Oh.. hey user do you have a """Android""" charger

>Oh.. hey user do you have a """Android""" charger
>What?
>A """Android""" charger
Nigger what?

Either means a micro-USB to USB cable or the fancy one Samsung uses

if you can't understand the deeper implications of what he is saying, you are the retard in that situation

this

Of course I knew that idiot, but why say """Android""" charger?

This. I was stupid enough to buy a Lumia phone, I've stopped asking for android chargers as most people just know them as Samsung chargers. Who cares if it's technically correct? Language is made for communication, if what you're saying isn't getting the point across then you have a problem with communication.

What is more irritating is when someone goes round the office looking for a 'samsung charger' and tells you that your Xiaomeme charger isn't a samsung charger so it won't work.

Then they proceed to carry on looking for one.

>oh user that's for your chinese phone, mine is a samsung.

I have autism.

Samsung uses those as well

>Hurrdurr I know what a micro USB cable is, me so smarter than him

Thanks for the (You) :^)

>Not putting on your best used car salesman grin and saying "I'll bet it works, why don't we give it a go?"

Worse is a Samsung charger. No i only have a HTC charger

Top cringe

You act like I have time to cater to retards when I have a shit load of work to do.

I am literally the only one at my company that can program.

I'm the 'de facto IT guy' in the absence of anyone else capable enough. I don't even fucking work in IT, I'm a structural engineer.

this is the face of autism

Pretty sure he meant either the S5 one (which actually can use Micro-USB) or possibly USB-C like the Note 7.

Tell them once that it'll work. If they don't believe you, it's not your problem anymore.

>someone asks for a "Samsung cable"
>say don't have these, because my phone is a Nexus

feels good

It means micro usb you fucking autists
Get the fuck out of my Sup Forums illiterate faggots

>not saying your phone is a 'google'
the original one that android copied.

>I don't even fucking work in IT, I'm a structural engineer.

I feel your fucking PAIN
everyone around me is an complete retard and I'm the only one that can help and they expect me to be 24/7 geeksquad geeksquad

I already said once, but they get confused and start asking questions

idk my manager at work had a samsung phone and it had some bullshit double port shit to charge faster or something, looked like microusb + some other shit

proprietary connectors are the spawn of hell sent to earth by satan to vex mankind

Op, do you happen to work somewhere in Amsterdam? Or did this exact same conversation go down at my office as well and people are just.. Odd.

That would have been micro USB 3.0. An attempt to drag micro USB up to the new standard, kicking and screaming. They were more common on portable hard drives.

Yep that's the one.