IPhone SE

Just bought this. How bad did I fuck up?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/apple-geek-squad-certified-refurbished-iphone-se-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-space-gray-verizon-wireless/5336504.p?id=bb5336504&skuId=5336504
bestbuy.com/site/apple-geek-squad-certified-refurbished-iphone-se-4g-lte-with-64gb-memory-cell-phone-rose-gold-verizon-wireless/5339500.p?id=bb5339500&skuId=5339500
slickdeals.net/f/9000503-besbuy-refurbed-verizon-gold-iphone-se-64-gigs-for-229?v=1
uscellular.com/devices/phones/apple-iphone-se-rose-gold-16gb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0
youtube.com/watch?v=P3kTDeHUk4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

depends... how much did you pay?

It's the only iPhone I ever desired. So... Tell me. How it is?

$400 USD

16GB or 64GB?

I don't know it's coming tomorrow, I'll let you know.

16GB...I use the cloud for everything (inb4 botnet)

pretty bad

I want it too

In that case you fucked up pretty bad
bestbuy.com/site/apple-geek-squad-certified-refurbished-iphone-se-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-space-gray-verizon-wireless/5336504.p?id=bb5336504&skuId=5336504

bestbuy.com/site/apple-geek-squad-certified-refurbished-iphone-se-4g-lte-with-64gb-memory-cell-phone-rose-gold-verizon-wireless/5339500.p?id=bb5339500&skuId=5339500

Though you missed the 64GB SE being $229 2 weeks ago
slickdeals.net/f/9000503-besbuy-refurbed-verizon-gold-iphone-se-64-gigs-for-229?v=1

>refurbished
>verizon

pls user... it still has the apply warranty and you can get any carrier, not just verizon.

you were unnecessarily jewed

New phones on Sept 7th which most likely means price drop. Why would you buy now?

>1136x640

>New phones on Sept 7th

For real? Any leaks/info?

Spotted the poorfags.

Not at all OP, I got an SE the other day and love it. So small and powerful. I don't think i'm ever going to be using another kind of phone again.

>1136x640

I really want it
but not for $400
I want it in the sense that I want xiaomi to make 4" redmi mini

pixel density is more important

>1136x640

why are mouthbreaders interested in DPI and resolutions on a tiny hand held devices?
do they actually watch movies on them, or do office work and photoshop and need clarity?
lower resolution -> better battery and snappier feel, I am all for that

it's a samefag

I think virgin has them for $300 but im not sure what size it is in GB.

I think it's pretty cool OP, You did good not falling for the phablet poo droid meme.

>1136x640

>lower resolution -> better battery and snappier feel, I am all for that

Sure think iManlet.

>$300

pls user... learn to shop better
uscellular.com/devices/phones/apple-iphone-se-rose-gold-16gb.html

>You did good not falling for the phablet poo droid meme.

Yeah I got tired of these huge phones, I want something small and efficient.

maybe you want to account for battery size?
1624 mAh compared to 4000mAh that top topgs of that chart rock?
and lets not even start how insanely better apples phones are in standby compared to android

wow had no idea they were that cheap, now there is literally no reason to be using Android.

>needs to run at 1136x640 just to keep up with 4K phones
iNsanely shit you mean.

>ultra low 640p screen res
Also see pic related.

>1136x640

name 4" phone with better hardware and better resolution

>640*1136
>4.0 inch screen

Literally anything from 2012 is better than your steaming 1136x640 piece of shit.

samefag

>No names given
You lost nice try though.

>owning a tablet phone

youtube.com/watch?v=3-61FFoJFy0

sure, in bizzaro world where you are not retarded bitter loser I guess
name it, choose one from that "anything" and name it as the better phone with 4" display

>1136x640

>t. turbo-manlet

Really?

Look at the iPhone SE performance.

fucking shit
wasnt note 7 suppose to be monster in performance?
what did they do to it?

I love my new iPhone. I've actually been showing it to a lot of friends and family and they're really impressed. I've already convinced a couple to drop their shit tier Androids because the SE is so cheap. God it must fucking suck to be an Androidfag and have to deal with all the inner turmoil of knowing your phone is shit but having to rationalize it. At least they have iphonefags to spread the good word to them and make them see the light.

>weaboo
yeah, I dont think your family likes you in the first place
ashamed of having a NEET loser among them

They didn't run it at 1136x640.

It's their fault, then. No need for ridiculous PPI.

>1136x640

You projecting son? Its not hard to keep your weeabooism to yourself if you're not lining your walls with figs and shit.

sure, keep telling yourself that and they also dont know you old fag living with parents dont jerk off in your basement

It must be touchwiz?
youtube.com/watch?v=P3kTDeHUk4Q

1136x640 is very cool, why would i need more in 4 inch???? Even in 800x480 you cant see pixels for fucksake!
BUT MUH FULHIPERHADE!111

>lagdroid

>he has an android
>he must be poor

>touchjizz

It's a perfectly fine resolution for a 4 inch phone.

>1136x640

Assuming the SE gets refreshed next month, 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Are you a mac user?

Seriously.
>apple puts hidpi display on its phones
>everyone copies them but with MOAR PIXELS
>faggots on Sup Forums act like iPhones don't have enough pixels

>Assuming the SE gets refreshed next month
0% chance of this

apple is going to announce a new iPhone in the next month or two. it boggles my mind that you would buy an iPhone now, of all times in the year. even if you still buy the SE, waiting until the announcement would guarantee you a price drop either from apple or from people looking to sell their SE to get whatever new one gets announced.

this isn't about apple vs non-apple zealots; this is purely about planning when to maximize your purchases. this is the equivalent of buying high and selling low.

>Assuming the SE gets refreshed next month

This isn't going to happen, apparently only the iPhone 7 (not Plus or SE) is coming out next month.

based on what? apple typically announces a product launch event with less than a month's notice, so if an event is planned in 30 days we might not hear about it until a few weeks out. it's also due based on the past cycles for refreshes.

fault apple for whatever else you want, but their update cycle is at least reasonably consistent.

Expedia z5 mini

even if it doesn't happen (the SE might be the lowest end model, essentially phasing out smaller iPhones as budget models entirely - it would be deaf of apple to do, but then so would dropping the headphone jack), waiting for the hardware refresh will guarantee either the price being the same or the price dropping.

the worst case for you is that you've deprived yourself of your new smartphone for like ~1.5 months, ostensibly just to wait and guarantee that you don't regret your new smartphone purchase so soon after you acquire it.

I'm waiting to see if my Anamorphic Lens (Moondog) will fit on a 7, just bought used but it fits a iPhone 5. If the Apple Pencil is compatible with the 7 as well then I'll spring for the 7 over the SE. Btw, I'm using a 4S now.

my best guess is that apple will anounce a Iphone 7 and 7plus in the middle of September
and the refresh of the SE in the beginning of next year; just like they did last year with 6s and 5se
Their reasoning for doing so is that they don't want to cannibalize the sales of their flagship models with a cheaper one

>my best guess
And your guess is as good as any you'll read in the tech press.

>and the refresh of the SE in the beginning of next year;
Why? Why would they refresh AFTER the prime buying season is over? If it's not out before November then it's not coming until after mid-year 2017.

Apple doesn't release a model and then refresh it 5 months later.

op i have the same phone, you fucked up pretty bad.

that's whyI stated that it's just a guess and gave the reasoning behind it
unlike others ITT that phrase their guesses like they were facts

so that you'll buy the flagship model in the prime season and not the cheaper one
they did the same last/this year with 6s and 5se

But why?

I got an SE for Pokemon go

Runs great and the battery life is off the rails

you mean off the charts. or something else entirely.

I was trying to use slang to sound cool

Are you serious? The iPhone 7 is coming out. They have been talking about it for months.

okay, but you sounded like a pajeet who was trying to pass for white.

theres a new iphone every year in september

how havent you noticed this

>Pokemon go
>off the rails

Easy on the Nose Whiskey there Francis

It was touched by korean hands

>4S

That was my previous phone

The fact that it can't handle 2 browser tabs is such a handicap

very strictly speaking, there's no guaranteed evidence that it'll come out on the 7th or anytime in september. apple announces these events with very little lead time, so it could be the 7th or so, but it's all just rumors.

it's just like with the leaks about no headphone jack. this would be the biggest fuckup in the history of leaks about apple products, but until apple announces it, there's a non-zero (but perhaps approaching zero) chance that it's all bunk. i wouldn't bet on it, but it's not impossible.

Additionally, headphone jacks need to be on the top, not the bottom

"no"

>iShit7 drops next month
>iShit6 killswitch is flipped and it shits the bed instantly

Found the homo

Browser benchmark, I'm using an IPhone but I won't take this as a representation of how powerful the phone is.

why should the headphone jack be at the top

it makes the headphone cord get in the way when youre trying to use the phone

What would you say is a good representation? Here's one of 3DMark

>1 year in
>android lag buildup hits critical mass

>What would you say is a good representation?

The iShit running at 1136x640 and yet only beating out a 4K TouchJizz by 2 seconds.

>only two seconds
that's twice as fast m80

Because when if its on the bottom the headphone cable bumps into whatever I'm resting the phone on, usually my pinky across the bottom to stabilize or on my stomach if I'm shitposting in bed

i would've just bought the iphone 6. Or the iphone 6s once the 7 comes out.

Lol Apple still supports ancient iPhones. Find me an Android phone which gets that level of support xD. Thats right they don't exist. Dont come with your "flashing custom roms" or whatever poorfag excuse it is this week.

but why the 6 has no advantage unless you actually want a larger screen
and its processor is slower