Has Sup Forums forgotten it's queen?

Has Sup Forums forgotten it's queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

67.media.tumblr.com/e6dd1e82ebad866f05a3fac38ebcfe96/tumblr_o8hehfNd141umupwso1_500.gif
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56225356
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's that?

>not knowing Amada-chan

I remember my queen and her name is Maki Nishikino

you mean "its", not "it's"

>amadaposters

your'e wrong.

ok

Rose?

Amada

What's going on in here?

Amada who?

Amada Kokoro!

Maki "Throbbing love live cocks in my ass" Nishikino is not my queen.

Make that a sticker on redbubble and I'll buy it.

There's one already but that one is better.

>queen
>some 2d faggot shit

fuck i hate summer on Sup Forums

>Hating anime
fuck I hate summer on Sup Forums

You're the reason why anime is shit now

>now
>implying anime wasn't always shit

>le manly anime for manly people like me is the only good anime
Try watching Revolutionary Girl Utena

>manly

If you mean anime that explores real issues and interesting concepts is manly then yes, that is all I want. I don't want pretty colors and little girls in my anime.

now that's what I call an improvement

right ones all look far superior
>m-muh manime

What's wrong with manly anime?

leave

My gifs don't save right
67.media.tumblr.com/e6dd1e82ebad866f05a3fac38ebcfe96/tumblr_o8hehfNd141umupwso1_500.gif

anime changed because people stopped caring about sci-fi and VNs made people like cute girls.

do you seriously think anyone in the west has influenced any change in anime at all?

Moar?

dumb iPoster

Another real babe

cute

Hello, can I be the king please?

>weebshit

No, I haven't.

is this mark zuckerberg? :-)

Born in the wrong generation amirite haha

lol haha! upboated

>posting ghost in the shell
/thread

No, and she's waiting for an answer that isn't sold out and that ships to Australia.

Looks like it improved a lot.

Please fuck off.

>Has Sup Forums forgotten it is queen?
Queen of what? Lonely neckbeard losers?

Yes. Also known as "waifu".

Who's this ugly whore?

praise maki.

Hail Maki!

its already on - search 'amada kokoro'

hello mother

Akira is shit. It's as confusing as Lain but it makes you not want to rewatch it over and over again.

that's the thing.
you'll never understand how deep they are

GOAT anime

wtf I hate anime now

wtf i hate autistic people now

fookin dank

Clearly you are a summerfag, the maki worship has died down recently.

no its not idiot
maki is the mother of Sup Forums

>Sup Forums's only mod is still asleep

It honestly has, there were way more makiposters earlier in this year.

of course he is

No, I wouldn't forget the queen. Amada is the queen with lain being the goddess of Sup Forums. Now, who would be the king of Sup Forums?

She's not. Maki posting isn't even a year old and months ago it was reduced to just a means of shitposting and thread derailing. I think the original makifag from /r9k/ is gone and the rest are just copycats.

>it was reduced to just a means of shitposting and thread derailing
It was always that way. That's why avatars are banned.

Why did you post the prince? King stallman is still in this world.

But amada is cute.

The original makifag was dead serious about making the maki meme a thing. The rest are just copycats who see maki as an easy means of shitposting because they know it will completely derail the thread.

That was not even close to technology. It was pure shitposting.

no it's not.
this is an anime website and maki uses a laptop.
just like terry made templeos

Using a consumer technology that any idiot can use doesn't make you queen worthy. Terry made an OS by scratch over a decade, he knows what he's doing.

>this is an anime website
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>maki uses a laptop
How often have you seen a thread with those pictures while posters talk about technology?

You children are all sick in the head. Y'all need temple OS

I concur

The goddess lain would approve of templeOS and it would receive her blessing.

It's not the same

I want to knee down and stay still while Maki and Amada rub their butts together, circling around me and grinding their cavities and fluids all over my head, while I sniff deeply.

>it's queen
Sup Forums is queen?

I have a guide that works every damn time. You must, however, follow it to the letter for it to actually work for you as you are obviously FUCKED otherwise. Don't bother denying this, I can already tell.

First of all suit up. I'm talking double breasted 100,000 fibre count suits of Welsh sheep cotton crepe or some shit. I'm talking cufflinks and a tie.

People talk a lot of shit about the fedora. Don't listen to them. Wearing a fedora despite the growing social stigma against them will show you're an independent gentleman who don't follow no rules. So wear the fucking fedora, faggot. this will top off the "modern day feudal lord" look you're going for.

You're going to want to have chamber music playing. Have Purcell's "Music for the funeral of Queen Anne" playing full blast and on repeat. Should you not be able to for some fucked up reason then "Every Breath You Take" by The Police should suffice. Remember: FULL BLAST AND ON REPEAT.
Next you're going to want to write words like "sex me up hoe" and "shit on me chest you sleazy coo" in paint that can only be seen under a blacklight. This will impart subliminal messages on her. This is very important.

Lastly you'll want to comport yourself as a good Catholic and knowledgeable Renaissance man. Have a monologue prepared regarding the failings of Eastern Orthodox teachings and the legitimacy of the Pope. Women love smart guys.

I've used this countless time and it's worked every time.

Maki will give you AIDS because of all the cocks she's taken, let amada remain pure as well

its*

Meanwhile, 85% of Sup Forums interacts with these girls daily or have them installed on their botnet devices.

I love Amada!

>people

Fat autistic neckbeards aren't people. I seriously hope Trump gets elected and forces them into labor.

People , who were occasionally enjoying Cowboy Beebop or Planetes just stopped watching anime. The only people, who are watching anime are the same people watching MLP. Subhuman garbage.

pure nanami without updates a best

whoa I didn't know he could do that

>i hate anime
What are you doing on Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums's only mod has been asleep for 12 hours now

No, he just deleted my Anime thread

link?

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/S56225356

It might have been pushed out by new threads. Your thread is technology related.

No it was "pruned or deleted", not archived.

Smug animu reaction image, reference to muh vidya, same stale ramblings about MS stealing your data ... yeah, can't imagine why your generic shitpost was deleted.

>not blonde
>white

0/10

no i seen to much that anime pantsu no longer work.It seems in poor taste and derails storyline

>queen
>not horo
lol it's like this board is nothing but newfagsj

Horo? Moar like whoro amirite guise lel

>tfw never have wolf shape shifting qt get fucked so you can run away from scary wolves