Let's see those temps Sup Forums

Let's see those temps Sup Forums.

hyper 212 EVO + asus DCUII

Stock cooler on CPU, only using fans that came with the case, and reference 480.

To be honest, the temperatures are better than I expected, even when it's under load.

Damn those are good for stock + reference coolers.

it's because he's lying

The screenshot was taken at total idle, with no other programs open.

Plus the whole build was less than a month old when the screenshot was taken, no dust buildup yet to warm thing up

I'm not, here's a picture of my terrible cable management as well.

My temps suck on my CPU

I have tried everything to get that 2600k cooler, but it's always been above 40C on air since I bought it brand new in 2011. I have a Noctua NH-U12S on it currently which is about 5C cooler than my old Zalman was. My buddy brought over his Corsair H100i and I literally put the radiator directly in front of my Air Conditioner on full blast and this 2600k still ran 38C idle.

And here it is while playing overwatch for a few minutes. During longer sessions the gpu does get up to 80 C, at which point i have my fans set to ramp up very high to prevent further temp increase

forgot pic derp

TRUE Spirit 120M(BW) Rev.A

>Windows 10
why

Using a cheap A$30 chink heatsink.

Need some better ram, but appart from that.

OP Here, glad to see i got one nigga still rocking 7

Intel stock cooler and one case fan.

Isn't Windows 7 8 years old now?

Stop being weird, there is literally no reason to not upgrade

Do you live in Antarctica?

Why are these retarted threads so popular?

>All of these Windows 10 machines

Was the Sup Forums hating Win10 meme just a ruse?

How do you survive in that cold house?

They can hate it all they want, but if they actually want to use high-end hardware you have to use the latest version of Windows, it's just a sad fact.

Windows didn't exist 78 years ago user

People enjoy comparing their dicks.

Yes. Sup Forums seems to rave about Windows 10 now with a total disregard for anything negative about 10.

Don't mind the shitty 768p monitor, just wanted to make use of this shitty monitor I had kicking around.

I don't have a penus

OP again, here's cpu while stress testing.

Can't be assed to put my gpu under load

But can you imagine comparing your dick with the same people everyday? Its the same on desktop threads

I was only interested in showing off my shit maybe only the first month I had my computer

TERA is open

Took that a couple of weeks ago after I just got up. Then I turned the heater on.

Aren't you worried about your fucking pipes freezing?

Fury X
Deepcool GAMMAX 300 loud as fuck but cheap as shit

Damn, its been years since the 212 evo got released, still isnt there anything better for the price?

Also, stock cooler on pic related.

filename

be quiet Pure Rock and only one case fan. Super quiet, but toasty

XPS 13. It's nearly burned me before.

hyper 212 EVO

i have five or six fans and mine is your temp where do you live

Fury X, i7 on its boost clock, fans set to low speeds, pump set to I think 50 or 60% power because I dislike the idea of not giving it enough power to push the loop.
Putting the CPU into a custom loop did push up the idle temperature over having a dedicated AIO for it (I had the Kraken X61) but maximum temperature dropped a little on that and maximum temperature for the Fury X dropped by 20c.

phanteks ph-tc12dx
gainward GTX 1070 phoenix, which is a triple slot cooler

>i7 870
My nigger

>gtx480m

i got it for free, dont judge me

Isn't skylake supposed to run cooler than previous generations due to it being 14nm?

212 Here