/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>don't respond to anime posters, they are known to ruin threads and shitpost, report and ignore.
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd

Other urls found in this thread:

feralhosting.com/faq/view?question=20)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Raging.Bull.1980.MGM.1080p.BluRay.DTS.x264 ZQ.mkv

:^)

Which tracker has the comfiest community?

When will WCD finally enforce directory naming standards so I don't have a parent directory full of pic related?

>just rename the directories lad

No, just enforce strict directory naming conventions. I have 7 years worth of torrents from WCD and I've switched torrent clients a couple times. Renaming directories means a fuckton more work.

MAM

We shower the newcomers with free bonus points.

Fifth for it's only possible to take backups if you're a small tracker like Oppatimae with 10 users and 100 torrents

t. spaghetti

>tfw had BTN account disabled for inactivity

Probably AHD or MAM

>We
wdhmbt?

FOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEECAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTTTTTT

fuck forgot the pic

Is Avistaz curry?

>oppaitime

curry desu

You'd have to be retarded to let this happen

Just get a new one.

>LITERALLY forgot he was a recruiter
Just give up, lad. Join another movie tracker.

Will they let me?

MAM is dangerously close to being curry, though. Pretty much anyone with half a brain can get in. The only reason it's not curry is because it's a book tracker.

maybe not, but his responses always come off as abrasive...

Not if they knew.. so make sure they don't know it's you.

You guys call everything curry.

Curry is like the "cuck" of /ptg/. You ruined the entire word.

Nope.

I give out 500 points a day, I'm not so rich.

>Pretty much anyone with half a brain can get in.

so is what.cd

I don't want to break any rules. Do you think they would give me a second chance if I contacted them on the IRC?

mam interview is so much easier it's not even close, even if you're a complete retard you can literally just cheat every question

You should try contacting them first. I don't think they'll help you though, most of the staff is very strict in that regard.

t. pic related

>even if you're a complete retard you can literally just cheat every question

same with what.cd

Sup Sup Forumsros! Opinions on IPTorrents? Am a KAT refugee (lulz) and my buddy said IPT is the shit and that $20 is so worth it

GOLDEN POTATOes FOR ONE OF THE BEST SERIES OF ALL-TIME WHEN?

I recognize one of those.

How much free storage space do you guys have?

~200gb out of 5tb (and 120gb SSD). I've been struggling for space this past month, so I'm ordering a 2TB WD Red tonight.

I fucked up this way too. Had an account right when they opened and just forgot about it when personal shit got crazy. Asked my friend for an invite when I got into torrenting again and he was like "dude, I invited you X years ago" and checked my mail and lo and behold there it was. NEver even used. Now I've worked my way up in enough places to have several options to get invites and I can't use them. Fuuuuccckkk

If you have a seedbox does that mean you don't need a client on your computer?

such comfort :)

you can use the box via your provider's web interface or you can connect remotely from a client on your computer (not always easy to set up depending on the client).

@56098840
>look at all the curry trackers i'm on
wew lad

So just use the seedbox's web UI and then use an ftp to get it to your home PC? No need for a client actually on your PC?

AoZ is coming home lads

yeah, you can even set up public folders and browser downloads on some services like feral (feralhosting.com/faq/view?question=20) . never done it myself though. but otherwise yeah, ftp client on your pc and you can use the web torrent client via your provider and having it on your pc is optional.

>no hdbits.org
>no btn
pleb

Sweet, thanks m8.

How the tits do you get on freeleech picks early enough to have a shot at seeding anything?

Hey laddies, anyone with a big digital film collection?

What software do you use to browse, catalog it? I am looking for something that could fetch information from The Movie Database or IMDB, that could sort by directors.

I've tried many programs by now and they are all terrible. Currently I'm using Kodi just to browse my library by director but it's not really intended for this.

Basically, I am sort of looking for foobar2000/musicbee like program but for organizing films.

why is karagarga so difficult to get into? Even on top trackers the invites are scarce and disappear in tens of minutes. I've been trying for a while and keep on missing every offer by a hair.

Do they even have much exclusive stuff that's nto on, say, cg, sc, 'tik or ptp? Although it's always good to have alternates because you never know....

[spoiler]can you give out a secret-cinema invite? [/spoiler]

Nothing because I'm not a faggot. I just watch it with Kodi on my TV with my Nexus Player

>Think about joining a private tracker because I want to be able to request college textbooks
>Join MyAnonaMouse and what.cd
>Have to jump through a million hoops to join and setup my shit just to be able to download
>MyAnonaMouse's forums are dead and there is a million outstanding book requests
>WTF is all the hype about?
>Freeleech finally rolls around and it's all garbage books that are available on libgen and tpb
>Why am I even wasting my time with this shit?
>what.cd is no different

Private trackers are literally a meme.

>joins pt's
>wants specific content
>probably hasnt contributed much
where do you think these sites get their content? theyre supposed to have whatever you want and if they dont someone should go out of their way to fill your request?

>Internal encode in progress
HDB

90% of ptg'ers will have you believe they are on hdb... is this true? if so, how were you invited?

>being an entitled shit

Wait, you actually thought private trackers are uniquely good for books?

Private trackers are only good for large files, dumbass. Why do you think there's only 2 book trackers?

>AoZ
What's that?
Get notifications of news post to your email. Lurk here.
I was invited on an official invite thread at AHD, just focus on getting good stats like a month average seed time and 900 GB seed size, then if the recruitment thread goes up again you'll be eligible.

Is there any tracker like hd-space but for gaming? I used to be on Gazelle Games but I haven't been on it in like 3 years so I don't know my login.

Isn't there an option to recover password?

so any curry gaming trackers? ultimategamer.club

Just go to their IRC and try to get your account back from a staff member.

Yeah there is, but it's saying none of my emails are registered with GG.

I sat there for hours and they haven't responded. I know my username but it's just not letting me in

Keep sitting. Tell them your email as well. The more info the better. Just focus on getting your account.

KG is for true kinophiles only

bump

>Get into help channel
>Ask for help using "help! [problem]"
>Two people join a minute later and ask for help without using the proper "help! [problem]" thing
>The staff helps them instead
>Nobody has responded to me yet
T-thanks....

Tell me about surrealmoviez, /ptg/. Do any of you have an account there? How does it compare to, say, KG? Do they recruit anywhere?

are you sure you aren't shadowbanned?

I have no clue, I checked all my emails for notices and I can't find anything from Gazelle.

they probably didn't ignore you, they might have been first line staff answering something in their field.
actual staff that handle account stuff could be offline. (i haven't seen them on irc for a while)

Don't pay for it, just get an invite. They're easy to come by. But yeah, I think it's worth the twenty bucks.

Shadowbanning is a thing outside of reddit?

>Tell me about surrealmoviez
SMz is a great click 'n' grab site. It's like a ratio-free version of KG. Not only does it compare with KG, it has rips KG doesn't.

The problem is that I don't think they have recruitment threads. Members get limited invites though (I'm all out).

>surrealmoviez
You sure that's a real tracker m8?

Looking for IPT invite, mail me at [email protected]

>Do any of you have an account there?
yes
>How does it compare to, say, KG?
it's a ddl site, not a tracker. their catalog is smaller than kg's but it's comparable in quality
>Do they recruit anywhere?
probably other private ddl sites, probably easier to get someone to invite you. i would, but i don't have enough points to buy an invite

It's just KG but DDL. Nothing special.

Wait a second, I'm a retard... I had an account on Blackcats but that one isn't working as well. Hopefully the staff can get it back up

i used to be on T-I (never traded, sold or bought)... havent been active there in awhile, but since they had their database hack awhile ago and a certain cabal tacker has banned me, I'm hesitant to apply to a recruitment thread. granted the recruiter hasnt signed on in nearly a month, but he states in his post that any member of those forums shouldn't apply. i've been a productive member of the trackers im on and havent cheated and broken rules otherwise

It's not a tracker, dumbass. It's a private DDL indexer.

Just go for GGn application, Blackcats sucks.

>It's not a tracker
Excuse me for thinking it was a private tracker, it's not like we're in private tracker general. Dipshit.

It's as good as KG, even has some exclusive rips like the other user said. The downside is that it's a lot slower than torrents, but at least you don't have to worry about ratio or seeds

If you had a brain, google would have told you what it was instead of throwing up your hands and saying "hurr durr itz not a tracker m8 hurr"

>taking interviews and filling applications to pirate things

>seedbox reporting upload traffic
>nothing happened on PT site

dafuq

Is this a good tracker for popular TV/Movies?

[Serious question, no meming]

>Downloading from public trackers like a fucking pleb

You won't even be able to do that anymore. All you shitty sites are going down, one after another.

Sweet! I'm still tempted to purchase that box set solely for the poster. I don't even own a blu-ray player. I just don't want the collection to be sold out.

>being this fucking retarded

i'm using real and serious PTs, without the need to take ''''''''''''''''''''interviews'''''''''''''''''''' and deal with autistic staff

>Sup Forums confirmed for the most retarded board

You've gotta be joking PTP. I grabbed The Nice Guys yesterday. It's not like I need the buffer though and the movie was decent enough.

>Don't say "I did anal and stuff". Just say "I did anal"

>inb4 windows
Still can't find a good whatbetter guide for windows, come on guys

>No interviews
So, you boyfriend invited you, huh?

I don't give a shit, man. I used Bigboyz to get into private trackers and I have never had a problem.

Get a job faggots

>mad and retarded

lol

>posting on Sup Forums
>doesn't even know how to encode audio
>calling me retarded

top fucking kek

>what.cuck, mad, and retarded

lol

cool, i'm le rebbit army too XD
what's you're favorite meme?

I'm not even mad, and I am not retarded. And I have a WCD account (which you couldn't get because you are stupid)