Smallest android phone for exercise

Hey Sup Forums, has anyone used this phone before?

amzn.com/B013788R24

>$50
>Android 4.4
>2.4"
>52 grams
>GPS
>microSD
>Bluetooth 4,0

I'd like to take this thing running with me since I can track my runs via GPS and play music via bluetooth. A GPS watch + MP3 player would cost like $200 minimum and this thing will sync everything automatically since it has wi-fi connectivity too. Also not a bad idea to have a phone for E911 if I;m out on the trail somewhere.

What's the catch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQW6goZ1yGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interasding. Have a (You) and a bump.

Touchscreen must fucking suck on that thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQW6goZ1yGQ

I think its the Elephone Q rebranded.

Why even bother. Get a flip for $10

Only reason I don't use a dumb phone of because I've become dependent on the dictionary app.

does it have gps + bluetooth? the whole point of this is to use a running app to track runs

Fair enough. I would just be worried about the quality, but $50 isn't a big risk to take.

if i got this, would it imply i have a huge dick

I've been wanting smaller phones again for a while. I think the 3GS might have been the perfect size if the screen were bigger.

I been thinking of picking up a 3GS but then i wouldn't have the benefits of voice calling of some apps.

Just buy a used phone

I'm not sure about battery life with all peripherals turned on. That must be a tiny battery.

Try reading the OP and you'd know why.

UleFone u007 is a much better choice imo

>thread is about a 2.5" phone
>posts a 5" phone

Never said that it had to be 2.5 inch

>Smallest android phone for exercise

What ever happened to mp3 players? Didn't they have gps?

no they did not have gps

the only decent mp3 player was the sansa clip+ which has been discontinued

modern mp3 players are all chinkshit that somehow manage to fuck up a user interface that literally only requires 4 buttons

>the only decent mp3 player was the sansa clip+
kek

My friends father is a prison guard he has confiscated number of phones like this. We call them butt phones

>2.4"
good luck with that
i have problem with using any smartphone with lower than 5" screen

It's still discontinued famalam, and the secondhand prices have increased significantly since Apple went full retard with the shitty iPod nano.

There are a bunch of clickwheel iPods that are god tier and can be had for less than a Clip. Either way price and availability has nothing to do with this.

but the clip+ plays flac

So can iPods.

how do I drag and drop again?

By Rockboxing it first.

>mechanical hard drive
>size of my new york city apartment
>decent

>the only decent mp3 player was the sansa clip+
Cowon players were fucking glorious.

>not replacing the HDD with an SSD
>implying it's that large
The Classic was just an example of many great iPod models. If you're really bitching about the Classic's size (top kek) iPods such as the Mini also exist.
>inb4 lol HDD
You can replace that with flash as well

>WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Awesome
Also the catch is that it's chinkshit, but it's $50 and not your main phone so whatever. I'd do it

Does it vibrate?

>I can track my runs via GPS
>being tracked by some chinese botnet
no thanks

>$50
Can't you get a Moto E for $30 now? Those things are pretty small. And significantly better.