Hey Sup Forums recently I thought about finally getting myself a gaming PC and I've had a few questions about it...

Hey Sup Forums recently I thought about finally getting myself a gaming PC and I've had a few questions about it, mainly is it better to get a pre built PC if I don't have the time but I do have the money, so far the best and cheapest one I could find was with was the Alienware alpha, what I wanna know is what would be the best and cheapest prebuilt gaming pc on the market or would it be better to just buy parts over time

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to build a $500 gaming computer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your favorite anime

I don't know, depends I guess

why do you hate freedom

on what? just answer the question pls

Because I don't have the time nor knowledge really, I'm pretty new to this

Truth be told that is a hard question, I guess Sabagebu

Should build a mini itx comp. It will literally take 2 hours. You don't have two hours to spare?

I do have two hours I could spare but I don't really know how to build a PC, I am new to all of this

I build my own pc without any knowledge about PC's whatsoever. Just search for a youtube guide and follow it, thats what I did when I build my pc 4-5 years ago.

Building a PC is very easy, find a build video on youtube and you'll see how you can build your own in an hour.

There's a website called Logical Increments which tells you the best build you can get for various different budgets. It also tells you the best prices for each part in your country. Check that out, and you'll see that it's far better to build your own than to buy pre-built.

I guess I could do that, but if I decide on doing this, should there be anything I should watch out for, I'm kinda worried I might mess up while setting it up

My advice, wait till the end of this year/beginning of next year for ZEN and AM4 to come out.

It's the only reason I'm putting up with this refurbed laptop.

>PC assembly is literally one hour for newcomers
>Still not building it yourself and pirating windows
>not researching anything about the topic before coming to Sup Forums
>Choosing an alienware pc
I bet you enjoy smoking cigars made of 20 dollar bills with your friends over at dell.
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to build a $500 gaming computer

That sounds like a good idea, I was kinda hoping for something that could smoothly run something like fallout new Vegas, GTA 5 or even far cry blood dragon, what would you recommend?

Again, check Logical Increments. It has ratings for each build in regards to games. It doesn't show ratings for all games, but it does for the most popular ones (Dota2, Crysis 3, LoL) and you can easily extrapolate that info to know if it can run those titles you mentioned.

If you buy Alienware you will legitimately pay a couple hundred dollars for nothing.

Building yourself is easy and saves alot of money.

For stats it should have atleast:
i5 or amd equivalent
A nvidia 1070 or amd equivalent
And no more then 16 gig of ram.
For the other parts PCPartPicker website will show you compatibility issues for motherboard etc. and where to buy your parts the cheapest.

Most prebuilds will rip you off by offering a very cheap gpu (960/1060) that is unfi for high end gaming.
Even if you buy a pre build don't buy anything that hasn't atleast a 1070 or amd equivalent.

If you don't have time to build it then you sure as fuck don't have time to play viddeogaymes

>alienware
kek

doesn't take too long too build one, only about 3hrs for the average joe

BUY THE FUCKING PARTS AND THE ASSEMBLE IT IT'S EASY I DID IT ALONE THE FIRST WHEN I WAS 15 YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXCUSE FAGGOT

Shut up amdcucks who would ever suggest buying Amd cpus
go straight z170 and i5 6600k