I just upgraded to the latest version of uTorrent ^.^

I just upgraded to the latest version of uTorrent ^.^

Looks very clean with ads disabled and excessive gui junk hidden.

As much as it may not seem like it, this is a board for people who are at least slightly technologically competent. You might feel more comfortable posting somewhere else instead.

>having to used a cracked version filled with malware
>not just running it on a VM, disabling ads and using the webui

>inb4 qbittorrent
it was a pile of shit which would have the downloads unexplained stop for a minute or two at a time

>an idiot who thinks he's not mining bitcoins

seriously though, if you can't figure out how to use qtorrent why are you even on this board?

>cracked version
It's the official one, non pro. Wtf are you on about?? o.O

>tfw deluge can finally auto-add torrents with Asian characters in the filename
literally no reason to use anything else.

>tfw updated transmission to latest version (on my distro at least)

>it was a pile of shit which would have the downloads unexplained stop for a minute or two at a time

Are you one of those retards that thinks "stall" is actually stalling the torrent?

That's just what the client says when you aren't getting fed data, it's the same as if you just dropped to 0 KB/s because of lack of seeds.

feels comfy af

It's called µTorrent, or muTorrent, faggot.

Cool. Now press T

>MPAA botnet spyware adware malware bitcoin miner...
nope

ISP sent me emails about me torrenting pronz
is there a way against being tracked besides a vpn or is that pretty much the only way besides a private tracker
used qbit

>jewtorrent
>not QmasterofBITches

Tell me when was the last time you felt joy when your torrent finished 0.0001 seconds faster?

Kek

not him, but

same torrent (around 60gb, low seeds)
on qbittorrent = downloaded around 20%, stuck at stalled for a month before I just went to try other clients
on tixati = once it started, it never stopped downloading, 100% reached
on transmission-qt = started to download asap too, never once stopped downloading, but I stopped before it finished (I liked tixati, stood with it)

same configs on every client (using same port, port forwarded, etc)

I really wanted qbittorrent to work, the gui is just what I always wanted, but the stalled is not a meme

maybe I'll try it again on the future

also

I hate how libtorrent based clients deal with partial downloads of big torrents
it's just shit

can you tell me why you're downloading all of those at the same time? it will take you weeks at least to watch all of that junk

Stop using an ancient version of stealing that involves broadcasting your fucking IP address to everyone around the fucking world.

and use what?

DELUGE
E
L
U
G
E

Deluge explodes if you try to seed 500+ torrents.

Bloated filesizes...

>implying movies shouldn't be that big
I bet you think yify rips look fine.

>seeding

>using public trackers
bwhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to rip your f*cking spine out

>went from deluge to qbittorrent
>suddently I can load things faster than 10kb/s
wew

No, but they don't need to be that large anyway.
Good encodes are roughly 10-20GB, not 40GB and above. Those are pretty much uncompressed.

Blurays are like 50-100GB
so if you want the equivalent quality that a bluray disc provides 50GB is good.

While at it, just download the ISOs...
and rip out the m2ts or bdmv

bluray is 25-50gb, downloading that uncompressed is absolutely retarded. 4k bluray is 66gb or 100gb, but again, lossless compression will give you a much smaller filesize.

>46gb
>for a 1080p file
>for a movie made in 1978
>not even 7.1 audio
what logic are you using here?

ok i need to ask this because kickass was my main torrent site and now i come back to civilization 2 months later and its gone. where is the go to place for torrents now?

thank you

Private trackers.

Rarbg

I'm a big fan of [the name of this site has been redacted to protect its security].

Converting a lossy compressed stream, such as BluRay, to lossless will actually increase the file size...

xrutor .org motherfucker.

that guy uses utorrent on a VM

what kind of logics do you expected?