What USB-C powerbanks are out there and good?

What USB-C powerbanks are out there and good?

I'm talking large capacity ones, 20kmAh and above, for use in a backpack, not a pocket. Anker?

bump

Look into some chink banks, or DIY banks.

Anker or Xiaomi

anker seems overpriced for box with batteries in it, but not sure how trustworthy the knockoffs are

A 20kmAh (kilo-milli-amp-hour) battery would just be a 20Ah battery.

>make power banks
>people want usb c ones
>add internal adapter
>advertise it as fast usb c charge
>double the price
>tons of sales

>kmAh
>k (*1000)
>m (/1000)
It's just an Ah you retard learn some basic maths

Its not 1000
It is 10^3
>This is how stupid you sound

Anker stuff is great.

>1000 == 1.0*10^3
And you're talking about stupid...

it keeps the mAh unit because we tend to compare it to other devices that are measured in mAh. you can consolidate it if you want, but the standard in practice is to keep it in mAh.

you're just making yourself look like an autistic retard right now. take a step back and ask yourself if this is something that matters to you.

>kmAh
shoot yourself in the head

>learn some basic maths
how about you learn some basic memes
it has been kmAh on Sup Forums since forever

>it has been kmAh on Sup Forums since forever
i've been here since 2006. i've only seen people say kmAh to troll people. just say 20000mAh or similar if you want to use mAh. don't be an idiot, pushing this shit.

do you not see how stupid you sound?

>kmAh to troll people
implying trolling is not a meme

been satisfied with my Anker

saying 20000mAh means accepting the marketing speech of higher numbers=better
please use Ah or kmAh

i'm not sure if people on Sup Forums that make these sorts of arguments (stupid ones) are trolling or what, but i increasingly think it's possible that people are just losing perspective when they worm their way into this shit. like they take a pedantic stand about something, and then we counter, and then they counter, and back and forth getting more and more polarized, and by the end of it we've each taken these stupid polarized extreme versions of our original positions, arguing shit like that.

i think the best thing to do is to call attention to the bigger picture/scope of things. is this honest to god the argument he wants to make? is this honestly worth arguing? if we were forced to stand by these posts a year or two from now, would we be embarrassed over what obstinate idiots we were being just for the sake of "winning" some argument on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is like a constant assault on the argument for anonymity on the internet. if *all* people will do with anonymity is make retarded, shallowly thought out arguments to be faggots, then maybe we don't deserve anonymity.

higher numbers are better. a 20000 mAh battery has greater capacity than one with 16000 mAh capacity, which in turn has greater capacity than a 4000 mAh battery.

we could consolidate these (20 > 16 > 4), but then a 20400 mAh battery would be 20.4, and comparing that to comparably smaller in-device batteries would be obnoxious.

we all seem to have settled around mAh. that's the basic unit. just because we can reduce in some cases doesn't mean that's helpful for communicating and discussing this stuff.

but you're almost certainly a troll, so i don't know if explaining any of this is worthwhile.

it's about 20000mAh being more attractive to normies than 20Ah so that's what the marketing jews write on the label

if we originally used "Ah" to represent battery life, i would be receptive to this argument, but batteries first showed up on the market measured in mAh. that's the standard unit for integrated batteries even on (most? all? certainly many) laptops.

if your first exposure to external batteries came two weeks ago, i can appreciate the sense that you're being marketed to, but external USB batteries were much smaller than 10 or 20,000 mAh for a while. this has been incremental in growth, and keeping the unit the same all this time has basically only served to keep it consistent for people skimming capacities.

you do realise that Ah and mAh are the same unit, right?

No, you're wrong, and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

do you honestly not know what i mean? do you need me to find the precise word or can you figure this out without my help?

i'm open to other interpretations, but this kind of post makes you just look like you're buttblasted that i struck a chord.

Sit on a cactus and rotate

If you had any idea what you're talking about, then you wouldn't need us to correct you when you're so inherently wrong.

yeah, i definitely hit a nerve for someone. stomp it out, user.

lol okay

>lol umad XD
Back to 9fag with you