no guts thread? let's fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/jBfGqk
3dmark.com/fs/9783214
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayy grill.

>all that Dust
Jesus are you a caveman?

3 things has broken for me the past month.
I think I'll postpone OCing my cpu.

Technically Jesus was a caveman.

Has your X61 developed the pump rattle yet? I've owned a X31, X61, and more recently the X61, and all developed a pump rattle after 3 months. RMA'd and got replacements (and eventually upgrades), but they just ended up with the rattle problem too.

Personally would not recommend NZXT AIO coolers until they fix their shit.

>I've owned a X31, X61, and more recently the X61
should be X31, X61, and X41

People shouldn't even be buying AIO's. it's custom loop or then go air.
You are risking 'mostly' much more valuable hardware in hands of a crappy quality watercooling kit that is outperformed by high-end air coolers.

Planning on getting 1080 Ti if/when it comes out.

pcpartpicker.com/list/jBfGqk

3dmark.com/fs/9783214

all those fans

>LEDs in a PC
>Window in the PC case

Eh, it's not too bad if you dust your window.

I work with what I have got being that I am poor.

do any of you actually use your computer? or do you keep it in a dust-free environment locked away until the next time you take a picture of it

guts and bst threads are the worst on Sup Forums. designer tech should die.

Are you a big.. fan of them?

12-14hours a day.
Ever heard of dustfilters?

Is a person who keeps his home clean a designer? Or are they just not lazy?

a person who takes iconic angle shots of the inside of his pc to impress Sup Forums is a designer tech retard

Sup

I have always liked your guts so clean. Is there a reason that you do not have a gpu?

i dont give a fuck about the cable management anymore. its not in the way, so its good enough.

Absolutely terrible

No. My pump is perfectly silent. Here's two pointers:
> The tubes should ideally be on the bottom of the rad (like mine) this is the "proper" way of doing it as it prevents air bubbles from entering the pump area.
> Don't use the "silent" setting on CAM. If you don't use CAM, then it's always using "silent". The silent setting is bugged and always has been. It causes the pump to rev. Either use the "performance" setting or just a fixed fan profile.

NZXT had a good idea with a PWM pump, but it's actually not that great.

Most new (

>taking your time and doing something neatly is trying to impress people
So for instance, keeping a clean and neat house or car is a designer retard trying to impress people?

I'd really hate to see your house or (more likely) room in your parent's house.

I like my windowed R5. Don't have any led's in it though other than the light from the gpu.

Yes, no money. Installed GTA 5 today and shit works. GPU is gonna have to wait til next year or so. Thanks for the (You)

Vacuum your house and get fine mesh dust filters, or DIY some out of stockings.

yo

>faggots thinking they're edgylordos with their plexi and fancy led shit

what are those ribbon looking ones for? why was something like that ever needed?

its vintage

What ribbons? If you mean the gray ones,they're for the floppy,HDD and optical drives. (a DVD-ROM drive and a CD-RW drive (actually both the DVD-ROM and CD-RW drive are CD writers,with the former having a DVD laser.)

The LC-B300ATX PSU should have been a dead giveaway.

>JNC
>PCI slot
>a fucking southbridge?
>IDE

cool case though

it's got usb, fancy pantsy faggot
how modern

>ribbon cable

It was called PATA. They made it so that one hard drive could be the master and the other hard drive could be the slave. I hear WD blacks make good slave drives.

Politically correct SATA changed all that so all drives are equal. Still some people cling to their old PATA habits.

you should look into upgrading your CPU cooler its a great investment.

being this mad about the pre-built your mom bought you

>JNC 300W PSU (half-decent version,pretty rare shit considering how bad those are in other versions)
>5x PCI slots
>Intel i865PE northbridge,82801EB (I have a board with the ER version too,that one I had to secure it as fucking hell,USB grounding can fry it - it's a ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe)
>2x optical drives at that time,I resorted to one black Sony DVD-ROM drive after that
>free 40GB Maxtor PATA drive that came with the case,lel
>FX5500 GPU - replaced it with a beefier Radeon HD3450 512MB AGP card from ASUS - not bad at all,like it
>1GB RAM (2x512 - might bump to 2GB if I'll feel the need to)
>Pentium 4 2.8GHz Northwood core - 512KB L2 cache
>floppy drive that came with case
>JNC RJA-52 case - matte steel version - I previously had a shiny version of it in the same color - used to store a AMD K5,with the AT power switch rigged onto one of the CD bay covers
>D-Bracket from a MSI K7N2-L board (I actually still have that motherboard,wonder if it works? It's got a Barton 2500+ if I remember correctly)
Pic related,another shot of the case.

that internet explorer logo is awesome

Im also wondering how skylake is vs haslel my friend wants to get like an i7 6700k or some shit.

I know. Most of their cases replaced the IE logo with a globe though. (in fact I have one with the globe,it's a bit beaten up though,and there's a crack in the front panel - I fixed that by cutting some plastic from a old PS2 slim case,kek)

By the way,I noticed some K-Mex cases are actually built by Deer/JNC. Cheapness at its finest.

For a 100 euro difference he better do some research.

pic pls

Luckily were in usa so its probably going to be cheaper. He knows he has to get new ram and everything as well.

Can't find any,and my current camera is literally as good as potato. And finding it on Google is literally like searching the needle in hay.

Luckily were in usa so its probably going to be cheaper. He knows he has to get new ram and everything as well.

I like this, despite a lot of people here not liking it. I just don't particularly like where your flowmeter is placed.

>gimp card
>plastic shit

>i use every brand in existence

>gimp card
This just shows you dont know much.

The GTX 960 is not a good gaming card, HOWEVER it is the most advanced hardware encoding/decoding available in the 9xx series, more advanced than the GTX 970, 980, and 980Ti.
For anyone who isn't gaming, the GTX 960 makes far more sense since it supports HEVC hardware encode/decode (unlike the hybrid hardware/software decode that is done by GTX 970, 980, and 980Ti

Did you really think with a 5820k, 32GB RAM, and 17TB of hard drives this was a gaming computer?

>he has brand loyalty

call the cops about my GPU sag and angled heatsink. i don't have a faggoty side window and there I don't give a fuck.

How are you liking that Raijintek AIO?

i like it, not loud and keeps the cup nice and cool

This is really cool, but there are too many leds and colors

needs more red leds kiddo

fucking faggot lol

>implying your mom didn't buy your turboautismo red and blue LED pc

>red and black

sup teenagers

fight me...

What do you do for work??

I like its look. Nicely put together.

Probably going to order sleeved cables eventually.

Thanks for respectfully having differences.

I'm an electrician.

>Tfw mom's spaghetti
How? How do you people into such great cable management?

Rate pls

yo breh

It's not even that bad though. My first PC build I didn't even run the cables through the back.

1: Case with an out-of-the-way place to stuff everything
2: Weaponized autism

Jealous as fuck

>This just shows you dont know much.

Homedog most of Sup Forums user just shit talk to get a reaction

You really think this is a legit tech board?

Its a place for idiots to talk about linux and how good they think AMD and other hipster brands are

>muh thinkpad

is there room for water cooler for CPU? u got a 1070 and stock fan cooler? do moar user!

CPU is actually at 4.5 24/7.

Finished this b150 build the other day. Brown pcb was a mistake, but it's hard to tell when its in the case, behind window. Obviously not the finished product here.
S340 is awesome btw. Great for single gpu builds.

I'll post better pics when the gpu arrives tomorrow, and we'll power on the led fans, led gpu ect.

>blowing the hot air from your cpu directly at your CPU
you fucked up desu

8/10
yo
pretty good
sick sleeper
ok
clean
why are you mad?
cool

is this ur main PC or just a random build?

dayum, very nice PC and photo

This will be my friend's main system.
i5-6500 / gtx 1060.

Pic related is my main machine. I'm bad with cables.

Most of AIOs have pump issues - it's like winning a lottery if you get a silent pump. AIO = RMA hell. Get a custom loop instead of go for a serviceable AIO like the EK Predator.

>implying
hola reddito

This isn't true at all. Don't spread disinformation just because you're parroting select cases from 10 years ago.

Personal hygene has nothing to do with taking pictures of a tool. Ofcourse cleaning your PC once in a while is mandatory, but only so that it jeeps functioning well.

goddamn i love black and silver

really nice case too

so fucking tired of my h440

Careful not to overtighten it. My cousin's triton cracked the reservoir next to the bottom mounting screw. We noticed when we opened the case and I saw the graphics card stained directly below the cpu.

Also both of us found the noise to be quite noticeable. Oh well, ymmv I guess.

cable management is a meme

i got the 90* fitting to fix the slanted res but i'm just too lazy to actually fix it lately.
>inb4 just posting mine and not rating anyone :)))))))))) XdDDdD :PppPpPPp420

Not a big fan of all the different colors you have going on

I dig it

Glorious cables/10

Sleeve the cables and maybe make a plate to cover up some of the empty space in the case where the HDD bays used to sit.

Mini build with a full on cooler is a bit... crowded. How much air is that thing truly moving?

Sleeve the cables, otherwise, I like it

What case is this? Would it fit a 480 rad at the bottom and the PSU behind it?

Love the way that case hides the psu

Psu on the other side I take it?

Probably my favorite build in here, can't wait to see it under water.

Res looks really crooked, I like it overall but maybe fix the res and go with acrylic

I will be changing my build as the Ti's come out and water blocks. Will be going back to a normal case, replacing tubing with UV red color, white fittings and I will bend the tubes instead of using all these elbows.

My biggest problem is finding a case that will house the following:
Dual 480 rads or the equivalent (1x480, 2x 240 etc).
Dual Reservoirs (setting up 1 loop for mobo, ram and cpu and another for the GPU's).

Turns out, you can't really see the brown mobo. I'm fucking happy with this.

>I will be changing my build as the Ti's come out and water blocks. Will be going back to a normal case, replacing tubing with UV red color, white fittings and I will bend the tubes instead of using all these elbows.

so after all the shit we gave you and all your defending, you're going back to a normal build and you're fixing the tubing like we told you to.

Good job retard only took you what, 2-3 months?

>open air case
>win 10 with a card that doesn't support dx12
>1080p 60hz on a 980ti
>no mass storage
>skylake over devils canyon
cringe/10

>(((founders edition)))
>meme cooler
>corsair ram
>asus motherboard
>Intel ssd
>watercooling shit that isn't attached to anything
take a shotgun mouthwash/10

vry l8 but r8 pls

>graphics card that doesn't support dx12 in 2016
>Windows 10 with a gpu that doesnt support dx12
>GTX1080 at 1080p 60hz
>Kingston
>WD
rope yourself/10

Thank you its coming together slowly probably going to downsize to mini itx.

Thanks man still needs some new drives and some nice cables.