/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• MIXZA launches new USB 3.0 flash drives • user receives two new ROCK Micro USB cables and the KZ ATE-S • After a month of waiting user finally has his watch • That's a big box it's a laser cutter! user is currently setting up said laser cutter, plans to post results soon • Interesting discovery for those in the market for chink copies, Yupoo a Chinese image(?) site seems to be rife with it how to search for products/sellers • One such Yupoo seller offers custom hats that are entirely embroided, no shark hats were commissioned (yet) • user admits to going full retard • user got some chink shit in the mail • Chinks messed up anons new watch • user bought some sharks, the well memed BM800 and its accessories Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Whats_The_Catch/100099_32662750847.html
aliexpress.com/item/cute-zebra/32553273418.html
aliexpress.com/item/Auricular-Wireless-Bluetooth-Earphone-Brand-Headphones-Blue-Tooth-Headset-Microphone-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headphone-Earphones-in-Ear/32365709653.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10017_10060_10061_10052_414_10062_10053_413_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=59e34cdc-637e-43c2-9c72-0ad7f7b9fc3c
gearbest.com/mount-holder/pp_162742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>SD820
>4GB RAM
>$239

aliexpress.com/store/product/Whats_The_Catch/100099_32662750847.html

What's the catch?

What are some /csg/-approved Bluetooth ear buds? Are the Meizu EP-51 good enough?

Shitty chink software

Can't wait for my Xiaomeme pen to arrive

Bluedio N2

this thing is scary as fuck

Any tablets worth a shit? Just want something I can plug into a keyboard and use for notes and powerpoints in class since my laptop is a huge piece of shit.

does it cut?

Does this thing perform well,or am I better off with buying a bluetooth controller for my phone?

The software, but there are custom debloated roms for it.

>software is buggy as fuck
>came with pirated version of corelDraw
>some settings make the printer get stuck in a loop where it burns a straight line
>calibration was hard as fuck and the thing start to come apart

havent tried yet but im sure it does.

how much was it?

Just buy a 8bitdo Controller and a Xtander

Yes the Meizu are confirmed good, reviews are easy to find through google

350€ from germany

thats 40 eur wtf

It'll handle everything up to PSX and N64 just fine, probably NDS and PSP games too, but would you rather pay $20-30 for a controller or $160 (or whatever it is) for an extra device to carry around

What made you make that purchase? Got a project in mind for it?

I do electronics so i want to cut boxes for my projects and do gears and shit.

I have a phone with half the ram,could that handle psx?

It's a very well made replica of a SNES controller.

that doesn't look like its securing the phone too much

can you play with that sideways while you are in bed?

why don't you download an emu and try it out? psx emulation is pretty well optimised so games should run fine even on older/less powerful phones

I would rather play with shitty on-screen controllers than being seen in public with these kinds of devices. The autism inside of me is working hard to hide my power level. Even seeing a nds in public make think of sonic shirts and fedoras.

last pic.

It's still pretty expensive compared to equivalent ipega/moga/xiaomi/gamesir controllers, you're paying extra just for the looks

NDS is pretty normie, no one bats an eye at them. As long as it doesn't have a big charizard on it or some shit.

I don't really care.
Why wouldn't I do something I enjoy?

Good job user, now see if you can burn pic related with it.

The fuck is wrong with Charizard? It's better than that golliwog opera singer one

the nigger pokemon you mean?

Yeah, I guess I'm just superficial.

i ordered also one 5 days ago but they havent shipped it yet. Arent they supposed to ship it after presale ends?

Are the memebands on aliexpress fakes?

I guess now that pokémon has become even more normie than it was before a charizard nds probably is pretty socially acceptable, or rather the world has become autistic enough to make a charizard nds the new norm!

No, unless they are.

I'm not the guy who usually posts this, but which packages are you guys waiting for?

> 1. Egg yolk and egg white separator
> 2. Some cat stickers
> 3. KZ EDR2 earphones
> 4. TeckNet Raptor mouse

user, you don't jerk off in public do you?

is someone willing to get this printed on a t-shirt by some chink? it took like 10 minutes to make, and that's 10 minutes too much.

You don't?

I'm pretty comfortable with either. I got black faceplates from AliExpress for my 3DS that came with charizard ones though.

No,
But my hero did

pic related + $0.06 rubber duck and $0.10 necklace from aliexpress

Gee, thanks for the help user.

>those first 3 items
oh

aliexpress.com/item/cute-zebra/32553273418.html
cute & fun!

What's the problem user?

whats your problem?

I'm not that user

Too many to list. Spent $100+.

r8 me /csg/

>putting referral links in the news

Not just the looks, it feels about as good as an original controller. Just a little thicker and heavier because of the battery.
It also has upgradable firmware and works with a lot of different hardware - some months ago they added a mode for Wii U Pro controller emulation, which is nice if you're one of the 3 people on the planet that own a Wii U like me.
That said, yeah, it's a bit pricey and obviously not the best choice for everyone's purposes. I'm really satisfied with mine though.

meme garbage

>RGB LED E14 5W Lamp
>three phone cases for my dad
>lightning cable for my dad

I meant it as "only buy from popular sellers and you'll be fine". Don't bite the obvious scams.

>pepe mask
>knife
>pill bottle
>headlamp
>zip ties
Not sure if chinkshit addiction or rapist.

C H I N K H A T
H
I
N
K
H
A
T

its pretty good

I wonder when I should open dispute of that chromecast.

Not to mention all the toys for the kids + a phone and a tripod to film it all

Do you have a feminine penis?

Heyo folks.

I'm looking to get a redmi note 3 pro. But where would i buy it from? Gearbest? Aliexpress? Does it matter?
Any sellers to avoid, etc?`

Also - the battery shipping issues - are those new policies in the countries you want to ship to, or in china, or with the shippers? (or, anybody know if it works to sweden?)

Many questions. Anyway, thanks.

does it have the star on it?

Can you track it if it's saying it shipped?

Looks like a bird head.

Gearbest is 0% chance of getting a fake, Ali might be cheaper but you need to have your wits about you to be sure you don't get a fake. It's easy, though.

No matter who you buy it from, unless you pay extra, it's gonna have a chinky vendor ROM full of malware so be prepared to flash global.

no headphone jack

legitimately thought the thumbnail was a falcon

I, uh, ok..
I don't really have much to say, user. You sure do love pepe.

Dig that tripod, got a link? Will the thing be able to accommodate my large Moto X Style?

Why would your dad need 3 cases? Curious.

If customs arent a problem then whatever is cheapest (geekbuying at the moment). If you want to avoid customs then use the European express shipping option from Top One or HK Dream on aliexpress. If you want a proper warranty get it from a seller with an europe warehouse.

No tracking number on that one.

I just like of skirts.

>Why would your dad need 3 cases?
They're not all for his phone and they are all different.

It's for his girlfriend.

Wow the actually shipped it? Didn't provide you tracking details?

Girlfriend or "girl"friend

There's little point fighting it, user. Guerrilla "marketers" and dickheads out to make a quick buck without actually contributing any information have taken over /csg/.

It was good while it lasted.

Girlfriend (male)

>Wow the actually shipped it? Didn't provide you tracking details?
It's only marked as shipped, no other info.

>It's for his girlfriend.
This is Sup Forums.

Any good wireless headphone adapters ?

I noticed these, but dont know if they are any good.

aliexpress.com/item/Auricular-Wireless-Bluetooth-Earphone-Brand-Headphones-Blue-Tooth-Headset-Microphone-Bluetooth-Stereo-Headphone-Earphones-in-Ear/32365709653.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_2_10057_10056_10055_10054_10059_10058_10017_10060_10061_10052_414_10062_10053_413_10050_10051,searchweb201603_2&btsid=59e34cdc-637e-43c2-9c72-0ad7f7b9fc3c

Lets me go wireless without adding bulk to earbuds

What referral links?

For the tripod
gearbest.com/mount-holder/pp_162742.html

It says it supports iPhone 6 plus which is a 5.5 inch phone so I'm guessing your phone would also fit

What chinkshit site has the best delivery time with respect to shipping price? I was gonna get a nice mousepas, but the fastest shipping was $5 US for 2 weeks+.

You do not get good shipping time from china. Ever.

> mousepas
Mousepad*

>delivery time with respect to shipping price
It's all china, user. And shipping price means nothing, because it's either included in the product price or you pay for it.
Or you can pay 60$ for some sort of expedited thing.

no

I've gotten less than 2 weeks from order placement to arrival on all of my Ali orders except for one which took 16 days. East Coast USA.

how much?

It's literally random.
I've had shipments from stuff ordered at the same time arrive in anything from one week to two months.
Only got lucky with the one week shipping once though.

So have I, but chinese shipping is a 2d20

see

>tfw moving from my country on Sept. 29 and have 8 things 'in the mail.'

fug

ah, thanks. flashing a rom should be easy unless they made that very complicated

oh, yeah, customs. dang it. HK Dream was very expensive, Top One was totes ok. I'll check around a bit for european warehouses.

waiting for a shirt, a bag, a fuckton of cords and adapters, some socks maybe.

Send them to me.

Miband 2just arrived, can't wait for my burnscars

>No matter who you buy it from, unless you pay extra, it's gonna have a chinky vendor ROM full of malware so be prepared to flash global.

Just implore them to leave the box sealed and shut to skip this shit.

But really, it's not a big deal either way. Flashing should be your top priority anyway.

>girlfriend
>XL
Is user hamming it up?

How's the app?

>2016-08-18 09:46 RICHMOND,BC, Electronic information submitted by shipper.

This has nothing to do with the ITEM actually BEING in Canuck-land, does it....

>can't wait for my burnscars
Won't happen

functional