What does it tastes like

Lemon scented ammonia.

bags of salty coins

Little girl pee

pee is gross desu, can't really get off to this

You're not supposed to get off to it.
You're supposed to eat your shaved ice.

Don't tell me what to do or not to do fuckboi

someone post the other picture where they ran out of lemon syrup and switched to strawberry

What kind of establishment has this? I'd be curious how people in the states would take it.

Hopefully like real anime girls

Strawberries with just a hint of pee

why are you so worried as to what your fellow peers would think of a giant anime cutout of an anime girl pissing herself?

Not him but probably because they would flip their shit. "It's so obcene and I'm bei g FORCED" to look at it" Fucking dumbasses like that are why America isn't a free nation.

Autism: the post.

Yeah I bet he has a neckbeard and uses a mouth fedora XD epic #girlscandoanything

It's autistic to be angry that a nation who prides its self on freedom so much has a shit ton of rules against people who are objectively not hurting anyone besides maybe themselves?

I'm sorry logic and reason are so hard for hou to comprehend senpai.

Chill out its funny.

dont worry
nobody is going to take your loli away

Nobody forbids you to be a social outcast, user.

I'm more concerned about things like not allowi g people to be naked when they want than my loli but loli should also be legal as long as it's drawn.
I like anonymity because of the ideal of judging a comment on its' material rather than its' source.

I can't believe so many people are shocked by this ancient picture.

Hasn't school started yet?

Actually they do.
>implying im shocked
I'm just shocked I can't find this in pseudofreedomland

>lol autistic
>lol meme
The obvious sign of someone who can't come up with an argument or a single thought of their own.

They don't though. You can be as much of an autistic faggot nobody talks to as you want.