Is this a good deal?

Is this a good deal?

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/perksoffer/StdAffinityPortal/en_US/Lenovo:EnterStdAffinity?affinity=perksoffer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one review
>1/5
kek

They spent their build budget on high end hardware and stuffed it into a cheap case. If you take care of your electronics and your 10 year old laptop is still in excellent condition, it's a great buy.

If you're a mongoloid retard and drop your laptop all the time it's going to fall apart in two years.

>If you're a mongoloid retard and drop your laptop all the time it's going to fall apart in two years.

is this why Sup Forums recommends ThinkPads so hard?

I've been fixing to kek this hard.

There's a reason acer has 15 versions of the aspire laptop

specs seem decent for the price

wrong thread my friend, but that fixing think still funny

No. Too thin. Its a piece of shit.

thin laptops not cool? since when?

go for it

Since thicc meme happened

>acer

Price seems decent but look for reviews regarding it's thermals

>HDD on a $500+ device
>Windows 10
It's not a good deal OP.

>Acer

>15 inch 4k display
Enjoy fighting with DPI scaling or using a non-native resolution.

>HDD
nope

Buy it if you're okay with mediocre build construction and replacing it likely within 3yrs.

Help me lads. Is this good?

>i3
>4GB of ram
>5400 rpm hdd
no

If you'll spend another $100 for an ssd and more ram

Thanks. Found same one but with 8gb ram and 256gb ssd. Kinda weird there are no reviews for this model tho

Shit.

OP that laptop probably gets 2 hours of battery life.

Acer is never a good deal.

Need a laptop for work and have around $700 to spend.

Looking at
>ASUS F555UA-EH71
>Acer Aspire E 15
>HP ENVY x360
>Acer 2-in-1 TouchScreen Laptop (R5-571T-59DC)

Bottom two are laptops that co-workers recommended but they don't know much about electronics in general.

Any other suggestions/which would you get out of those?

thinkpad

"12 ThinkPad X260 is $568.83 through the lenovo corporate perks portal and gets 17 hours of battery life.

If you don't need the battery life and want more power the 14" T460p would be my other suggestion but its going to be just a tad over $700 after tax.

Forgot to mention these laptops come with free on site repair in the warranty.

>lenovo corporate perks portal
Don't know what that is. I'm guessing it's a password/code get you a good discount, but where do I find what it is and where to access it? Laptop looks good though. If I can get it for the price you said, i'll pull the trigger

url is shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/perksoffer/StdAffinityPortal/en_US/Lenovo:EnterStdAffinity?affinity=perksoffer

password is PERKS*WORK

Generally you get 25-30% off.

Shit also if you want the 17h of battery life you need to customize it and opt for the larger battery.

For the price you can get a good AMD a8 laptop, the GPU is so much better

Laptops weren't and never will be a good deal, actually every new computer hardware you buy will be a bad deal, thats why this business is so lucrative for big companies faggot.

cool. It would still fall under the budget so that's not really an issue.

Thanks for the help

No problem, enjoy.

This.

my GPU costs more than that laptop
poorfags pls go

>AMD
lol