How does Sup Forums feel about no headphone jack?

How does Sup Forums feel about no headphone jack?

Apple made the right choice. I care about phone thinness. I mean who listens to music while their phone is charging?

Sup Forums mocks people who listen to music on their phones and those that use spotify and apple music but they get mad when apple removes it to improve its device.

>who listens to music while their phone is charging?
this is the most retarded question i have heard this month, and there are only 7 days left. good job mate.

Normalfags give zero fucks about audio quality, so do I about iPhones.

I don't know, I don't have any interest in toys. This board is for actual technology, take this thread to .

I really want to move forward past classic headphone jacks and into an age of port devices, but I hate that it will mean a fractured market where we have both usb 3 and apple connectors on headphones, so the eventual loss of the headphone jack will mean keeping fucking converters on hand at all times.

No m8, only retarded faggots mock anyone using their phone for music.
Get a phone with a good dac and nobody will say a thing. Also spotify quality is fine, only autists care about lossless flac shit.

a phone with a good dac
name them

>removing the headphone jack when 99% of audio equipment has 3.5mm jacks
>only to make the phone 1mm thinner

I really can't understand how some peopel are okay with having to deal with dangling adapter cables or having to buy shitty wireless headphones because applel thinks that thinness is more important than functionality?

UNAPOLOGETICALLY THIN

Any Samsung with Wolfson.

how do i check it mate? does s7 edge exynos variant have it?

>Samsung flagships from the last 2 years
>ZTE Axon pro and Axon 7
>iPhones since I think the 5 (the irony is not lost I hope)
>HTC flagships since at least the M7

"Using the "SamMobile Device Info" app confirms that my Exynos S7 Edge is using the "Lucky CS47L91 Sound" DAC." says a redditor. i might go for htc 10 then.

I don't even use my phone for music and it's bullshit.

I do, every night. I fall asleep to shitty let's plays on YouTube. Anyway I am 100% sure there will be a way to charge and listen to music at the same time

it's the gameboy SP all over again
But to be fair most iPhone audio jacks are unusable in some way anyways

This. The 3.5mm jack is too wide spread. That, and it never needs to be replaced anyway.

Don't give a shit, already bought Bluetooth headphones

>tfw I use bluetooth headphones and am not affected by the audiophile mental illness

Well, Apple ruined the Macbook. Why not continue with the iPhone?

fuck the tin craze. thin phones dont even feel good in your hand. give me a thicker phone with an audio jack and longer battery life over this shit. thicker phones also dont bend as easily.

also
>any lg flagship from the last 2 years

Is any of this even proven yet? A few grainy photos from a Chinese factory worker are far from definitive evidence to me. In saying that surely they wouldn't be so retarded to only have one port meaning choose charging or music.

What
Yes it is proven

Mine broke last week.
Had to buy a whole new 25 euro module.

Wouldn't mind if they replaced them with something that didn't break so easily.
But knowing the industry they probably make something even more fragile instead.

And yes it is retardef
it is Apple, after all
The same people who say that "retarded" isn't a word to type in a phone did something retarded, who would've guessed?

>I really can't understand how some peopel are okay with having to deal with dangling adapter cables

I have an adapter cable becasue my normal headphone jack isn't long enough for my phone.

It's actually kinda nice because it means my headphone cable doesn't bend in my pocket where it would eventually break.
Sure the adapter cable will break instead, but they are like $1.50 on Ali express.

>hurr durr
I've yet to use BT headphones that don't have some kind of audible background noise from the BT hardware when used in quiet rooms/environments. It's like a background hissing/buzzing/droning noise, it drives me nuts unless I'm on a bus or something that drowns it out. Granted I haven't used Uber OMG $1000 BT headphones but at the point are you really better than audiophools?

Yes good call, totally forgot the V10 especially. Too bad about that boot looping thing.

>muh 5mm phone because aesthetics
>dongle to use ear/headphones because fuck aesthetics

I think you're supposed to listen to iGangster rap at maximum volume at all time.

In all my years of many mp3 players and phones I've never had a headphone jack fail, and yes, I always walk around with the device in my pocket and the wire running up to the headphones not to mention the countless times I've had my mp3 players and phones dangle from the cord accidentally. Current phone is on a year and half with no issues. Old ass mp3 player that I used for the last two years of High School everyday of the year still works flawlessly.

It's literally a Kardashian phone

It's probably the kids that grew up with hearing damage from blasting shitty pop through the crappy ear pods that the iPods came with that can't hear BT interference.

It's also my first, but I've heard it is a somewhat common issue.

Cables breaking definitely is a huge issue.

Wouldn't be a problem if Apple got their shit together and used fucking microusb

>Cables breaking definitely is a huge issue.

And you think plugging into a USB port is going to solve this? I've had plenty of cables fail and it's always where the cable goes into the connector and get's flexed around a lot. Doesn't matter what type of connector it is, headphone cords will still be rubber coated copper that eventually breaks internally wherever it flexes a lot. Lots of headphones have easily and cheaply replaced double ended 3.5 cables now so it's a non-issue. Even when headphones have a proprietary connector on one end it's still cheap to replace compared to the entire pair of headphones.

that's a weird way to spell usb-c

But its not thinner than the current iphone

>cables breaking definitely
i literally never had this problem
i'm not sure what you do to the cable to break it, sticking it up your ass?

wireless > wired

USB-c is GOAT.

/toy/ here, we are not interested in crap with no articulation points, you can keep your shitty iphone.

>How does Sup Forums feel about no headphone jack?
Telll me when it happens, if ever.

I really dislike applies decision when it comes to removing the headphone jack but (you) should be using an ihome atleast

not open source

>How does Sup Forums feel about no headphone jack?
It's a dealbreaker.

it's not just the 3.5mm jack
these sperglord tech company executive assholes are removing all the features from their devices ,.

3.5mm jacks, front facing stereo speakers, IR blasters, SD card slots , metal builds

the whole industry is just regressing and the UI material design just keeps on getting shittier and shittier and more minimalist

i do not understand this logic at all why are all phones not make of metal and include 3.5mm jacks IR blaster, and SD slots

why keep on removing features ,especially ones that cost nothing for them to include, yeah i get hat they want to maximum jew you for more memory and for new wifi tech ,but most smartphone companies do not make other devices just samsung and LG really
the only ones who will benefit from no IR blaster cause people will have to buy wifismart TV's if they want to use their phone as a remote

can't we just get devices with a good metal build quality ,expandable storace, not shitty speakers , that can control our legacy devices
that do not have autistic UI that are not at all self explanatory , where even the simplest of functions is a fucking industry secret that requires to you watch 50 youtube videos on secret and hidden features , why does every fuckign thing on these devices need to be hidden and take 500 different actions to get working or to show up? even the fucking battery level is hidden and not in an obvious place in nexus 6p, fucking why?

>car stereo has an auxillary port
>buy an iphone, your car now needs a USB port and its own embedded system for playing music
>cant use any pairs of headphones with it except shitty wireless headphones that are as easy to lose as pic related

It's fucking retarded. It is completely beyond me why you would ever remove the 3.5mm jack. Same goes for IR blasters, SD card slots, etc.

everyone knows that the jews are behind this

the jews want 3.5mm jacks removed
this push is coming from the jew (((entertainment industry))) and the (((RIAA)))

it's all about getting rid of all analog connections and forcing DRM on all content you silly goys

I literally haven't even thought about that.

3.5 has been my savior from shitty am/fm radio for years.

Is the iphone 6 worth getting now or should I wait for the 7?

you think thats bad

>moms old benz
>has star-tac radio intergration
>look at plug in center console from radio to phone intergration kit

>looks like an ethernet cable
>hmm a conversion adapter to get an 3.5mm aux in can't be that expensive right?

>research it ad find out it's over $800 and even more for the a proprietary bluetooth adapter

also all user needs to do is go a chink site like gaybeast and buy a 3.5mm bluetooth receiver for 3.99 and be luck his car has a 3,5mm aux in port

HTC 10