What is currently the Sup Forums?

i was once scared to go to reddit because it had stuff like /r/spacedicks and reddit had no policies on pedos and stuff...

eventually i become a redditor and had fun, but now the site is filled with cucks and circlejerks and is just terrible, so i upgraded to Sup Forums. but im worried Sup Forums will be the bastion for redditors like me and make Sup Forums reddit 2.0... so i wanna skip this and just go straight to the real Sup Forums which is obviously not Sup Forums.org

>eventually i become a redditor
Stopped reading there. Fuck off.

eight dot see aych forward slash "suicide"

This site was flooded with redditors long before you arrived SON. Usually you can identify them because they love their trips because they crave recognition. That's where filters come in handy. In the end they either conform or they leave.

nice dubs

if im here, and im normie as shit, then that means other normies are here too. wont be long before we unironically add hashtags and talk about how trannies are actually female

I'll throw you a bone... any "oldfags" fall in one of three groups:

>Left chans to do other things
>Went to other chans
>Stayed in this shithole

Anything else you wanna ask before I come down off of my drugs and don't feel like answering?

which other chans you reckon?

Salutations internet traveler! Let me be the first to welcome you to our humble Corner of the interwebz xP!!

It takes some getting used to, but I think you'll fit right in being from our sister site, Reddit. You may also enjoy 9gag and Tumblr, and I'd highly recommend checking them out as each image board had its strengths and weakness. Being a 4channer, however, I am most definitely biased!

Eh, 8ch is pretty popular, so is 7chan. 2channel is real big if you speak Japanese.

Start at those three, you're welcome faggot

Fuck off, don't send him to the comfiest chan on the block

thanks

p.s. nice dubs :^)

i'll check em out, thanks homie

Also, if you don't like anime you're fucked.

do you know how to get catalog view on 8ch

> im worried Sup Forums will be the bastion for redditors like me and make Sup Forums reddit 2.0
So why would I tell you? Surely even you can see the contradiction of asking to be pointed to somewhere which sees the unfavourable nature of reddit users while being a reddit user yourself.

cus i gave up reddit. its like calling me a kid because i watched sesame street a few times in my life.

>Cripplechan
>Comfy

Ayy lmao m8.

hahahahahaha

In my 10 years browsing the iNt3rw33bZ,I've never seen anyone as dumb as you

fucking newfag

I will give you a better adivce,stop acting like a special snowflake and thinking there something called 'the Sup Forums'

The current Sup Forums is 9gag

>calling me a kid
>i gave up reddit
>i watched sesame street a few times
You are starting to hit puberty,kid

Chans and boards were already reddit 2.0.The reason why reddit became shit was because they tried to become like chans and boards

im nearly 26 but ok :(

>I am a teen now and Sup Forums is not 2edgy4me

TYPE FUCK OFF
SAGE
AND REPORT

Redditor once, redditor forever.

Nope, not telling you.

i promise im not still redditing

The current Sup Forums is reddit. Yes. Have you seen their stances as of recently? They're becoming more and more like the old Sup Forums.

Honestly, go back to Rdeddit.

>using the word "normie"

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. NOPE. You're what's ruining this website, not those imaginary "ledditors" you're so afraid of.

He's probably just visiting from /r9k/ those pathetic losers are from another planet and are fixated on Chads and normies

Why did reddit change their name to Sup Forums