/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question check Google and if you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>What.CD interview info:
whatinterviewprep.com/ and the wiki

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc (embed) (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you into believing that cheating can be evaded, it can't and you will be banned with those bastards laughing at you
>people may report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>don't respond to anime posters, they are known to ruin threads and shitpost, report and ignore.
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time and you should just interview at What.cd
>Easy way to elite on What.cd = whatbetter+search 2016 flac albums on better.php

Other urls found in this thread:

what.cd/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=180287
myanonamouse.net/rules.php
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

invites to [email protected]
you welcome.

hello sirs, does anyone has hdbits invite plz..... thank u

Why does pajeet even want to get into HDBits?

marked

How fast were you able to get PU on WCD Sup Forums?

little over a week.
No memebox
Downloaded less than 500MB
50 up and down

Yes, I am aware you need to be 2 weeks old. Everything but account age.
I described my stats very poorly for obvious reasons.

Wbu Sup Forums? I never see any discussion like this.

>I never see any discussion like this.
hmmmmm i wonder why

Cause people are shit and don't know how to rank

Is such a thing even possible? Maybe if you got in right when freeleech happened and downloaded everything

still not PU after 7 months with 24/7 seeding of over 300 torrents.
Of course no memebox.

Fear the Walking Dead S02E08 1080p WEB-DL DD+5.1 H.264-DRACULA

Amazing quality by Amazon.

/dubsmarked/

>he seeds only 300 torrents

Hello sirs!

How are you today

One week guy here

You have to be close, no? I don't even 24/7 seed.
Neither do I have 300 torrents.. How close are you? At least let me know if you're half way or not.

I have 10 GB upload in total. After sign up I started already with 5 GB as everyone else.
I download all the freeleech torrents, even quiet fast on the first day, I just never get to seed. I have no problems with seeding on other trackers, so I am connectable.

>One week guy here
>You have to be close, no? I don't even 24/7 seed.
>Neither do I have 300 torrents.. How close are you? At least let me know if you're half way or not.
fuck outta her dawg, tell us your secrets

Why did they label it web-dl?

Because it's AMAZON web-dl nigger?
It's taken from HDB and they label as WEB-DL aswell as MTTV and Freshon. Only BTN label it as WEBRip.

Which one should I grab?

I only started with 500 MB. When did you join?

All I'll say is that it's good to have other sources other than WCD.
Lol I also don't port forward. It's pretty self explanatory by now.

Second part meant for

I spent those two weeks finding and uploading +1GB requests from Soulseek

Congrats. You don't have autism

Can I get that in writing?

Maybe he downloaded the new Biebs album

us remux

75% decibeL

/marked/

Guess it will be between these two.
ok.

if you don't care about 1080p just grab the decibeL release

How much does your bp per day go up per day? Only ~10 here and I have over 100 torrents.

I meant to say bp/per hour go up.

It's not a download, though, strictly speaking. The labeling makes no sense. Reminds me of when a scene group decided to label a web-dl as a webrip because they didn't want to copy p2p groups.

>nigger

>All I'll say is that it's good to have other sources other than WCD.
So pretty much just cross seed? Okay thats fine for building ratio, but it's not the same thing as building upload

I want to upload a textbook to what.cd but I am worried about digital watermarking.

Could someone do a bibliotik search for "Vital Source" (the distributor) and tell me what people have dug up

also search for "CourseSmart"

LOL I uploaded a book, but went through 470 pages manually removing trace. I would LOVE if someone could please give me a quick fix to this.
Preferably in pdf editing software, adobe or something.

Enough with the HDB memes

How do I get into bibliotik

what.cd/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=180287
What.cd PU

Oh shit thanks, PU in 2 days :)

How do these inv forums work? Do you apply or do you get invited?

You don't apply you just message Sierra with your email.
(Bib needs 6 months.)
Subsequently you'll see the invite in your email inbox.

You mean 6 month old account dont you...

Yeah

Could I possibly get any suggestions for other book trackers? I heard bib was the shit and was surprised its open for PU, could you tell me whats available and what isnt complete shit?

Im not gonna be entering bib for a loooong time

Don't have a TV to even appreciate above 720p. Thanks, I will grab that one.

>download capeshit

no

MAM is okay. You could also take the IRC interview, it's super easy.

Ive heard it is SERIOUSLY easy, I am a bit dumb on books and literally only know if you scan a book 300 dpi is suppose to be minimum or something..I good?

Lol you're fine they're just going to ask you about the rules. Just basically "don't cheat, keep a good ratio and be super-duper nice at all times."

myanonamouse.net/rules.php

Ok one last thing, not to annoy, you've been a great help. The wiki says some trackers require "overdrive" what the fuck is overdrive? All my time lurking ptg and not once have I heard someone talking about overdrive.

I removed my trace using a program that just repeated the same operation on every page.

For you was the trace just like "This was printed by $Name$ " ?

I'm worried about other traces which aren't so obvious.

Some fancy website for borrowing ebooks from your local public library. You don't need access for MAM. You supposed to have an account for Bibliotik but I've heard the recruiters don't actually check.

How much does a BTN account go for these days? Thinking of selling.

Strictly speaking, yes it is.

>Strictly speaking, yes it is.
seriously is that guy retarded?

I'm looking for the GTA 5 soundtrack(not just unique songs made for GTA 5). Anyone have that, or will I have to compile a songlist myself?

join a gaming tracker or ask Sup Forums

it's not a linear function

So what do you guys typically do when you use tracker a to get to tracker b? Say MTV to BTN? Seems kinda like poor form to leave that tracker high and dry.

weak should fear the strong

I know. I was still curious.

It's not a linear function so the answer to your question is a function not a number

bout tree fiddy

It can also be a number, mr. autist.

Use the account the very least it's required to keep it alive. you can actually have scripts do this for you.

Marked.

Seedbox expires in 15hrs
Wew

Shaking in my boots desu

>he actually got in by begging for invites

I can get a MAM invite, should I do it? 4TB hard drive arriving in a couple of days.

Ehh... It's ok, but Bibliotik is much better in my opinion.

What's the difference? Bibliotik is just e-books right? MAM is general e-learning?

And where does Bib recruit from? WCD Elite? I need textbooks but I'm not gonna make it by this semester ;_;

Does MAM have a freeleech and bonus system? Does Bib?

Ctrl+f
"Bib"

Thats how you get in.

Bibliotik generally has higher standards for stuff, sloppy conversions or OCR jobs generally aren't accepted unless as an absolute last resort (even then not 100% sure if they're allowed) community seems more motivated to upload good content. As far as recruiting, I got in from PTP a while back but I'm not sure if they still recruit there, or even if they are recruiting at the moment. They generally do require that you have access to an overdrive library (since keeping a ratio is very hard if you're not capable of uploading new content and collecting bounties) but they never actually did anything to verify I didn't lie (though I didn't) when I applied so I guess you can lie if you want.
MAM does, and has a pretty large rotating freeleech pool as well as a very generous bonus system. It's honestly one of the easiest private trackers I'm in, barring ratioless or effectively ratioless trackers like BTN or blackcats. Bib doesn't and is actually relatively challenging to get upload in, but on the bright side you don't actually need to worry about it for a long time as long as you're careful, since the 2GB freebie upload can go a very long way if you're just downloading ebooks.

what is your opinion of beyondHD

Oh, actually I remembered wrong, Bib doesn't give you 2GB free upload, rather it's 2GB grace period before your download counts against you.

Still, you can go years without eating through it as long as you don't go crazy downloading audiobooks or stuff with lots of illustrations.

MAM is super easy to be in. First off when I joined IRC and said Hi someone sent me 10gb upload out of the blue. They also have a pool which when reaches a big amount gives everyone freeleech tokens. Honestly very easy.

Oh, also worth adding but Bib's tag and search system is far better than MAM's as far as I remember. Been a while since I used MAM but I remember its search being kind of bad.

Thanks for the info. Bib sounds like the way to go, I'm going for ScienceHD on learning videos and I've got WCD for audiobooks. I'm mainly looking for a high qualify e-book tracker to build a searchable library via Calibre for my kindle

>want /pyramid/ on this game and to play it
>it has denuvo

fuck

It'll get cracked, right? ;_;

S-s-someday

quit the fucking stutter you imbred

>imbred
>im

It's inbred you stupid nigger.

no its fucking not stop trying to fucking trick me. You're more stupider than i thought

why does reddit dickride 312c so much?

Did these two get MARKED

On MAM if you seed the right torrents you can pretty much hit and run without worrying about both ratio and seeding times
You get more bonus points for torrents with fewer seeders, and more bonus points for larger files
It costs 1k bp for 72 hours seeding credit and 500 points for 1 gb, and anything particularly large you can just use a freeleech token

Because 312c is mostly right and only degenerates and niggers disagree with most of what he says.

You mean normies on Reddit? They're completely fine

>Because 312c is mostly right and only degenerates and niggers disagree with most of what he says.
Okay, but the dickriding is totally unnecessary.

it is a necessary evil. Without it we wouldn't get Lulz from /r/trackers

I don't think he gets dickrided. I think it's just reasonable to agree with most of what he says unless he gets drunk and bans somebody in a rage from /r/trackers because he makes a mistake.

You know they basically download the shit from Amazon directly right?
How can you call an untouched web-dl video WEBRip ?

A lot of the people who disagree or voice discontent get banned from either the subreddits or ptp if their reddit account is linked to their ptp account

post your trackers and torrent count

/marked/