Steve jobs won

Nexus 5 release: October 2013. Status: unsupported.

iPhone 5 release: September 2012. Status: alive and kicking.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=iphone 5 slow after update
google.com/search?q=android slow after update
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YEAH!!!

apple only kills their phones with bloatware that makes older phones basically unusable. thank you jobbipoos

citation needed

As an iPhone 5 owner, I'm pretty happy. But not as happy as if i were a richfag and could afford an iPhone 6s or SE

google.com/search?q=iphone 5 slow after update

I ain't upgrading my 5s nigga.

Apple products are outdated very quickly after another product is released. Yeah, they might offer support, but I guarantee you that not every feature works.

Remember when they only let Siri work on the new iPhones even though there was literally no technology reason to do that? And how someone hacked it into the older phones without issue?

Yeah. Fuck that totalitarian OS.

google.com/search?q=android slow after update

So your logic is this:

A is great because it doesn't fuck with older models

B isn't because it does

Someone shows you that A does fuck with their older models

You show them that B does too

So basically you proved this:

A == B

The logic is that individuals will have problems with anything, but you have no evidence that iPhone causes more problems than Android devices.

Also, the point is that Nexus 5 will never be officially updated to new versions of Android anymore, while the iPhone 5 is still supported.

I dont know who to believe

>what is rooting
dumb ass mf

>what is cyanogenmod

Are you clinically impaired? This thread is about OFFICIAL support.

>nearly all androids
>user has choice to roll back phone to any ROM version they want

>iShit
>applel literally burns the CPU pathways to prevent older iShitOS versions from working to prevent customers from downgrading

Its hilarious that even a 2012 iphone 5 still outperforms, is more secure and has more support than 900$ android flagships from this year.

And people actually think iPhones are overpriced.

lmfao

>update makes iphone slow
>another update fixes the issue

magic

Hey it's the クローバ guy thanks so much dude

Nexus 5 release: October 2013. Status: Still works great.

iPhone 5 release: September 2012. Status: Bricked by Apple crippleware.

Nexus 5 is unsupported?

What does that even mean even it comes to smart phones?

It's like the LTS version of Linux. It will get updates for a few years but eventually you will have to upgrade to a new software version. Sadly since you can't upgrade hardware on a phone so that means also a hardware upgrade at the same time.

Some android manufactures do have official support for unlocking bootloader and rooting, like oppo with its oppo tools. Sure it voids your warranty but at least they support your choice to flash it with whatever you want. You probably won't even be forced to do so because most manufactures don't push jewish planned obsolescence updates to older systems.

My iphone 4s on the other hand is totally crippled because apple forced jewish planned obsolescence updates upon me. Can I go back to an older version of ios that doesn't lag? Nope.

Steve Jobs release: February 1955. Status: unsupported.

Bill Gates release: October 1955 Status: alive and kicking.

topkek

>Wanting to downgrade
>opening up old exploits

Pick two in this case retard. I'm comfy with my 5 right now. Been happy with it since Christmas 2012. Only just last year have I jailbroken it to get more control and an alarm that really forces me to wake up in the morning. Was so easy to swipe the lock screen to turn it off because I've been doing so since I when I got the 3GS in 09.

Ignoring this post and this one.

Again why would you want security exploits? DFU restore and then start from a new backup. Your device will be good. I know because I have an old 4S that I did this on. Battery is shit tough since it's original and back is a bit damaged.

The iPhone 4 didn't have the exact noise cancellation hardware that was necessary to make Siri reliable. Not withstanding that phone was complete shit tho: antennagate, slow a4, shit ram, easily crack-able glass panels. Only good thing that came from it was the bootrom exploit.

No point arguing with these bottom-feeders, user. It's always OK when Google does it.

>google.com
Looks like an unbiased information source for all our iOS vs Android debates.

Can you name one phone that checks all the boxes in your shilling ad?

This

Steve Jobs stopped being supported before the Nexus 5 did.

>Nexus phones
>unlocked and incredible ROM support

>iCuck
>locked and not a single ROM

>b-but i have a 4, user