Which office suite is the best?

Microsoft Office

LibreOffice kys

Op here
I mean what edition 2007/10/13

Fuck off.

/thread

freetards are trillions years away from usability and features

If you don't mind web based, then Google docs. Simple, fast, and instantaneously saves.

Anything post ribbon is hot garbage.

LIBRE
OFFICE
YOU
FUCKING
NIGGER

Lol kill yourself faggot

I don't know meng, LibreOffice is really good now.

Still below MS Office

Why is ribbon bad?

Haha you da man

So you think the newest is the best? Because companies use it? I don't disagree that's a good reason

MS Office.

Open-fags really can't design. I weep every time I see anything else.

>Because companies use it?
idk, I like the colorful design

Pre-ribbon Word.

Yeah, I sure do enjoy digging behind 43 different sub menus!

my personal favourite is Office 2010. It looks nice before they fucked it up with a "modern" look. Plus the only new features added in 2013 and 2016 are fucking cloud bullshit that I don't need or want. Who the fuck wants to sign in to their office suite?!

I'm literally having no problems with LibreOffice as a filthy casual user. I don't doubt that MS office is probably a bit more solidly built and maybe has a few extra QOL features, but just to avoid filthy MS products I'd say this is fine.

2010 is the best imo, although I use 2013 most of the time and it's not that much worse.
Libre office is decent too. The only one that doesn't stand up to MS office is Calc.

Excel is amazing tbqh

I know this is unpopular, but iWork. I mean, Pages combines the best of traditional word processors and markup thingys and Keynote or Numbers could easily make a beautiful and functional presentation/spreadsheet w/ visualisations

Also i prefer its UI to MS alternatives, it has the best concepts of Ribbon without bullshit

>fucked up
2013 looks so much better and cleaner, and the onenote is the epitome of the minimalism

kile

You didn't have to dig because everything was always in the same spot, you could always follow the same branch of the neatly organized menu tree and arrive at the same function.

Now it's "oh hey I'm here on the main toolbar LOL NOPE, you resized the window, now I'm under a dropdown menu. You know what, you used that feature two times more than me, we're gonna show that on the front from now on"

>we're gonna show that on the front from now on"
what?
that never happened to me
The ribbon items were always in the same spot

How well does WPS office compare to libre office or MS Office?

My nigga, loved office xp for years

For home use just use whatever the fuck you want.
If you're doing it for professional/business reasons then you should get office.

Chink botnet

>wasting this much space on text formatting

iFags have nothing worthwhile to say so I guess it's no big deal but omg what a design trainwreck.

LaTeX is the only acceptable answer.

The office suite that tells you how to think.