How do you earn money online? Have you ever tried freelancer.com?

How do you earn money online? Have you ever tried freelancer.com?

Other urls found in this thread:

upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0153f630dec9f62f73/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have used freelancer.com! And let me tell you, it was the best decision of my life.
As a recent college graduate, I found it difficult to find a job as a programmer in my area. Luckily, a friend recommended freelancer.com to me! I found a job almost immediately! Thanks freelancer.com!

I make my living fixing computers

Are you a shill? Who writes like that?

Not only Freelancer.com saved my career, it also saved my sex life! Now i can enjoy satisfying my customers with both quality Apple apps and massages with happy endings. Thanks Freelancer.com!

Get a real job.

Anybody else's adblocker stop working?

>!!!!!!!

this seems... fucky

Just become a NEET and get NEET buxs. Jobs are for slaves, you don't need one in 2016. I'm truly free.

Tried FL to pick up some work doing digital photo retouching, but the place was swamped with Chinese studios who would shit out work on a timeline/pay scale I couldn't compete with

This was like 7 years ago, I'd assume it's only gotten worse.

Only successful dollars I got was transcribing audio through mturk and a couple survey sites, but that was on the order of $5 per hour MAX.

Get a real job

>free
>still relies on currency

The all.new, best desicion ever, internet page on the fast cloud: freelancer.com

Not him, but I am free, you work for me. Speaking of which, isn't it time you leave for work? Your boss and I need you!

There will be plenty of wagies to cuck, I'll never have to worry about losing my freedom.

Don't forget, mr noseberg needs that new private jet. Wagecuck here needs all the energy he has for double unpaid overtime.

>earn money online
don't. you're directly competing with indians and chinese people online.
online jobs are shit unless you live in a country where 10$ an hour is a lot of money for skilled work.

How much do you actually make per week?

I can't ever imagine not working, being productive, having a disposable income etc.

Freelancer.com might as well be renamed Pajeet.com; there are so many Indians and Chinkclones that actually doing things there is impossible unless you want to work for fucking free.

>online jobs are shit unless you live in a country where 10$ an hour is a lot of money for skilled work.

How is it that I'm looking at peoples profiles right now and they're charging $75/h + they're featured on the front page + they're white?

upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~0153f630dec9f62f73/

They can charge whatever they like. Doesn't mean anyone is paying it.

... you DO realize you can scroll down and see all the jobs he's done right? He can charge whatever he like and people pay him you fucking moron

It's nothing but indians that underbid everyone.

I do some (non-technical) freelance work online. I make enough to live like a king overseas in a third-world country.

>Browsed freelancer.com in 2009
>Freelancer x2.5 time more than hirer
>Browsed freelancer.com in 2016
>Freelancer still x2.5 time more than hirer
There's your problem, you need find more employers at first.