After ruining changelogs...

After ruining changelogs, Mozilla's creative writers are now in charge of spamming our mobiles with ads that show off their bubbly personalities.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/janekptacijarabaci/greasemonkey/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>just like us
they mean the SJW nu-males don't they?

Kind of sad to see mozilla got overrun with sjws.

It used to be such a great project but now is bloated with useless shit. Still one of the best browsers in the market tough.

it is forcing me use esr tho, when the next esr is released with all the shit I wonder what should I do

Sad. Anyone remember when Firefox was great?

Pale Moon.

Even if it's run by a furry, he's not an SJW and is open to logical suggestions.

Will check out. Is it meme like everyone says?

It's not 'better' or 'faster' as some people hype about.

It's basically just Firefox 24 with security updates and occasional JS and rendering engine updates so it still improves in speed.

There is No Australis, so be prepared for that if you're using a build with Australis now.

Slowly, the extension compatibility is eroding, due to both changes in Pale Moon and Firefox.

No JS allowed on my network. Checking it out now. Thanks, senpai.

That's what I did. Only problem here is that it will become incompatible with most plugins soon because that goddamn furry sure it won't matter and people will just whip up a whole new plugin economy around his niche browser.

fucking hell

The alternative is to not even bother with Pale Moon at all.

The extensions aren't breaking because of a choice, they are breaking because Firefox is moving away, in some areas rapidly, from what was standard in Firefox 24.
Any extension dealing with the UI is now Australis based for example, which changes how it hooks into the old chrome.

I have it, but one of the japanese addons I use isn't supported, also it has some problems with facebook videos (I have to use it for university)

wasn't firefox itself advancing in direction to break it's own addons, like noscript and downthemall

FF is long, long overdue to get forked. Firefox was born when Netscape was forked into the Phoenix project. Netscape was seen as riddled with bloat and feature creep.

The sad thing is today's FF is way more bloated than Netscape was back in the day.

Bitch and moan all you like like you fucking sexist/racist losers.
Mozilla is doing a great thing for diversity by hiring women and letting these strong independent women be empowered and have their work put out there for the world to see.

Is there a Tampermonkey / Greasemonkey alternative for Pale Moon?

>The sad thing is today's FF is way more bloated than Netscape was back in the day.
No it isn't.

Call me when Firefox SHIPS with an Email client, a Usenet client, a WYSIWYG HTML editor, A Calendar, A video conferencing client, etc, etc.
All extra bloat for a web browser.

Firefox might be bad, but nothing is Netscape Communicator levels of bad.

an old version of greasemonkey works

github.com/janekptacijarabaci/greasemonkey/releases

This one is pretty up to date.
Might have some breakage going on but I've never experienced anything so far and I use some heavy scripts.

>encryption
>fighting forces of evil

They've got this wrong. Only "forces of evil" (read: pedos, criminals and terrorists) use encryption.

>work put out there for the world to see.
Yeah now everyone can easily see that women are more useless than originally thought :^)

nothing to hide right? I bet you use windows 10

Yes, of course I do. Why wouldn't I? It's a great OS, and microsoft gave it away for free!

No.

I've been hearing about vivaldi but haven't got around to test it.

I did try pale moon some time ago and it felt weird.

Anyone remember when Firefox was slim?

I remember opening Firebird 0.3 on a 98-PC updated to XP in class. "Holy shit this is fast"

You should probably read those question mark bubbles.

That's true, I was thinking about the browser itself though.