Apple® plans on introducing 10.5 inch iPad® Pro in 2017

Where were you when Apple® once again revolutionized® computing with the innovative® new iPad size?

Lagdroid fags BTFO
M$ shills BTFO

theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/8/15/12480144/ipad-pro-10-5-inch-2017

I got a free 10.1" android tablet with 2 year 4g contract totalling out to $10 a month. I beat super Mario 64 on it and I'm gonna play some star fox 64 and conkers bad fur day next, and I can't wait to use it for school this semester.

But what were you saying about a 10.5" tablet? Is that one of those toys where you can't even install apps without the play store?

iPad isn't the problem. iPad has insane potential.

iOS is the one that needs to die.

desu I'd much rather have an iOS Pro than iPad Pro. Or better yet, ditch iOS completely and give me the same freedom* that macOS gives me.

*) sounds pretty funny

Yeah, iPads are actually pretty nice hardware wise, but I can't take iOS.

I usually don't fall for the Apple on suicide watch threads but is Apple truly unable to innovate anymore?

Steve Jobs reality distortion field is just waning and you are realizing how shitty Apple software and hardware is.

>it's a apple are toys but lagdroid is for BIG BOYS LIKE ME post

You hear it so often that it must have some merit behind it.

Not an argument

Even my 10 year old computer could emulate video games fine and so can any iPad, you are not any special claiming your computing device is any better except looking like a retard

Who thought that a candy crush OS would be fit for a device for professionals? Seriously this could be actually useful if applel bothered porting osx to ARM or simply used osx-compatible hardware. This is nothing more than a regular ipad with a stylus that needs to be charged in the most retarded way possible for some reason.

touch enabled os = shit desktop os

Why can't anyone out innovate Cupertino? I mean seriously, 10.5 inches is genius.

Posting from a pro 9.7", this shit sucks, is slow as hell, at least was free.

I'm Thinking of upgrading my iPad Air should I get one now or should I wait till 2018

Tell me when you can get Mupen64Plus on your iShit® without a jailbreak or without Apple® revoking the ability to launch the application after a few days of it being up

I have an iPad and it's nearly impossible to use it as a productivity device.
Native apps works pretty well with keyboard shortcuts, but 3rd party apps that are touch only make it really hard.

Ha ha ha he emulates games instead of playing them on the original console hooked up to a CRT with RGB cables.

kill you®self

Rumors are OLED maybe be coming in 2018 if that's important to you.

Don't you have supply chains to manage Tim?

If actually switch to a Mac if they could adapt a real OS to it and sell me an iPad/keyboard like the Microsoft Surface.

iOS is just so God damn restrictive. I can't open a YouTube video and swap tabs without it stopping for example. Or I can't play like an audiobook from YouTube and turn off my screen.

They make it a constant hassle to use. I don't know if they even know how people use their products.

>iOS is just so God damn restrictive. I can't open a YouTube video and swap tabs without it stopping for example. Or I can't play like an audiobook from YouTube and turn off my screen.

That is YouTube's fault, you idiot. iOS allows for picture-in-picture, backgrounding, and split-screen on the iPad, and it has for over a year. The YouTube app devs simply refuse to implement it.

As for audiobooks, YouTube is explicitly hamstringing the use of YouTube as a jukebox because they want you to pay for YouTube Red, which restores your ability to do just that.

You're literally blaming Apple for YouTube's Judaism.

Google purposely makes google apps on IOS shit. Which is a shame because the mobile world runs off Google's apps like Maps, youtube, chrome, messenger + more. I can definitely live without any apple apps. As I've been living without them all my life.

So what point is there to owning an IOS device? Truly. What's the fucking point? I can't even load .webms in-browser on this shit.

>I can't open a YouTube video and swap tabs without it stopping for example. Or I can't play like an audiobook from YouTube and turn off my screen.

Doesn't the iOS version have the option of paying for Youtube Red? On Android paying for it enables background playback including if you turn the screen off. I mean I rooted my phone and enabled it for free with an xposed module but I'm just wondering.....

Interesting, because I've heard multiple sources saying that Google apps are superior on iOS.

why would you buy this shit over surface pro?

>he needs a jailbreak to install emulators
Oh I am laffin

iOS can run emulators without Jailbreak.

>iOS
Oh I am laffin

There's a difference between being able to run and being able to install an emulator :^)

It'd be nice if google added pen support to android natively, and had a new pixel tablet with a decent pen.

I might give a shit if it could at least run OSX. iOS is useless on tablets and only slightly less useless on a phone. I'd rather use a $70 piece of chinese shit running kitkat than an iPad. It still does more.

>such memory hog
>such lag
I'm on a 2 year old Nexus 5 running Android 6.0.1. I barely average 1GB memory usage a day. Find new memes to spread, dumbass.

The hardware is actually quite capable. It's the three billion useless and sluggish animations that make it so painfully slow.

Just because it can doesn't mean it can do it well.

>he needs to use a security exploit to acquire su
>his phone doesn't even have GNU/Linux
hahahahhahahahahah
>he's trying to justify his remorse
hahahahahahahahahah

I was hoping they'd release the new 12.9 model this autumn, cos I'm currently waiting for it. I wanted to buy it already, but those cunts decided to give the 9.7" a much better screen, basically shitting on the 12.9 model 4 months after release.

Yes an argument. If it weren't true, so many people wouldn't be saying it. Of course, as for your post
Not an argument.
BTFO
T
F
O

Why would you buy a Surface Pro over the Vaio Canvas Z?

That's interesting. I have no stake in the whole Apple vs Google vs MS fight since I use all three but I always thought of Apple as being fairly savvy in not screwing over their customers. A big part of their mantra to me seems to be, "you'll pay a bit more up front but we take care of you with support and service over the years". Maybe I'm just naive in thinking that way but wtf would they release a better screen in the 9.7 iPad Pro so soon after releasing the 12.9 inch model.

The 12.9 Pro is already really expensive, and they were already pushing things with the "Pro" moniker, why then release a less expensive version with a better screen so soon after? Is this the first time Apple has done this were a new product is soon undercut by a superior less expensive product? This seems very un-Apple like.

They did this with the 1st Gen iPad.
The iPad 1G came with an A4 with 256MB RAM then shortly after, the iPhone 4 came out with 512MB RAM with an A4 with almost the same screen resolution.
Then another big blow for 1st Gen iPad adopters, it lost official support in just 2 years, iOS 3.2 to iOS 5.1.1.

Also all iPod Touches from 1G to 3G were faster than the iPhone equivalents.

stylus/keypad cover/copying surface pro/5 inch screens

none of this would've happened back when steve jobs was alive.

It's just a matter of time before iOS gets a file system

Yawn, let me know when apple finally realizes that we want a touch screen pen enabled device that can run OSX.

For now I'm just going to wait for SP5.

Ah, thanks, I guess I wasn't following these Apple releases as closely as I should have. This seems like a really shitty thing to do considering Apple's margins, if I was a Macfag this would give me pause. I have a 2013 Retina MacBook Pro from work and I can't believe they're still selling pretty much the same machine for full price today.

How does Apple get away with this? The reality distortion field can't possibly be this strong can it? Even non tech normies usually get butthurt when better hardware comes out soon after they buy their new toys.

How long before they allow you to change default apps? I might actually considering getting a iPhone at that point.

Remember that Apple was a shit company whenever he wasn't there. They just can't do it. They are like modern Square Enix making Final Fantasy. They can only ride on their previous success and whore their brand until people finally realize they suck now, which could be years and years.

It's true though. I'd get Apple... for a woman that wanted to look fashionable or a kid doing stupid shit that could install random shit, mess with system files and wreck an Android.

But as an adult white man, I choose Android nigger.

iOS 10 plans to do that I believe

Really, that seems like big news to me. I know they're letting you hide default apps but can you really set new defaults like having all addresses automatically open up in Google Maps?

>iToddlers get excited the warden is finally allowing them out of solitary confinement

lmao