Dual-Core, 2GB RAM iPhone 6s Beats Octa-Core, 4GB RAM Galaxy Note 7 In Real-World Speed Test

How does it make you feel, Sup Forums ?

redmondpie.com/galaxy-note-7-vs-iphone-6s-real-world-speed-test/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0
xda-developers.com/with-the-note-7-samsung-still-delivers-embarrassing-real-world-performance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0

Will Android EVER take the lead?

the latest version of android has to be able to run on a toaster as well as the most spec'd out phone. There's going to be a performance hit.

This is why iPhone is best.

Who's even rooting for Samsung?

People that like actually good phones with Pro features.

>"Pro Features"
>A fucking gimmicky pen with "Send to Notes" "Share to Facebook" options

I get it, this is like the 5th time thread like this posted today

It makes me want to kill myself.

Sorry you're too retarded to make use of actual productive features. Enjoy your iShit, mactard.

>refuse to upgrade the CPU/GPU
>use the same shitty CPU/GPU from almost half a year ago
>not even 6gb of ram

So the Note series is officially dead as the official Sup Forums phone right? Last good note is the Note 4, I guess.

>Phones are either Samsung or Iphone

Who's mother are you and why are you here?

>Can't handle that Samsung makes mediocre devices with features that no one actually uses.
>Seriously, none of their shit is actually used more than once.
>WELL I BETTER USE THE OH-SO-ORIGINAL iDerogatoryRemark and say something like mactard.

Like, why do you feverishly defend inferior products? They're not paying you to do it.

Unlike the rest of this thread, I know to blame the real cause of android lag: java

Makes me feel great. I hate Samsung just as much as I hate Apple. Samsung does not represent pure Android. In fact, Samsung's Android is probably the most heavily skinned and bloated on the market. Not even chinkphones are this bad anymore. You stupid Apple fanboys would never do a test like this against a Nexus 6P with CyanogenMod because it would crush it. Android gets has a reputation for being slow and buggy because of samshit bloatware and jewgle play services that take your location more often than Windows 10. A Nexus device with a custom firmware is the only good smartphone these days. Everything else is garbage with the exception of a few like the HTC 10 and Moto X Pure. Those are the only devices worth a damn.

I have a Nexus 5 still. I wanted to compare Googles stock 6.0.1 (gapps and all) to CM 6.0.1 (just fdroid). The stock ROM is slow and everything constantly crashes or stops responding. Absolutely terrible. Constantly eats all the RAM. Meanwhile CM13 barely averages 1GB of RAM a day and has doubled the overall speed and battery life. Why? Because it's not filled with useless shit that runs in the background taking location all the time.

ADD

MORE

RAM

That's why you buy a Xiaomi masterrace instead.

Android is mostly precompiled shit now. Funny thing it's lagging more than it ever was with Java/Dalvik.

Not used RAM is wasted RAM, don't you know that you fucktard?

I had a Nexus 6P. Guess what? It's shit. Lagged like hell.

Unused loos are wasted loos rajeesh.

Did you have a custom ROM installed without gapps? If not, reread my original post or fuck off.

That's because it's a chinese fucking piece of shit.

1136x640

I don't doubt that Samsung phones are full of shit software. I have a Galaxy S2 and the latest Cyanogenmod still runs better on it than the stock rom ever did. And that's from a 2011 phone.

Didnt the OP3 pretty much equaled the 6s? At one point these tests stop being meaningful because every phone is fast enough.

Also, samsung a shit. Everyone knows that

>1136x640

It's a phone. Who honestly gives a shit whether or not it can also be used to heat your house?

>1136x640

It literally does not matter unless you are strapping the phone to your face for VR; otherwise its just a massive battery drain

>1136x640

I'd still get the Note 7 over an iPhone any day.

>otherwise its just a massive battery drain

Yes, but what if the Galaxy Note 7 was not running Samsung bloatware?

Yes, but what if the Galaxy Note 7 was running at 1136x640?

>1136x640

Actually these days it's far more likely that they're trying to render shit in fucking 2560x1440 on a fucking smartphone.

Like do Android cucks actually fucking think about the fucking hardware they're buying? There are probably people in this thread right now who would readily call the new Macbook shit, citing their ass to claim indisputably that it drops frames on 4K video, all from the comfort of their smartphone with a worse processor and a higher resolution display to drive with it.

>1136x640

That's a really general statement that I'll bet you can't support with anything more than a fucking graph

>tfw my 5 inch iPhone SE is faster than the newest Galaxy Note

Holy FUCK androidfags what are you even doing

>next spot up is the Galaxy S6
>Galaxy S6 battery - 2550 mAh
>iPhone SE battery - 1624 mAh

So a battery with 66% of the capacity has roughly the same battery life. Isn't that funny?

If you slapped one of the huge batteries Android OEMs are scrambling to shove in their phones for the sake of actually squeezing a full day of battery life out of them into an iPhone, the iPhone would top the charts. Be thankful Apple is retarded enough to not completely firebomb the entire Android ecosystem.

But hey, if I post the resolution meme enough, maybe it'll change the facts.

>1136x640

>1136x640

>NOT COLDBOOT COMPARISON
SHIT VIDEO, SHIT ARTICLE, CLICKBAIT SITE, FUCK OFF

Octacore doesn't mean shit if IPC in low and multicore isn't used properly

>With the Note 7, Samsung Still Delivers Embarrassing Real-World Performance

xda-developers.com/with-the-note-7-samsung-still-delivers-embarrassing-real-world-performance/

>1136x640

>Pro features

Nice stylus, faggot

>samshit

>1136x640

What's the reason for all these identical iShit threads?

Xiaomi, you dumb fucks.
Why the fuck would anyone on Sup Forums get a samshit or iToy?

>1136x640

>>With the Note 7, Samsung Still Delivers Embarrassing Real-World Performance

>Note 7
>$849.99
>$849.99
>$849.99
>$849.99

LOL

>normies always refer Android as Samsung
>tfw other phones never got the same attention

>1136x640

>1136x640

>1136x640

>$849.99

LOL

You dumbasses brought it on yourselves for supporting Samshit in the Samshit vs. iShit copying ordeal.
If you dumbasses ignored it, HTC, Sony and LG would be the top dogs for Android, but you fell in Apple/Samsung's trap setting up a duopoly in the mobile world.

>1136x640

>what is Apple-optimized software

>1136x640

>$849.99

LOL

Doesn't exist. The 6 Plus and 6S Plus both lag like shit, because Apple doesn't know how to optimize their shitty OS on Hi resolution screens.

>1136x640

>terry davis-tier deulsion, the post

iphone 6 user here, getting tired of this shit. what should I upgrade to? I hate big screens.

No wonder why they didn't put the Plus against Note 7, those Applel shills know that the iToy will lose.

can >1136x640 even be countered?
there's fucking 4k phones and 1440p phones on the android side, it's like apple started a fight and suddenly had to quit when they got their asses handed in the tech department

iPhone SE.

>1136x640

Apple will always be the best. Simply unmatchable. If you want dross, you get an Android. If you want stability, security and THE best user experience, you get Apple. Period.

>1136x640

>$849.99

LOL

>1136x640

>1136x640

>1136x640

haha, cockmongler.

Stop bumping your shitty threads, Pajjeet

>1136x640
>$850

Redmi Note 3 Masterrace.

>$849.99

>outdated in a year tops

>$849.99

LOL

Whatever you say, iPajeet!

>1136x640

>$1000
>strict environment
naaah, I can do more with $300 Android phone

>naaah, I can do more with $300 Android phone

like rice your homescreen? nice one

>buying samshit
>buying applel

Enjoy not being able to torrent, you cuck. Also enjoy not having 320GB (microsd + 64GB) storage.

>he thinks torrenting on a phone is useful
>he thinks having slow storage on a phone is useful compared to a laptop
>he is probably 13 and hasn't grown pubes

whatever you say, billy

>torrenting on phone

Apple has never been and most likely never will be the best.

>Not waterproof even though that invention predates the first iPhone
>No expandable storage because people need to be milked out of their money
>No standards, everything should come from Apple or use an adapter
>Crippled multitasking
>Non-compatible accessories for competitors, you need to be married to Apple if you have something from them
>The last manufacturer to provide a big screen even though people used them for years before Apple finally invented it
>Locked down everything so you can't even create software for your phone without paying to Apple
If I would get one for free I would sell it and get an Android phone for the same amount of money.

yeah, that's one of many reasons. At least I'm not fell into $1000 meme

>being a iCuck
kys

>and get an Android phone for the same amount of money.
Or you could be smart and get a vastly cheaper but still superior Xiaomi phone.

>xiaomi
>superior

Fuck off iShill. That will never happen unless if you do it on purpose.

>Apple has never been and most likely never will be the best.

Apple seemed to have been good enough to revolutionize the phone industry leading to having Google, Samsung, Sony et al. copy them ad infinitum. Not only that, but even to this day still produce a phone that routinely pulverises the competition. You have a weird definition of "not the best".

>>Not waterproof even though that invention predates the first iPhone

Who cares? Pointless novelty.

>No expandable storage because people need to be milked out of their money

Storage that's slow and insecure.

>No standards, everything should come from Apple or use an adapter

And? That's capitalism.

>Crippled multitasking

Works fine here.

>Non-compatible accessories for competitors, you need to be married to Apple if you have something from them

Are you against capitalism?

>The last manufacturer to provide a big screen even though people used them for years before Apple finally invented it

Why bother when you're number one? That's called staying with what works for your product and not needlessly complicating your range.

>Locked down everything so you can't even create software for your phone without paying to Apple

More secure, cuts out garbage, capitalism.

>If I would get one for free I would sell it and get an Android phone for the same amount of money.

There's no accounting for taste.

fuck you anti ishill shill.