God-Mouse Thread v2

Find a flaw.

Why haven't you pre-ordered yours yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B0171QQ7IY/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When does it come out?

this

because i already have g303 and im one of the few people who dont find its shape uncomfortable

pre ordering is retarded, I'll wait until it comes out to so other people can find the flaws for me, plus I already have a g303

technically
people have been using this mouse for months now
people at tournaments have been given the logitech g pro to test and evaluate.

Because it's 70 fucking dollars. Sure it's nice but come on, that's ridiculous when there's plenty of other sensors that do just as well for less.
If anything, I'm either getting the Zowie or the Dm1 S pro as a replacement for my deathadder(not yet obvs, it's still in great condition)

they also gave the 303 to pros, they ended up being prone to sensor rattle in mass production, so I'll wait until others can confirm.

>MX Master
Feels good. Works well in my use case scenario. It is a bit expensive for what it really is though.

>braided cable

No. Most retarded thing ever. Enjoy your kinked up, deformed cable.

Feenix nascita still best

this

development prototype is not cost reduced mass production model

you have 10 seconds to give me one reason why you aren't using a g400

>Find a flaw.
doesn't have the low friction scroll wheel that logitech owns the patent for
such a waste other companies can't make the same, and such a shame that otherwise good logitech mice are held back when they don't have it by idiots that still change weapon with scroll wheel

low friction scroll wheels are the biggest quality of life improvement since moving away from ball mice
it's far greater than even the standardization of front/back buttons

Becuz i have a Feenix (tm) Nascita (tm)

Because it's another tacky gamer designed hunk of light-up plastic like the 50 other models they make.

The Feenix (tm) Nascita (tm) isnt tacky at all however

>Literally cumming in my hand

>not Feenix (tm) Nascita (tm)

>Sup Forums tier gaming shit

umm lol??

Still using this.

its literally a g303 with a rounder body

>braided cable

But does it play F1 car sounds?

>tfw no wide mice for people who dont have manlet hands

C'mon mouse designers. I'm tired of having half my hand hang off the side rubbing on the table

Can anyone recommend me what's good in the trackball mice these days? I'm thinking about getting a Logitech Trackman

In the UK it's available September 10th.

There's no date given on the US site.

See

The Elecoms are probably the best ones being produced now amazon.com/dp/B0171QQ7IY/ they're a lot like the original MS Trackball Explorers that go for 200+ used on ebay

If you want used, trackman marble and wireless optical trackman are hard to beat (and of course the explorer)

the logitech mouse isn't really supposed to be palmed, try a Mionix mouse

If you can find one for a good price, get it.

Sanwa makes some good replacements, but they are cheap garbage compared to the Logitech and Microsoft Optical. The build quality is night and day.

Elecom another Japanese company like Sanwa makes decent trackballs as well, with better build quality, but terrible components. Crappy sensors, terrible budget oriented omron switches, but good functionality. They are smaller trackballs like the Logitech M570 though and not the big super comfy Trackman and MS Optical.

Stop shilling this shit you fucking asshole.

Seen this thread every day for like a week.

Kill yourself.

Because I already have a G502 that's been nothing but perfect. In the event that something does go wrong with it some day, there's a G400 in the closet. Why should I buy one?

Guess things don't change much in the trackball world then. I'll try to get a Logitech again, might try wireless if it's AA/AAA batteries. I've had fairly poor luck with the integrated rechargeable battery offerings from Logitech.

The only answer.

link to fuckheug mousepad pls

>Name of mouse pad clearly printed on surface
>asking for a link
lmgtfy.com/?q=roccat+taito+king+size

I still hold out hope for a TX Master trackball for 150-200 Dollars from logitech with the wireless capability of the G900 But that is a complete pipe dream.

The M570 isn't bad as a replacement in a pinch though, it's just nowhere near as good as the older stuff.

steelseries versions are so fucking sexy

Logitech rep has said the preorders will be sent in the US on or before 10 sep

how is zowie any cheaper? Zowie ZA is $65 lmao

logitech also goes down after launch like the g303 was went for ~$30

Joking shilling aside, i have nassive hands and the nascita is really good for that.

I haven't pre-ordered jack shit cause I already use the one and only god-tier mouse.

Braided cable (seriously why??)
Heavier, can't fix by removing weight, can't mod back
Still slight click delay (minor)
Side buttons not using proper switches (minor)

>braided cable

Why do these fucking faggots keep doing this shit?

just rip it off?

>paying for something you have to modify

Just no

Heavier than what? It's lighter than g502 and g900

>logitech also goes down after launch like the g303 was went for ~$30
yeah, after its confirmed to have a major defect

What defect?

>being made by logikek
>not a defect in and of itself

nice meme-answer. to be expected of a tripfag

Same here

...because the Razer Naga Molten that I bought 5 years ago isn't broken yet....

No clue what to buy when it does, I've been out of the loop for so long I have no idea what a good mouse actually looks like.

>braided cable
Rubber one underneath
cut it off
>heavier
its 84g mouse only
>click delay
proofs?
>side buttons not using proper switches
proofs?

Razer's product quality is such a shitshow. Some of them fall apart inside a year, others just tank along for a decade. Happy you got lucky, stay safe.

Honestly I find logitech's products to be reliable, but there are better alternatives to the g303 from the non-gaming logitech mice, or you might as well go up to the g502 for full meme.

But even if defective, I'd imagine it's still a well built but pointless product.

M570 is the best trackball on the market.

That elecom stuff is absolute trash.

But even so, the bearings on my M570 wore out pretty fast. After a year or two the ball does nothing but catch.

I am debating whether or not I hsould switch to a fingertip ball mouse.

>M570 is the best trackball on the market.

Err... I meant best "thumb trackball"

It's funny because the bearings on the elecom are superior to everything else out there. Except maybe the steel rollers in the CST L-trac. But that thing is ridiculous.

I need a reccommendation for a mouse that is a little smaller, the SteelSeries Rival (now 300) is a little bit too big for my hand.

Asus ROG Spatha
>b4 money is a problem poorfags

how is the scroll on this one? I don't like plastic shit on g502

>not elder god tier

I have tried tree seperate elecom mice and they have all been terrible.

The first didn't even have bearings, just little plastic bumps to hold the ball up. The other two were so so tacky they were unusable even with the superior M570 ball.

I will never buy another elecom.mouse again.

ASUS ROG Gladius is almost identical to the deathadder 2013, but has better build quality, replaceable switches and no botnet driver software.

g400 herrenrasse

where the fuck is the g9 successor

Compared all logitech mouse on their site and seems like 502 is still the best option to go with.
This new mouse doesn't have infinite scroll and side click. Also, only 1 profile can be stored in memory.

Hmm

What's a good sub $50 mouse?

This is the only reason I brought a g502 for 2x the price. G400 cost $42nzd g502 cost $90 nzd.

>I thought it would be 2x as good

rog gladius

Look for Microsoft mice

For that style mouse, the best probably is the corsair scimitar, but the best solution is to just use your keyboard not 12 buttons on your mouse

>2016
>not baseball mitt sized hands

>botnet driver software.
fucking faggot

Howdy

>Daily Logitech shill threads for a fucking mouse
>A fucking mouse

Really nigga?

>muh over 9000 dpi gaymur mouse!!!!
pathetic losers gullible goyim.
the cheapest 10$ microsoft optical mouse performs just as well in games.
it's all in your head, sheeple.

OP is a fucking advertiser; trying to hype up people so that he can earn a bonus on a shitty mouse.

Yea but Microsoft mice never include forward and back buttons.

Are all of the SteelSeries Rivals solid mice? It doesn't look like wiki/logicalincrements has been updated since the first version was released.

why would I need another G100s?
I'm not going to buy it for muh gaymer LED-s

Using Mionix Avior mouse, freaking great, but is picky with the surface.

If you want it smaller, mainly for fingergripping, you can go Castor.

Nope, it does not.

Mouse sensor performs differently.

Because it is Sup Forums here, I am dissappointed to only see shill-threads instead of discussing the technology insides the mouse.

If you think a 10$ with a shitty sensor performs the same as a good sensor, you should gtfo of Sup Forums.

It's like those retarded people who build a highend PC, and then go on and buy a shitty monitor and shitty peripherals.

He's right though. There is literally no difference other than gaymer lights, high price tag and being accepted on some shitty image board.

Does this also scroll TWAARK TWAARRK

yes yes good brainwashed consumerist slave.
(fyi, my k/d ratio has not changed with cheapest to the expensive mouses, it's all in your little head you cuck goy.)

What's the best mouse and keyboard I can get for under 50$ total?

>spot the retard

It's like saying

>a GTX950 performs the same as a GTX1080

You are trolls at best, and worst is if you really do believe it.

I wonder what low IQ anons are doing on Sup Forums, which is a board about technology.

piss off, kid.
it's an 18+ board.

>Hurr liking technology means I have high IQ. Those kids who used to bully me in school don't like tech

>It's like saying a GTX950 preforms the same as a GTX1080
No it's not it's just a simple sensor. The branding on it doesn't make a difference.
Lmao keep justifying that 100+ dollars you spent on your gay ass mouse and how ever much you spent on your gaymer graphics card.

No, the implemented sensors vary from mouse to mouse.
You are simple minded retards who think there is no difference.

>has no argument

>relies on telling others off based on implication of age

I am giggling right now.

>Shitty
>Shitty
>it is Sup Forums here

Why don't you explain user? Fucking faggot is associating price with quality

Sure they vary but the quality of them is virtually the same.

Why don't you explain the comparison between a low price mouse and high price mouse?
Don't just throw dpi "stats".

>Why don't you explain user?

GIYF

It doesn't change that OP's thread is a shill thread though.

But I do offer a match at Quake. I want to see someone good with a 5$ mouse, with shitty sensor aka shitty tracking speed, negative/positive acceleration, high LoD and so on.

I choose my mouse according to th shape, the sensor and how it is implemented and the switches for the buttons.

>can't palm grip
it's trash

>but the quality of them is virtually the same

Yeah, says the amateur.

It's like normies out there don't understand the difference in CPUs, GPUs and so on.

>they perform all the same (for my usage)

You are literal hypocritical bigots, who are actually have a very anti-technological stance.