en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
nirsoft.net/utils/executed_programs_list.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, it's this shit meme again

>download gnu/linux
>everything quickly disappears without ever reappearing

dumb frogposter

>tfw bullied by Sup Forums over a legitimate concern of mine
In all seriousness what causes this to happen?

Google it you stupid weaboo fuck

it prepares little larvae at every usb port so the next time you plug in an usb cabel they will. infest you and you get cyber aids

>not sandboxed

programs that
return

without showing the result

to solve this open your own cmd and execute the program inside of it so when it returns you can actually read what happens

Execute the program from the command line.
Right click + shift on the folder, open command line window, type name of program and see what it outputs.

That shit gets me extremely paranoid also. That's why I don't use windows anymore.

> gnu/linux
> enter command
> nothing happens

>browse Sup Forums
>be put on watchlist

Fuck you cyber aids isn't funny.

Have you guys ever had the feeling you were being watched? Not the NSA, but more mischievous.

>noticed since the beginning of this year more people knew the things I did outside of work(things like where I eat at, what shit I buy, what I bought with cash).

More people want to know about the things I do, and slide in the actual stuff I do somewhere in the conversation. Even went into detail to the color of my shit two days ago.

I just don't know anymore.

Autist

Hey, this isn't /x/

I do sometimes get the feel that forces are watching me and monitoring me. Not just the federal government, but something much more powerful.

Is there a way to find out the last programs that ran in Winblows? I know there is event viewer but it's a bitch to use and so messy. All you would want to know is what the last tasks that were executed in that last minute you saw the cmd window appear then vanish.

No on Windows it happens even if a program is exiting normally because the cmd shell is fucking brain dead retarded.

I want to know that as well. A clean install of win10 stopped that cmd bumping. I was still paranoid and did a second install of both Windows and Linux.

My computer shut down after the last clean install and too many people knew about it. Really striking a chord.

I might have to give up some stuff like Windows for a while and use Linux.

it's built into the installer, lookup cscript.

I have some powershell scripts that I created that I created a batch wrapper for so the user can just double click it.

What do they call this, group stalking? Anyone have the comic

>installed linux
>it's just a fullscreen cmd
>not even "help" works
wtf man, where is explorer.exe

You're literally schizophrenic
Enjoy being bra̸inre͠t͘ard̵ed

user, it's not schizophrenic to be concerned the federal government, people you know, or higher lifeforms are out to get you.

But for what purpose would THEY tell you things about your private life?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

You know, that's a good question why. I'm not sure why and I'm still trying to figure it out, but I know they want something from me.

This may help.

nirsoft.net/utils/executed_programs_list.html

The aliens want to probe your sweet boipuss

Are they cute loli aliens?

I sure hope so, or cute GFD aliens.

Actually it kind of specifically is.

shut up loser, this is an anime website.

im skinnyfat and never worked out but one day i decided to start running so i looked up shoes online and decided to order the adidas ultraboost

next day a guy i know in the university asks me out of nowhere without ever talking to him about my running plan : so, what do you think about the ultraboosts?

fukken creepy m8

During the quick flash, is the cmd window blank or clearly has text?

If it has text, use a screen recording program and so frame-by-frame the video to see what it says.

More than likely it's a .NET or VCRedist package that is set to silent install for dll dependencies.

One time a hacker named monkey or m0nk3y i forgot anyway this hacker changed the wallpaper on my windows 95 pc to "you have been hacked by me"

considering how few and dispersed the userbase of Sup Forums is
it's actually very likely true.

>download program
>run it
>it's just a downloader for the real program

U r actually retarded
If that dude asked you the same thing without you having bought the shoes, you would've said you didn't know anything about them and promptly forgot about it
You've probably been in countless versions of this same scenario in your life

>how few and dispersed the userbase of Sup Forums is
I think you underestimate just how many people browse this autismfest

>CMD
So you're using Windows. Why do you care if Russians have access to your computer? The NSA already does anyways, winfag.

fucking kek

>watch vid of someone installing and playing Area 51 for PC.
>link to site to download in description
>download and run game
>nothing happened, tried again... Still nothing, not even a cmd prompt.

>GFD and Lolicon
CANCER.
They all disguise themselves as Alan Turing and then you invent a new form of lust-filled calculus afterwards.

you had them on retard
Source:The guy

you're being gangstalked

but no, seriously, you should talk to a psychiatrist about your feelings

I think you misunderstand how many people consume content from Sup Forums on reddit

maybe you're a qt3.14 and people want to get to know you. how about you show some love to them and don't be so distant?

>using windows

>disassemble old laptop to remove dust clogs and replace thermal paste
>mfw I see 7 mysterious screws laying on the desk after having assembled it again

The feelings are too strong and real.

Gonna have a talk with my doc anyways.

V̵̢̨̱̫͖͍̘̲̪͖̳̘͖̩̝̣̭͎͔̙͇̪͚̳͇̥̝̭̲͓̺͙̮̘̩̻̮̺͙̱̞̮͍̼̠͙͇̣̜̖̩̦̟͍͒̃̓̄͂͆́̓͗̏̿̍͌̾͂̅̈́̆͛̒̓̊̉͋̈̋͛͆̑̆̈̌͐̽̎͐̌̈́̓́̌͋̚̚͜͠ͅI̸̛͚̙͖͑̒̔̽̌̿͑̔̄̋͂͗̐̎̈́͋̇̌̌͆̈́̊̒̍̂͊̄͗̇͐͐̈́̾̓͗̐̉͐̃̌͒̀͌͆͆̒̽͗̎̓̎̑̀͗̋̎̒̉̎́̚̕̕͘͘̚̕͝͝R̴̢̨̢̢̛̛̛̘͎̪̞͍̤̝͓̲̞̺͚̠̤̗̖̼̱̥̼̺͎̖͙͈͉̯̟̲̟̠̗̠̞̘̜̱͔̫͓͖̖̂͋͐̈́́̏̃́͗͆̈́̆̾̒̌͛̎́̀̏͗́́̉͒̂̐̓͂̊͛̂̓̔͆̐̿̿̊͐̌̉̈́͑̑̎͒̈͛̊̑̍̆͐̽̆͆̂̓͆̀̉́̓̏͘͘̚͠͝͝ͅƯ̶̧̨̨̧̨̡̢̬̟͍͙̮̬͔̹̣̼̘̰̭̥̙̤̦͕͈̪͓̬̦͈̻͔̜͖͕͖̓̎̓̈͊̓̔̂̀͌̚̚͜͜ͅͅͅS̷̨̡̢̨̨̨̨̢̡̡̢̧̢̛̛̛̤͕̘̰̮͎͓͕͕͍͍̫͙̰͍̫̪̳̹͍͙̠̲̬̠̰̳̫͚̭̜̣͓̳͈̤͖͎̝̘͉̱̲̲̥̼̹͚̪̥͎̬͉̖̞̱̻̪̬͚͈̝̼̺̰̳͎̙̱̝̮͈͇͓̳̫̞̉̊͐̊̒̈́̆̀̊͐̌̾͛̀̏̒̀̈̔̐͗͒́̐̏̀͊͒̂̌͗̿͌̈́͊̑͆͐́̆̈́̒̈́͗͑̀̋̋̽̄͊̉̌̈́̍͗̃̓̈̀̀͌͊̐̎̑͑̓̈̆̀̕̕̚̚͘̚̕̕͠͠ͅ

like anyone gives a shit about you

not op, but thanks mate

>Go to work
>Coworkers ask what I did over the weekend
WHY?

>go to work
>coworker tells me what I did over the weekend.
>tells me I put too much cream in my coffee as well.
WHY?

JUST LET ME DO MY WORK NORMIES

REEEEEEEEEEE

>plug USB extension cord
>"Drivers for Generic Storage Device installed succesfully"