How does Sup Forums deal with eye strain?

How does Sup Forums deal with eye strain?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.justgetflux.com/topic/2829/24-hour-setting-for-extra-lighting-options-candle-ember-etc/2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

high pain tolerance and no will to live

I've been using computes for such a long time my eyes are dead and I don't feel any strain anymore. Just relax your eyes when looking at a screen.

f.lux

eyeyoga

What eye strain?

look away and focus on something in the distance for a few minutes every hour or so

I try to make sure that the ambient lighting is appropriate, and I don't have any problems with eye strain, even though I spend almost all of my time in front of a monitor of so sort.

not everyone is eye-abled, shitlord

By not staring at a screen for over 5 hours a day. In other words, get a life.

ambient lighting, f.lux if it gets too bad at night.

redshift m80m8

>has no life

I apply dark css to my most visited sites, while using the tomorrow theme here on 4gentoo

>eye strain

Stop using those retarded "dark" themes and make sure you're in a well lit area you retard.

And don't have your monitor too close to your face.

The trick to using a dark theme is not having any light source other than your monitor. Just werks for me.

For your sake I hope you have a decent OLED or something that reduces the bleed. And that text is in a shade of gray and not pure white.

But yes, technically, dark themes are best for your eyes if you're constantly in dark rooms.

But ideally you're going to be in a well lit area and not using edgelord dark themes.

I use the f.lux meme.

I find grey or light yellow text on a black background easier to read at night than black on white. Also f.lux/redshift

what eye strain...

F.lux
good screen
pause every hour ( just look outside the window for a few seconds)

i don't have eyes. checkmate, eye strain.

That's a sign of weak eyes bruh. Train your eyes and get swole.

F.lux on Ember all day everyday.

I keep changing my location every few hours to ensure it's always night time.

I also installed blackout curtains to be a true cave dweller.

I had to dig really hard but I just found a way to hack my f.lux to make it lower during daytime and nighttime.

forum.justgetflux.com/topic/2829/24-hour-setting-for-extra-lighting-options-candle-ember-etc/2

Don't stay on the goddamn computer all day.

I squint at the sun

IPS monitor, even though it's probably a placebo.

people often use the light themes because they feel like they have something to prove to people

people often use the dark themes because it just feels comfy to the eyes

end of story

visual studio's "blue" theme is alright
its "light" theme is shit
its "dark" theme is so amazing