Why do I hear police sirens through my bluetooth headset whenever I'm in a certain place in the house...

Why do I hear police sirens through my bluetooth headset whenever I'm in a certain place in the house? It's freaking me the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncQsBzI-JHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you have schizophrenia

Not OP, but everytime I past a cop, I hear a chime in my earbuds.

>police sirens through my headset
stop listening to Lil' Wayne

no swear it goes away when i take them off

top kek 10/10

you sure its a cop siren and not just some feedback from the two walls? its those same exact pitches?

it appears intermittently but im pretty sure its a cop siren. i can only hear it when im taking a dump in the bathroom and its all quiet

the cops bugged your house and you're getting feedback from their wireless audio device

What did bikes ever do to you?

>random dialing noise out of nowhere

they raped his dad

hump

did he played that game?

yes

I had a similar issue on a pair of wireless headphones, but it was more of a low pulsing sound, and always in the same spot.
Guess it is some sort of RF interference.

Also had the same on a pair of wired headphones that really sounded like a siren but barely audible.
Switched my computer to a grounded outlet and it went away.
Some sort of ground error causing noise on the sound card?

cool, I guess I need to go swimming again

schizophrenia likes to play mind games, im sorry OP, but you have it

so u sayin my bt headset gave me schizophrenia?

Smoking crack causes psychosis

You can have schizophrenia that's dormant until something triggers it. Congratulations on finding your trigger .

I'm on the crazy pills, but some days I feel like I am not alone in my body, like there is another conscience present, but just says nothing. I get really uncomfortable. Is this an extension or something?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ncQsBzI-JHc

I heard something similar the other day on my Aukey EP-B4 headset. I could just barely hear some sort of digital PTT conversation and only in a certain area of the house. I've never heard it on my LG Tone+.

ur freaking me out dude

Look up tulpa

Jesus christ that shit is creepy af

>2016
>still falling for the bluetooth meme
neo-Sup Forums everybody

ill fuck u up

that's your parents' smell/aura.

you may have lived up to what you know about them. maybe you just need to drink a lot more water, though, because you're way dehydrated and your tissue isnt properly nourished meaning you dont heal from stretches as well and you feel like theres some slack to you. i felt that after i went from 200 to 155. think encephalitis.

citation: dealing with the culture of fat autists on a daily basis.

you should leave brooklyn jamal

>Is this an extension or something?
It's the botnet.

Your headset is haunted, consult /x/.

Congrats OP, you're going to be the next Terry A. Davis :-D

interference.my earbuds picked up the local radio sometimes.
antenna = long metal rod
headphone cord = long metal rod

What about being in the bathroom but not taking a dump?

What about taking a dump not in the bathroom? Say, the kitchen sink.

Being a Justicar in TBC is pretty fucking leet