People like this exist

People like this exist

I asked my wife's son about this and he insured me that MSI is the best. He said their engineering team is more diverse than Asus and therefore releases a better product.

I would go out to buy an MSI motherboard right now, but my wife took the car to meet up with her bull since it's Monday.

>letting it get into the socket

I'm just impressed that this video is still up on the tutorials section, you can literally scam them claiming they damaged your components with this guide

HNNNNNG

What ever happened to a little dab?

More like this

>AMD manufacturing process

Right? I've always just put a little grain of rice sized dab on the CPU and let the pressure of installing the heatsink spread it around

>>AMD manufacturing process
>on an nVidia graphics card (SLI connector)
you fucking novidia faggots arent even trying anymore...

ahahaha

My i5 6500 cpu comes with a stock cooler with pre-applied thermal paste. Problem solved.

>
>dab

why does this cuck still work for NCIX?

>AGP

those were the times.

thank fucking god they are over

he doesn't...

>Starting Shogo/AvP2 or similar game
>Have and old PC running 98SE 16MB PCI graphic card with Voodoo 2 SLi
>Pick AGP option that stated 32MB was needed to run good.
>Then bought a new PC, installed Win2KAD with a TNT2 32MB
>Less FPS
>Looks like I needed
>dual booted Win98SE and Win2KAD just so I could enjoy high FPS with my Voodoo 2 again.
>Almost no space for games due to having two OS installed.

What a shame.

I always just put a thin slice of sponge soaked with thermal paste between the cpu and cooler.
It's easier to avoid excess paste running onto the board that way desu.

>tfw play the video during class out of boredom
>classmates notice it
>they start arguing whether this is bad or not
>some guy said this isn't bad
>another guy said that the more you apply the better the heat transfer
>another guy said that it's better to spread it around with a credit card instead of just putting a tiny bead on the CPU and letting the CPU fan heatsink spread it through pressure
>I say that thermal paste is only there to fill the gaps between CPU heatsink and the fan
>guy goes nuclear and says I'm retarded

It should be noted that at the time I was a CS student working on my master's degree

Why are people so fucking dumb

>that edgy chipset heatsink
lyl

This kills the board

>tfw my job is soldering those same kinds of capacitors
not fun

>not apologizing for being wrong and laughing to yourself as he breaks his computer
never argue with anyone who claims to be right when it's obvious they're wrong. just agree with them and move on

It is a shame, because it is a nice looking board besides that

*ensured

FUCK

MODS MODS MODS

>There are people out there that don't use their hands to smear it on

That could cost you the job if you're not a youtube's cuck...

I just use the inside of my elbow to cover my eyes.

It's CS. At best the closest you get to computer hardware is writing software that runs on it. Thermodynamics is more of a ME thing although EEs that work with high power circuits will have picked it up.

cool story bro

Michael J. Fox: Expert Solderer

I saw someone in real life do something like this. I was with a friend as he took his pc to a repair shop. (I'd have done it myself but he was a pussy and his parents wouldn't let me). But the shop techie wiped the old gunk off with a cloth, applied a bit too much new tm, then spread it with his finger. I said that wasn't a good idea and he said it's fine. I wanted to argue more.

I thought it was something like the size of a pea.

Then again, when I first built my first computer years ago it was make a dotted circle roughly the size of a dime.

So which one actually works best anyway?

hahaha

Pea Sized according to the manual of the last heatsink I installed this year which worked great for me.

What?