with one of these broads I bang occasionally on weekends and start a family?
>> one of these broads I bang occasionally
>> one of these broads
>> broads
>> broads i bang
>> broads

oh OP i love you man, you always make me laugh

That's like asking "should I smash my penis with a hammer, or should I enjoy a slice of this delicious cake?"

whats the big rush
are ur eggs getting old

B, starting a family may be fun, for the first days, then it gets a nightmare

>projecting

It makes no difference; do you actually think any of those things will make you happy?

You save money, get a poly-girlfriend. Do not get kids

don't settle down with anyone you just bang

>A. dream of all the adventures you could go on if you weren't tied down by a wife and kids, always wondering what could be.

>B. Die sad and alone with no kids or wife to take care of you.

Option B. Buy a home with as much land as possible and start a rally driving course/school on it. Cont with job.

Atay single for life and be happy

Don't settle down with some floozie, go with B and see if someone comes along. You're not a chick, there's no ticking biological clock.

It's what happens.

Life is a lie, particularly for the affluent.

sorry about your parents user.

not that guy but that's how almost all marriages end, and probably about 100% of the ones where the male chooses to use the term 'broad'.

What's with you and the projection meme? Are you some young person that's clinging to the notion of love?

probably should kill yourself

I don't know--I'm not you--stop asking strangers on the internet for personal life choices.

Flip a coin then suck on 2 cocks while you ponder this.

80k a year In the south. You're doing good bro, what languages do you use? With the salary you have wiggle room to brainstorm ideas and actually make real money.

>6665
close but no cigar

>family
The world has way too many people in it as it is. Just fucking jerk it and do B.

Java, JavaScript, Visual Basic, and PHP.

This. If you enjoy a good roundhouse fight then by all means have at it hoss, but expect to be swarmed by patent trolls so make sure you have your cards setup to fight multiple fronts.

>About to be 30
>Not even making 6 in field where salary is handed out like candy to anyone with half a brain

How useless are you? Did you even go to school? Seems like you should go with C.) kys asap

>just American things

How come everything I read about America is shameful? Living in America sure sucks.

You have multiple ways to put stacks on stacks. Use your mind not your dick. You aren't exactly In the six figure range but 80k Is good. Make something for yourself, In twenty years will you look back a rich man? A middle class man? Or a poor man? Honestly all three are a possibility, however by actually making something yourself, maybe a little time In the open source community, make a game or whatever rogue likes gain small but reliable fanbases. Then create something that makes you money, automate the buying and selling of things, buy low sell high but on a massive scale. There are infinite possibilities, perhaps consult the peace pipe to find one of them?

80k in the south is worth like 300k in SF faggot.

> settle down with one of these broads I bang occasionally on weekends and start a family?

Also nobody who actually leaves their house on the weekend talks like this. You are either a NEET trying to simulate a real life on Sup Forums, or a virgin, or both. End it man

Both answers are pretty normie-tier, if you ask me.
You should join the good side, i think you'll like it more than starting a family or creating some stupid website.

It's really not that bad here. We simply have fifty states with fifty different identities and peoples that have been there for many years. And someone from the midwest probably won't go on vacation to NYC, so we all evolve sociologically differently state by state. But border states of larger states ( Texas, California, NY ) kind of flood over into nearby states. In NYC If you start a dev company you're going to get fucked, same for Cali. If you are In North Carolina the chances are lower, but you still have to be original. That's the sad face of capitalism, particularly on the internet here, you have to be original or already a powerhouse with millions to blow on lawyers. Still though, are ability to climb classes Is still no doubt the best In the world.

This comes from someone that likes to think into the future and i will try to keep it short. Water is getting scarce, more and more Pajets are getting into every field of every industry, good food is getting scarce, a new economic crash is coming and we humans keep reproducing like bunnies. If you think that you will work for 25 years in the same job and then retire to your dream house, you're out of your mind. Who knows for how long we will be like this. Become fucking indispensable in a job that covers the basic necessities of humans or even better. create a multinational business that one of the basic necessities of humans. It doesn't matter if our civilization crumbled. We humans will keep eating, sleeping, having sex and fun.

>settle down with one of these broads
>start family
>get cucked
>divorce
>pay child support

JUST COME WORK IN COMMIEFORNIA KURUFU

GOD

VIDYA

1.) Don't get married.

2.) Do some research into emerging markets (private spaceflight, asteroid mining, sustainable energy, 3D printing, etc...) Invest half your salary every year for 15 years.

3.) Keep working, start collecting something you love. Wait until your stocks are worth at least 5-10mil (maybe even wait until they're worth more) and then sell them all.

4.) Buy a couple thousand acres of land in rural MS, AL, or SC. Build a large sustainable fortress. Buy a lot of guns. Hire someone to take care of your land.

4.) enjoy the neet dream partner

Save money, make long term goal for sustained living in case of emergencies and free lifestyle. Invest your money with decent interest returns.

Retire early and live off of pension + interest. Follow your heart's content, within limits.