I feel a bit self concious about my old iphone 5c

I feel a bit self concious about my old iphone 5c.

Should I get the 5se or wait for the 7?

I would feel self conscious too carrying around a gaypridePhone all day.

Do you want a bigger phone or do you like the current size?

Well I don't envision this post being met with angry vitriol at all!

What the fuck is this shit? Am I watching movies on a mobile phone? Am I listening to music on a mobile phone? Even then I would stream it.

If it works, don't shell out money for new shiny.

Granted Apple only maintains security from the newest shiny, but I only have phone number you can find in the local phone book.

>Assuming you can find the local phone book. :)

I don't think that's the point he's trying to make...

>iphone

Get back to me when Android phones have iMessage and work out of the box and retain most of their sale value.

Get back to me when iShit isn't stuck with 2 colors for messages that you can't even change.

Keep it. I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 10 and it's still smooth as shit. Don't listen to android fags.

>iPhone 5 slow
Top fucking Kek. Normies are really stupid.

she's absurdly beautiful. like it's honestly distracting when watching that show.

>iPhone
>not slow

Well shilled Rajeesh!

It seems you never used an iPhone. Ask mommy some money and buy one. If you don't like it go back to Android but please stop posting shitty memes.

Do you sit on Sup Forums all day posting this in every phone thread? Are you the tripfag in that post?

More over almost everything in that pic is outdated as shit. Only true for iOS 4

>iTard UNIRONICALLY claims iShit doesn't lag to hell after 1 week of snapchat and facebook

>unironically using snap chat and kikebook
kys pls.

>>unironically using iShit
kys

>iShit

Now lets search for android problems.

go with 6s its the safe choice right now. se is shitty (just fast)

I havent seen it yet but Legend of the Seeker was just amazing bridgetcore

The only thing it really comes down to is size. You can figure that out with a bit of plastic, rubber or cardboard. See how well it fits your anus and if you may want to upgrade in the next little bit. Sure bigger is better for massive faglords like you but sometimes faggots find that perfect size that fits like glove... With a fist in it. Because you are a gay ass anusmonkey. Get it yet?

Hello crash override samefag :^)

CRASH
R
A
S
H

OVERRIDE
V
E
R
R
I