/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Comfy Reviews user reviews the Baodanli "Ancient" Coin Knife; it struggles to cut peppers
• More proof there's a sadsack Lithuanian in our midst • Repost of the Good Boy Points guide, still valid for all you shills • user finds an Oukitel K6000 Pro for $126/£98 • user recommends $2 chink knives and diamond paste • Really interesting pictures from user's first journey into 3D printing • More underage with pre-paid cards getting rekt by Ali, this time over a 3c rubber ducky • Chink belts are A-OK by user • Dumb user buys stale 2015 meme Lenovo K3 Note even though multiple anons tell him not to • Rubber band for attaching MP3 players to your phone causes a whole bunch of autism on both sides • Cheap Intel Xeons show up, look tasty • Anons already scared about losing audio jacks on their phones thanks to Apple turn to Meizu bluetooth earbuds • user buys Vernee Apollo Lite, says it's stock Android with no signs of stinky chinky • Anons STILL want to eat chink food even though it has killed people before • Another user falls for the $1 clip-on mic meme, about to be in a world of background hiss Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgdHMP5evwQ
gearbest.com/multimeters-fitting/pp_399825.html
aliexpress.com/item/Shark/32512307425.html
everythingaliex.com/2016/06/07/sellers-guide/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Professional-Magic-Cube-3x3x3-Cubo-Magico-Puzzle-Speed-Cube-Classic-Toys-Learning-Education-For-children/32661924667.html
s.aliexpress.com/UfM3ueUN
gearbest.com/indoor-lights/pp_312049.html
aliexpress.com/item//32657057890.html
aliexpress.com/item//32657101939.html
aliexpress.com/item//32659372902.html
aliexpress.com/item//32674017512.html
gearbest.com/samsung-cables-adapters/pp_333822.html
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ
ebay.com/itm/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-1GB-RAM-Quad-Core-1-2GHz-CPU-WiFi-Bluetooth-Starter-Kit-/301953679383?hash=item464dd78017:g:UIkAAOSwYmZXMo8y
aliexpress.com/item//32701464293.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/ORICO-QTW-1U-1-Port-QC3-0-USB-Quick-Charger-Wall-Charger-with-1m-Free-Micro/105327_32659100229.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it good to buy chinese wall chargers? Are they made to spec or should I just buy third party?

Buy 3rd party chink charger.

Got some stuff.

>yfw your package arrives in your country

Double glass cup, for my morning coffee. Its nice but it smelled like cancer It needed a week to smell nice.

Hello fellows chinkster, OneBoxing guy here with a new video:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgdHMP5evwQ

Enjoy!

PS: fuck you lithuanian fag, stop disliking my videos!

Csg pillow case, its kind of to big 42x42 i did not measure how big it was. Gona have to find bigger pillow to fill it up.

Got one of these gearbest.com/multimeters-fitting/pp_399825.html

Its made of high quality chinese carbon fiber aka plastic, came with 2 batteries, is pretty nice for being that cheap. There were some other models but the price would have put my order over the fingol tax threshold of 22euros or so.

>making a video purely to get more free stuff through your ArtisticBovine code in the description

lol

Link for custom pillowcase?

It's pretty good for 1 dollar

Some chink boxers. Nice kind of small on the package, but good for the 3.5$ a pice, nice Versace branding.
Got a Q5 but not tested yet.
aliexpress.com/item/Shark/32512307425.html

where to get boxers?

Sleeping with the fishes

everythingaliex.com/2016/06/07/sellers-guide/
From one of the sellers here not shire witch they got updated.

Tronsmart and BlitzWolf are great chink chargers

how safe is buing from gearbest with a debit card? do the chinks really steal info? i've seen some claims that CC info got stolen from banggood, but havent read about DC info leaking and unauthorized payments being done.

oh jeez BG's roll to win is so fucking slow, I feel like im back on 1999 internet.

Just use paypal. It take 5 min to set up.

I'd avoid BlitzWolf. I woke up to the smell of burning coming from both my S4 and BlitzWolf 5 port charger. The S4 was fixable with a new charging board, but the charger was done for.

Just use PayPal

all my relatives are dumb as fuck and my personal card is somehow not accepted there, the only option is for me to transfer money to them and then pay using their cards :^)

Well you CC info will be safe, but your refund capabilities will be gimped. Since you cant threaten GB whit paypal refund.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Professional-Magic-Cube-3x3x3-Cubo-Magico-Puzzle-Speed-Cube-Classic-Toys-Learning-Education-For-children/32661924667.html

Bought a $2 Chink Rubik's cube today

and if it happens that i do have a relative who lives two thousand kilometers away BUT haves paypal, will my goods get shipped to the paypal address or the one I specified in the fill out form?

The one you specified

shut up underage

The one you specified

ye s sir

when they asked if i want to make online purchases three years ago i said no :^) now im ha ving problem s

Bought a Sputnik-1 poster. It's a bit small but I love the retro look.

link ?

>be out
>meet cute boy
>it's going great
>a couple of drinks and clumsy attempts at hypnotic suggestion later, I agree to come back to his for netflix and chill
>start getting down to business on the couch
>it's going great, he's surprisingly competent
>decide to move things to the bedroom
>see pillowcase
>what is this, user
>"i-it's an image of a budget Micro SD card with the abbreviation for chink shit general on it, a subreddit where people get together for good deals for chinese electronics and casual racism"
>mfw

s.aliexpress.com/UfM3ueUN

Create PP account.
Fund PP account.
Pay with PP account fund.

Its a cute shark pillow dont you like it. It seamed nice so i got it. :^)

by there i meant paypal

[spoiler]it's a maestro card[/spoiler]

They'll most likely think it's a childish toy. but no one cares about that nowadays. So the situation you're sketching is not going to happen.

Shoo shoo stinky chinky.

Fuck it's cheap and I can put a waifu on it? How much would an inner pillow for one of these cost?

>>Buying slum tier generic shitty cube
>>Not going for Moyu Master Race
>>Not even going for Shengshou Poor's Master Race

You disappoint me user.

>subreddit

What kind of printing method do they use?

I do, actually. I really do. Unfortunately I'm a married oldfag and there's no way I could get something like that. I'm just jealous really.

I think its a decorative pillow cushion for your couch

how come there are so many stupid kids on /csg/ who don't know basic things like how PayPal works? Are they trying to maximise what they can get on their parent's allowance? If you can't work out PayPal then you have no right to call your relatives stupid, you dumb little shitbag.

another few buks, depending of what kind of filling you want probably. The chiks can probably fill it for you if you ask.
And its not soft cotton its linen so beware of that. The back is blank as well.

No clue.

>t. an angry nigger who doesnt read the thread

my CARd is a MAESTRO which is No T accepted by paypal or anywhere out of my count ry

Is there a way to charge my chinkpad with a powerbank?

Also anyone ever heard of Avexir or axpro SSDs?

Read on the other threads about not buying a Redmeme 3 because Redmeme 4 is about to be released.
How long does it take between Xiaomeme announcement and being able to find it in chink stores?

have they announced the note version of Redmeme 4?

go to the bank and get a visa or masster card. Or ask for car for internet shopping. Just do its worth it to be safe.

Not that I'm aware.
They didn't even announce the Redmeme 4 yet, did they?

>I have a Maestro so it's completely impossible to switch to another account or card type even though banks allow it and sometimes encourage it with rewards!
>my parents did it all for me and I need to transfer money across the country to my "stupid relatives" so they can buy things but I'm not a little kid!! HELP ME WITH BASIC ADULT THINGS /CSG/

This is you right now, make a meeting with your bank and sort it out like a man instead of complaining here you little shit.

No, I don't think so. I've seen it being mentioned on /csg/ a few times in the context of "don't buy a redmeme3, wait for 4", but nothing else. Let me search for this on the official site or blog or whatever.

>>My card doesn't work with PP so there's NO WAY I can use PP. EVER!

Stupid 4chinks never cease to amaze me.

checkmate you win im acc 13 ban me hiroshimoot

you cant make assumptions like that based of this little information lad

if you're not underage then you're a helpless manchild who needed your parents to do your banking for you well into adulthood. Which one is it?

This.

I want one of these.
Are these things dangerous?
I absolutely have no need for it, should I buy it anyway?
gearbest.com/indoor-lights/pp_312049.html

Buy Orico.

That's an insult to us manchildren out here, been doing my own banking for a long time.

>not getting a 5x5 cube
Pleb.

Thanks for the advice

tfw the chinks fuck up your order and actually deliver a better product than the one you paid for

ordered a Aukey 3 port 60W USB power supply aliexpress.com/item//32657057890.html
but received the 4 port 80W version aliexpress.com/item//32657101939.html

It is well made (solid block of plastic) and works really well (charges at 2A per device even when all four ports are populated)
Am pretty confident that my house won't burn down within the next week

also ordered a set of micro-USB cables (2x0.3m 3x1m) aliexpress.com/item//32659372902.html
the cable is much thicker than cheaper ones but still flexible and the plugs fit perfectly in all my devices
really worth paying the extra money compared to shitty ones

>if meet u
Better not fuck with that store.

>really worth paying the extra money compared to shitty ones
This ought to go in the wiki or infographic or whatever the fuck we're using to make our collective knowledge slightly less ephemeral. There are many things worth chinking out on; USB cables are not one of them.

You may want to check for YJ Guanglong too.
It's almost the same price as Shengshou but many claim it's way better.

second package that arrived today is a LiitoKala Lipo-charger and power supply
aliexpress.com/item//32674017512.html

it can handle a variety of cells and is recommended by a lot of flashlight nerds
I couldn't test it yet since I'm still waiting for a new thinkpad battery
so I can dismantle the old one and get those sweet 18650s

You can go pretty cheap and still get decent low name cables
gearbest.com/samsung-cables-adapters/pp_333822.html
Got this for 1.31 after using points.

Yep especially since even the good ones aren't that expensive, they were $1.32 each in this set of 5

Revised /csg/ approved YouTube channel list, all dead channels removed:

Dirty Reviews - nice accent and definitely started off the shark meme
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

Unbiased Tech Reviews - proud child molester, had his leg reattached after an accident, trolls /csg/ repeatedly pretending his chink shit exploded and caused his leg to fall off
youtube.com/channel/UCMJC5HmfOQR6EQ3it37L88Q

Comfy Tech Reviews - hosted the /csg/ podcast (RIP), most well-known for BM-800 reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCZzcBC-YrD-PPupuJVblRpg

BigCliveDotCom - the myth, the legend, tears apart chink shit to see if you'll kill you in your sleep
youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music, likes his referral links and shilling for free stuff
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

GeeekyStuff - boring voice but in-depth reviews of chink shit especially dash cams and obscure chink phones/tablets
youtube.com/channel/UCdt2o-hQ3BF-lc1z58ZY2mw

TechTablets - used to shill here then sold out when the jewtube money flooded in. Still a good resource for chinky tablet reviews.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful China Loot Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews filmed with no lighting
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, reviews of chink TV boxes and computer cases
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx-oNP2DRBbzQ

I don't know if I'd call Rock low name in fairness.
>Rock
>Aukey
>Orico
>Old Shark
>Xiaomeme

All make good quality cables in my experience.

stop shilling yourself dirty you lying little fuck
go find another website on which to spam your referral links

if you add Ugreen this is pretty much the complete list to quality chink cables

I'll keep doing it purely because it gives you so much chronic asspain.

Buy some of this, it helps soothe the butthurt.

I think the Shengshou should do starting out. If I use it much I'll def have a look at buying more. Thanks user

Just open a new account in another bank

Will I get cucked if I buy this?
ebay.com/itm/Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-1GB-RAM-Quad-Core-1-2GHz-CPU-WiFi-Bluetooth-Starter-Kit-/301953679383?hash=item464dd78017:g:UIkAAOSwYmZXMo8y
In my country it costs way more.

just did a quick comparison between the Aukey 1m cable ($1.32)
and this one that came for free with my lightbox,
some other user also bought it a few threads ago for $0.50 aliexpress.com/item//32701464293.html

Aukey weighs: 30.5g
Beautiful Gift weighs: 16.5g

and you can really feel this difference in material

>US $51.29
For that price sounds legit.

It's cheaper on Gearbest

>implying that it is this easy

of course it is numbnuts. You can even do it online in less than half an hour in a lot of cases.

aliexpress.com/store/product/ORICO-QTW-1U-1-Port-QC3-0-USB-Quick-Charger-Wall-Charger-with-1m-Free-Micro/105327_32659100229.html

On the topic of phone cables, can anyone recommend me a USB type-C charger?

240 volts, with an AU plug preferably.

Getting a debit card yes, a credit card could take a bit longer

Depends where you live.
In any decent country, it should be damn easy to get a new account with a card that works with PP.

What's the good SSD brand already?

Thanks?

Samsung EVO

In western Europe, the US yes
In lithuania no

Hey EU bro, just link your bank account and let paypal automatically deduct payments from your bank account.

(you)
Obviously i meant the chink one.

>Lithuania

Don't t make fun of rightful Polish clay

Got my Aukey LiPo 8000mAh powerbank

Charges my Nexus 5 a little over 4 times with the same current as the original charger.

I don't have a USB current meter but russkies have been getting near 5V 2A and over 8000 mah on the reviews, so there's that.

Comfy size, stowed cable, and no housefires as of yet

my card is also maestro and works fine with paypal, could it be that you're straight up retarded?

Chinks took one dollar off a product I ordered and haven't received yet, is there an AliE policy against that?

I did this and it left live metal prongs sticking out of the wall

Never again