- 128 SSD
- 15" (1366 x 768) will use other Monitor though
- 8 GB RAM
- VGA / HDMI

- Windows 10 Home

not windows 7 as shown in pic

That's the worst thing I've seen in a while
I'm surprised they have the audacity to sell something that bad at that price

really? what would you pay for something like that?

>thinks that's windows 7
>ssd on a laptop
>that fucking resolution

njgger you can get a t420 with better specs for half the price

>but muh thick
stop being a faggot

also whats so bad about it. i havent found anything that comes close to those specs thats not more than 600$

ssd on a laptop is pretty fucking rad. they dont make any noise hdds are loud as shit and crash

$200.
It's bad because the build quality is awful, the specs are laughable, and the screen is garbage.

Go for a used thinkpad.

they dont even sell those anymore

SSDs are good on a laptop, but a 128GB SSD is fucking garbage nowadays.

i dont understand how the specs are laughable though. is it the ssd? ssds are the shit though, no noise and dont crash. and that processor came out in like Q3 2015 so it cant be that bad.

>i5-6200U
You're a German, right? Check on fucking notebookcheck the list of CPU performance, this CPU is garbage
>128GB SSD
No-name SSD, I'd avoid that
>720p Glossy
Ohgodno
>8GB RAM
And you don't know if you could expand it
>HP
ABSOLUTELY HARAM. Avoid at all cost. Those shits unsolder themselfs by just sheer willingness.

user, do yourself a favor and get a Thinkpad T420/T430. A used one with the top of the line i7 and a better monitor as that, +a good SSD and a comfy dock will run you about 300 Eurodolars.

Its a tad bit steep as are most laptops in the market today. Try to catch it in sale if possible. It looks pretty well rounded except possibly 128gb - Os isnt a ton of room for most people

they dont even sell those anymore.

That's becuase you don't buy a new thinkpad, you only get the used ones instead, the new ones are garbage also

Look, you are the moron who asks their tech literate friend for advice on something, they say it's garbage, then you ignore them and buy the garbage anyway.

Don't get that laptop. You are a moron, you are suffering from dunning-kruger.
Look on ebay for used thingpads, a T420 and a 256GB SSD

Its new yea but its low end

>buying new
ayy lmao

>but muh cum stained keyboard
cleaning/replacing isn't hard

>but muh warranty
you're on Sup Forums faggot, fix it yourself

^this. Also HP tend to not cover a lot of the cases where their shit laptops die out of no reason.

>Keyboard warrior: the post

I perfectly understand you without adding moron to every sentence

SSD on a $600 laptop is completely pointless and a waste of money. It might be "rad' but I would rather have a 1TB HDD than a 128 SSD.
For a higher end entry level laptop it's 100% pointless. That's probably why the specs are complete shit.

Since I recently bought a Dell 7559, i don't think there is a better deal than that on the market currently

>i7-6700HQ
>Optimus Intel530+960m
>16 GB DDR3
>1 TB HDD

>Hackintosh ready

all for around $600 (if you finance and get the 74$ in rebates)