Video games are more important than freedom

>video games are more important than freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lrOaO
extremetech.com/gaming/218039-steamos-ubuntu-or-windows-10-which-delivers-the-fastest-game-performance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>shit bait
Check

>anime image
Check

>barely on topic
Check

10/10 bait thread

Thank you for stating the obvious desu.

>>video games are more important than freedom
The freedom to not play good games?

>freedom is what the MIT pedo kike says
The irony.

>There are those wanting to live free, but they do not live at all.

dumb anime poster

>Living in constant paranoia is True™ freedom

>when your dedication to freedom restricts your ability to do things you enjoy

Conundrum.

this

>enjoy
>video games
lol, maybe if you are literally 12

>implying video games are the only things that are difficult to engage with on a completely open-source, free system.

People also enjoy things like video and photo editing.

Playful behavior persists in humans by all their span of live.
You never grow really. Humans are walking children all their fucking life.

>being on the spectrum but at the same time trying to pretend you're not on the spectrum

>freedom to not do anything

>18+
>Watching anime OR playing vidya
Cancer

The only good games are games under a free license. Lots of /vr/ games are libre

>he doesn't make a new PC with Windows just to turn it into a console

Windows 7 and 8.1 are going full botnet this October with new way 7 and 8.1 are going to do updates like 10 does.

>using a legal copy of windows 7
>installing ''updates''

>Trusting Russian cracks
>Actually thinking you're safe using unpatched Windows

>itt: how to trigger wagecucks and freetard hobos in one sentence
Wp mate

Obvious solution:
>download the latest ISO
>never update it
>blacklist Microsoft IP's to stop them from connecting to your PC
I doubt you'll need to install any updates, just install drivers manually.

This. Everyone wants to have fun, we need some form of mental stimulation. Growing up you learn how to fake your personality and behaviour to appear as an "adult".

Any info on this, or are you just shitposting?

On Windows 7 now. Updates no longer work. Gotta know when I finally have to say goodbye.

>being this paranoid
The only Wintards who get any viruses or ransomware are Win10tards

>Actually thinking that being compromised will be only like in the movies where pop-up with skull and crossbones telling you you've been hacked.

Btw, haven't used Windows in months, on Linux.

archive.is/lrOaO

is it too late? the last time I installed updates was 5 months ago because of w10 jewery

you updated too late, the win10 telemetry started around the time windows 10 was released

i love microsoft

>blacklist Microsoft IP's
Chuckle, it's not your OS, who knows if they listen to such things? How do you know all the IPs they use?

Just use linux and if you need the latest games then keep windows in a VM cuck box with PCI passthrough just for that.

>implying Windows can't break out of the VM cuck box

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

>eroges are more important than freedom
Dumb anime poster :^)

Yes, that's what I was implying. If you want to show otherwise go ahead.

I'm sure he's just messing with you.

No shit

/thread

I never understood this argument. Why are video games for children but sports or card games arent? Why do people assume that time spent playing games is wasted, but time spent shit posting isnt?

I mean, I can only speak for myself but playing online games really helped me improve at various languages. When I turned 15 I decided to exclusively hang-out with foreigners and by doing so hardly ever used my native language outside of school. I improved in English, French, Spanish and even learned some Danish. Sure, all of that could have been accomplished visiting classes, but it wouldnt have been remotely as much fun.

Being from the US kinda sucks in that regard. Cant talk to anyone but US citizens, pseudo US citizens and their french counterparts, and spics.

he should have added

>lol, maybe if you are literally 12 you fall for my meme bait
congratulations for proving him right

I think its retarded to simply assume that every stupid comment on this website is bait. Have you ever been outside? People are fucking retarded, so I really dont see why one should give the degenerates who are circling these halls the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are just le trolling wif a h00k.

What do you reckon is the latest absolute most essential security update(s) a w7 user needs to have installed from the last 6 months in order to not get easily haxxed? Like, the thing that will make W7 as secure as it will ever be again while being reasonably unbotnet.

>sports or card games arent
They are.

>sports and card games aren't for children
You're wrong

whether the people who post bait know it's bait is irrelevant.

It's not how Freedom work.

If gaymers cared about freedom, they wouldn't be gaymers.
They'd instead spend time on studies and work in order to gain financial security and independence, and from that actual freedom.
But gaymers are gaymers. NEETs and faggots waiting to lose all qualifications for employment year by lost year on the CV, thus banishing themselves to a life without freedom, a life dependent on others to feed their asses until those people pass away and leave them as homeless faggots like gaymers deserve to be.

Glad I found Sup Forums when I did.

>waiting to lose all qualifications for employment
What

Linux is slowly becoming better for games, but it's still not quite there.

Hopefully the weaboo games will come to it soon

Everyone needs down time, unless you expect people to work on personal projects, read philosophy and do more work in their free time

>being entertained is wrong
Not every gaymers are neet faggots

>freedom
>the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint.
>absence of subjection to foreign domination or despotic government.
>the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved

>Linux is slowly becoming better for games, but it's still not quite there.
What exactly is it missing?

Non-free software violates all 3 requirements.

More games. I believe (cannot see it on Steam) that something like 10% of the Steam library is Linux compatible. When it is closer to ~70%, or when all new titles are for Linux as well as Windows, it will be viable. 10% is not enough.

Then go play to jail

Direct X

Or to be more precise, support from game developers.
Which comes with more gamers using Linux

Maybe more than 10%:
>Linux games: 5000
>All games: 21,000
So ~24%.

NO TUX, NO BUX

>Direct X
What can Direct X do that OpenGL or Vulcan and SDL can't do?
Let me guess. You have no idea.

How badly optimized are they, though? Because its worth jackshit that they run if they run at 20% less fps.

>using a free operating system
>running non-free games
0/10 just keep using Windows

Impliying only exists steam to play games

God Stallman appears in front of the /thread

i agree

Should not be too bad. But... it is strange that no one has properly tested this. Only a couple of shallow articles can be found on Google:

extremetech.com/gaming/218039-steamos-ubuntu-or-windows-10-which-delivers-the-fastest-game-performance

The of steam a good placing make to compare.

Nothing, but games are developed for the framework that will provide the biggest market share per hour of development.
Developing only for DirectX still makes sense cause you reach a big enough market.

So, the real answer is:
Linux gaming needs a bigger market share to attract more game developers which will lead to bigger market share.

That completely depends on the game. There is no overall answer to that

The only video game that matters works on linux so its not even an argument

>The of steam a good placing make to compare.

Go home Falcon, your drunk

[spoiler]1.6[/spoiler]

Story of Microsoft Windows life...

CS stopped being good after Beta 6

this is an anime website love it or leave it

FUCK YOU MODS

I HOPE YOU ALL DIE

t. gamer

>Updating 7
>ever

Top mlem

'Freedom' isn't worth anything if you aren't free to do what you want with it.
See; America

>posting smug anime girl

It honestly just makes me want to rape your boipussy OP, stop this at once.

>posting a coalburner

The only two patches I actually trust is Mafiaa and removewat. Everything else can go fuck itself

You're just asking for it at this point.

>tfw playing games on GNU/Linux
NSA shils will keep on insisting that linux has no games when it couldn't be further from the truth

test

>Implying pure mugi-chan would ever go near nigger cock

Nigger cocks don't go near her but IN her.

STOP THESE LIES

Said Sup Forumsermin scum, not true Sup Forumsentoomen.

>bing- bing 1-up
>WAAA-HOOO!

>adult

She's BLACKED.COM poster girl.

>just werking is more important than muh "one piece, one responsibility" unix philosophy
I know, shocking, right?

there is a old roman saying that roughly translates the population is happy when they have
bread and games
if they get oppressed or war just increase the bread or games
and if there is a lack of bread give them more/better games

thats how the romans ended up with gladiator games

AMERICAFAG detected

CURSE YOU user, CURSE YOU

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS. I THINK I'VE CRACKED THE CODE.
Everyone wonders why the anime posting shitlords of Sup Forums always scoff at games and claim that games are for children and manchildren.
Well, I have the answer to why that is.
Its because these anime posters get scoffed at for finding THEIR entertainment in anime, and thus feel insecure about their choices. In order to feel better about themselves, they go for the next group of people they find; the gamers.
Using self assuredness as their weapon, they release their frustrations which stem from being seen as childish and weird onto others, since they don't share the same hobby.

Only, they forget that games are much more socially acceptable than anime, and thus remain complete faggots.

>shitlords
back to tumblr