Being force to train your replacement

>being force to train your replacement

Other urls found in this thread:

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-says-he-will-introduce-reforms-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We gave you the option of moving to india now fuck off and tell pajeet how to do whatever you did

Not my fault you went into a job where you can be easily replaced. Should have gone into engineering.

You dont have to.

You're the one who's a waste of money for your company. Get over it and be better at your job.

train him as wrong as possible?

Maybe he is trained wrong as well and if he trains the new guy wrong, it will be right?

^

Train 'em, sure. Don't make them too good, though, or your company won't have to hire you as a contractor months later to fix their broken shit.

That's illegal in civilized countries with worker protections.

>2016
>worker protections

Post your cuckold antics elsewhere

>being replaceable

Pic related.

Brilliantly brilliant

Nobody can force you to do shit. Quit and leave them high and dry if they're trying to fuck you over.

who is this cute trap?
i wanna succ her feminine penis BAD!

>quitting when you can take your firing/layoff and collect govt neet bux instead

It's usually placed as part of your job, meaning if you refuse to do it, you've essentially quit. Meaning you lose your severance package.

Why bother when trump is going to take your parasite buxs away tyrone?

I'm afraid she only has a manly vagina. Congratulations you're officially gay.

>being a fast learner
>Joined in new company
>Shitty fuck senior not willing to teach because im a thread to his job

Well fuck.

Everyone is replaceable, user.

>Purposely train them wrong, as a joke.

>he still thinks Trump has a chance after he keeps shooting himself on the foot on a weekly basis

Get out of here with that special snowflake Tublr shit. Even presidents are replaceable. I promise you haven't done something nobody else has, otherwise you would have a patent.

Trump does have a chance user, that's where you're wrong. Trump is going to end the welfare waste we waste on blacks and other parasites.

Time to move over white males, let someone more diverse have a go

Train them badly. What are they gonna do? Fire you?

Still in denial huh?

Is this the same Trump that announced his immigrant amnesty plan this week?

What about those turkeys?

I have perfect confidence in Trump becoming president. You wouldn't believe so if you listened to your corrupt media so I won't bother to entertain you. I'm so sure I have placed a $1000 bet for Trump to win.

It's you in denial.

do you realize that you're retarded or are you so far gone you are unaware of your retardation?

One of my many autistic peeves are people who get indignant and mad when their month-to-month contract isn't auto renewed with the same terms forever.

If you want to live in a place forever, buy it.

Similarly, if you want to work somewhere you can't get fired, get a contract to that effect or start your own business.

Otherwise, deal with training your replacement and do it professionally.

Not an argument

>he thinks trump will win when 2 of the 3 electronic voting machine manufacturers have donated money to the clinton foundation

lmao you a retard?

>I have placed a $1000 bet for Trump to win

You've got to be fucking retarded to do that
Also, keep your shitty politics out of this board, dumb fuck.

>implying i can train my replacement in only two weeks

Screenshot my comment. We'll see who the retards are once Trump is president. I'll have made some money also. Adios.

neither is your false statement, nigger.

>let someone that we can get away with underpaying have a go

univision.com/univision-news/politics/trump-says-he-will-introduce-reforms-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

BTFO

What I don't get is how this outsourcing/importing cheap labor meme is still a thing? Companies that do it 9/10 go to shit and end up with terrible products no one wants to buy.

People that honestly think that someone that has been a politician for over 40 years doesn't have money should be euthanized.

You, I like you.

A long, long time ago:
>We care about product quality
>We want out customers AND our employees to be happy
>Let us build a brand based on good values

Now:
>What is the maximum price I can sell this product for?
>Let us lower production costs. It does not matter what we need to do, what matters is the bottom line
>Support the local economy vs saving $0.05 per item sold? Is this even a choice? Gimme that $0.05!

Holy fucking shit, bwahahaha

He realized he's got no chances to win, so now he is looking for the hispanic vote.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/21/exclusive-rnc-official-says-trumps-hispanic-meeting-says-never-said-open-amnesty/

BTFO

fucking retard

if you don't need the reference or can handle them talking shit about you to future employees for years, just tell them to fuck off and don't train him or even show up.

her vagina would look dreamy

>It's a user/tripfag doesn't know economics and globalisation and start spouting the most inane non-sense regarding the aforementioned fields episode

Why don't you stick to talking about consumer electronics and your job as a system administrator/code monkey?

>Breitbart

Wew

usually you do that with a promotion to make sure your replacement is competent and you and the company win by promoting you instead of just you

Stream it

>univision

Wew

Lol engineers are a fucking dime a dozen

>not being a pharmacist
The only thing that can replace me are machines, and even then I'd have to be around to make sure people aren't taking conflicting medications, take care of insurance, talk to doctors, etc.

>making sure people aren't taking conflicting medications
>implying this can't be done with a database and 100 lines of shitty php

Okay.

good judgement will always be necessary.

for instance, two drugs could be therapeutically similar, but one is more preferred than the other. and then some drugs aren't as effective with some people, and a machine wouldn't care about that. then you have to factor in doing things for patients and effectively communicating information with them, which involves soft people skills. and that requires a person, who can discern if a patient actually understands the information or not.

pharmacists are safe bro, robots can't do what pharmacists do. they can do some things, like put pills in bottles, but that's about it.

i regret not going into optometry or pharmacy instead of my shitting phd. i'd be in my final year now and i'd be guaranteed a job. instead i have two more years of the shit phd and probably won't be able to find a job afterwards.

>he doesn't understand the concept of expert systems
keep dreaming, pajeet

oh and most pharmacy management software do run checks on drug interactions, but it's always fucking jank.

and sometimes, you have to disregard the drug interactions because it's therapeutically advantageous.

basically that was a really, really dumb thought you just had.

>forced
>to train my replacement

hahahhahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhhahaha

nobody forces you to do anything, stop being a beta.

pharmacy's will be in supermarkets before long and will pay you shit

>Working in a non-unionized business
>Living somewhere were it is legal to take away your severance package for assisting a company breaking the law
You got yourself to blame. It is illegal to replace employees with h1b visa entries, gather evidence and sue the shit out of them.

>employer is breaking the law and refusing to give you severance unless you train some h1b applicant
>Instead of telling them off about their legal obligation and demanding severance immediately the IT worker submissively obeys.
Exactly right, IT workers get treated like shit because they are too damn beta to stand up for themselves.

or i can get a better job and not train the person at all.

two Wongs don't make a white

>apply for next job
>background check shows that you sued your former employer
intothetrashitgoes.png

That is why you alert the media as well. The media loves, "big bad corporation" stories. This way your next employer would get good PR for hiring you as well once they exploit the old, "we support American workers" angle. Plus it will be even more damaging to your old employer.

>work as a bouncer
>won't be replaced in my lifetime
>by the time commercially available robots trusted to use physical force exist, sexbot waifus will also exist

Hahah

her face is sooooooo fucking fugly, holy fucking shit.

no plastic surgeon could ever fix that monstrosity.

Exactly my case, in addition, the senior, the supervisor, the department manager, and the vice president all have that attitude.
FML